The Hill Cumorah and its ancient artifacts?

As an aside, where did "Zion come down" according to Mormon theology?

Micah 4:6-8
“In that day,” declares the Lord,
“I will assemble the lame
And gather the outcasts,
Even those whom I have afflicted.
“I will make the lame a remnant
And the outcasts a strong nation,
And the Lord will reign over them in Mount Zion
From now on and forever.
“As for you, tower of the flock,
Hill of the daughter of Zion,
To you it will come—
Even the former dominion will come,
The kingdom of the daughter of Jerusalem.

Micah 4:6-8
“In that day,” declares the Lord,
“I will assemble the lame
And gather the outcasts,
Even those whom I have afflicted.
“I will make the lame a remnant
And the outcasts a strong nation,
And the Lord will reign over them in Mount Zion
From now on and forever.
“As for you, tower of the flock,
Hill of the daughter of Zion,
To you it will come—
Even the former dominion will come,
The kingdom of the daughter of Jerusalem.
That doesn’t answer the question.

it's the wrong question. According to our theology, Zion doesn't come down. Zion is established.

Don't get me wrong. I know what he meant. I just don't know if he knows what he meant.
Of course, I remember now. In mormonism you’re taught to not answer the question that is asked. Answer the question you think should have been asked.

Of course, I remember now. In mormonism you’re taught to not answer the question that is asked. Answer the question you think should have been asked.
Usually the question asked has no reference to Doctrinal truths we teach... so we have to answer the question knowing you asked it in error of the truth...

You think Mount Zion is in Salt Lake City? Or Independence Missouri?
Zion is the central physical location to which Latter Day Saints have gathered. The term has been applied to: Kirtland, Ohio; Jackson County, Missouri; Nauvoo, Illinois; Zarahemla, Iowa; and the Salt Lake Valley. Zion is also, according to Joseph Smith, the entirety of the Americas.
LDS.org

Zion is the central physical location to which Latter Day Saints have gathered. The term has been applied to: Kirtland, Ohio; Jackson County, Missouri; Nauvoo, Illinois; Zarahemla, Iowa; and the Salt Lake Valley. Zion is also, according to Joseph Smith, the entirety of the Americas.
LDS.org
Link please

Back