The Holocaust a day of remembrance

TheWordIsOne101

Psalms 132:1-2 LORD, remember David, and all his afflictions: How he sware unto the LORD, and vowed unto the mighty God of Jacob;

Psalms 74:2 I Remember thy congregation, which thou hast purchased of old; the rod of thine inheritance, which thou hast redeemed; this mount Zion, wherein thou hast dwelt.

Hebrew 13:3 I Remember them that are in bonds, as bound with them; and them which suffer adversity, as being yourselves also in the body.

Psalms 102:3-11 (KJV) For my days are consumed like smoke, and my bones are burned as a hearth.
My heart is smitten and withered like grass; so that I forget to eat my bread.
By reason of the voice of my groaning my bones cleave to my skin. I am like a pelican of the wilderness: I am like an owl of the desert.
I watch and am as a sparrow alone upon the housetop.
Mine enemies reproach me all the day, and they that are mad against me are sworn against me.
For I have eaten ashes like bread and mingled my drink with weeping,
Because of thine indignation and thy wrath: for thou hast lifted me up and cast me down.
My days are like a shadow that declined, and I am withered like grass.

For my days are consumed like smoke, And my bones are burned like a hearth. (Psalms 102:3)

My heart is stricken and withered like grass So that I forget to eat my bread
(Psalms 102:4).

Because of the sound of my groaning My bones cling to my skin.
(Psalms 102:5)

I am like a pelican of the wilderness; I am like an owl of the desert. (Psalms 102:6)
(Psalms 102:6)

I lie awake And am like a sparrow alone on the housetop.
(Psalms 102:7)

My enemies reproach me all day long, Those who deride me swear an oath against me.
(Psalms 102:8)

have eaten ashes like bread, And mingled my drink with weeping,
(Psalms 102:9)

Because of Your indignation and Your wrath; For You have lifted me up and cast me away. My days are like a shadow that lengthens, And I wither away like grass.
(Psalms 102:10-11)

But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! For there will be great distress in the land and wrath upon this people.
And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations.
And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

(Luke 21:23-24)

I needed to remember

edit image violations-only super members are allowed to post images

Last edited by a moderator: