The Horror Film to end all horror films

This is without a doubt the most horrific movie I have ever seen in my entire life.

There's a line in the movie where an embalmer claims that everyone she has embalmed in the last year has these fibrous stringy protein growths clogging up their arteries. Not everyone is vaccinated, and yet she claims everyone has them.

Don't watch this movie while you're eating anything.

JohnsHopkins openly points out that only 30% of a population needs to be vaccinated to infect the rest through shedding.

There's a line in the movie where an embalmer claims that everyone she has embalmed in the last year has these fibrous stringy protein growths clogging up their arteries. Not everyone is vaccinated, and yet she claims everyone has them.

Don't watch this movie while you're eating anything.

JohnsHopkins openly points out that only 30% of a population needs to be vaccinated to infect the rest through shedding.
This movie had over 7 million views within the first 24 hours without much of any advertising.

It is a waste of time one will never get back:

A trailer for the video shows a basketball player, Keyotae Johnson, collapsing on a basketball court, which the film hints was supposedly caused by the covid-19 vaccine. But do note two things: this happened on Dec. 12, 2020--before the vaccines were even available. Also, Johnson didn't die!

The film presents a clot of innuendo as well. It shows pictures of what looks like blood clots yet never really confirms the true origins of them. To suggest that these were caused by Covid-19 vaccines as the film did would be kind of like showing pictures of mullets and then claiming that vaccines caused such hairstyles. In the film, a person blurred out did say in a distorted voice what sounded like, “as a Canadian embalmer, I have found that everyone who I have embalmed for over a year had fibrous mass clots.” However, you can’t really tell who this person really is, because saying “Canadian embalmer” isn’t quite the same as saying something like “billionaire who bought Twitter.” It doesn’t really pinpoint who the person is. In fact, you can’t really tell the identities of many of the people featured in the film since there is relatively little use of captions.

And:

New ‘Died Suddenly’ Film Pushes Unfounded Depopulation Claims About Covid-19 Vaccine
Bruce Y. Lee
Senior Contributor
I am a writer, journalist, professor, systems modeler, computational and digital health expert, avocado-eater, and entrepreneur, not always in that order.

Yes, welcome to yet another conspiracy theory about Covid-19 vaccines. Actually, this conspiracy theory isn’t completely new and has been sticking around for the past two years or so, kind of like gum on an Ugg boot. It’s been one of a salad bar of anti-vaxxer claims that have emerged since late 2020, ranging from Covid-19 vaccines turning people into gigantic magnets where keys can stick to their foreheads to Covid-19 vaccines causing completely healthy people to drop dead. The title of this film is kind of like the movie titles Snakes on a Plane and Sausage Party in that it captures the story that the film is trying to tell. Died Suddenly spends much of its hour and eight minute run time suggesting that many people have been dying suddenly after getting Covid-19 vaccines.

Note the word “suggesting” rather than “showing” or “proving.” While the film shows headlines and stories of people dying suddenly, it never really provides much concrete scientific evidence linking Covid-19 vaccines to all these sudden deaths. It essentially just says oh look at all these sudden deaths over the past couple years and, oh. people, in general, have been getting Covid-19 vaccines. Never mind the fact that people have been dying suddenly ever since, oh, the beginning of human existence. Never mind the fact that over a million people in the U.S. and over 6.6 million around the world have died from, you know, Covid-19, since early 2020. Never mind the fact that these deaths from the Covid-19 pandemic have resulted in excess mortality. Never mind the fact that people have been dying suddenly since Rep. Marjorie Taylor-Greene (R-Georgia) was elected to Congress when the film doesn’t try to link these two sets of events in same way as it is trying to link vaccines with excess mortality.

In fact, the film shows images of people falling over who didn’t actually end up dying, as Angela Rasmussen, PhD, a virologist at the Vaccine and Infectious Disease Organization at the University of Saskatchewan in Canada, indicated in the following tweet:

{I took out the tweet. Anyone can look up what it says in the article, though}

In general, the film is a mish-mosh of clips, audio bytes, interviews, and other things often taken completely out of context and cooked together like a gigantic conspiracy theory frittata.
And it gives a good example using Tom Hanks.

Here is more, from another source that analyzed the documentary:

It noted:

And while Twitter has thus far declined to flag the film for misinformation, numerous Twitter users have. A lengthy thread from one such account has revealed that countless examples of vaccine deaths in the documentary are outright false.

In the film's trailer, footage of a basketball star collapsing on the court is cited as proof of the vaccine's dangers. In reality, the footage is from 2020, long before the vaccine became available to the entire public.

Another clip from the trailer shows a woman in Argentina fainting and falling into a moving train. Yet once again, the individual shown in the film never died and no evidence points to a vaccine being responsible.

A third clip used shows a royal guard fainting while standing next to the casket of Queen Elizabeth, a common occurrence among guards who must stand in one place for hours on end. As with the others highlighted, the guard did not die.

When I was in high school, in the Glee Club, one of the boys in the choir told me that in a previous year, while singing in a concert, one of the boys near him, dressed in a suit, started swaying and started to faint. The boys on either side of him caught him by his arms and carried him off the stage to a place where he could lie down. This was in the mid-60's. Happens more often than people think. Heck, some people faint just getting any shot. My 18-year old grandson almost faints when he has to get shots or blood drawn. It is just how he is.

Personally, I think one of the greatest horror movies of all time was "Silence of the Lambs." Really creepy. The guy who played "Hannibal the cannibal" deserved his Oscar!

Last edited:
Here is some more about this movie, that also debunks much of what is on it:

'Science Is Not Done on Rumble'

The film focuses on two main claims against COVID-19 vaccines: extensive blood clots, and the sudden onset of cancer.

Eric Burnett, MD, of Columbia University's Irving Medical Center, said neither of those claims holds up to scrutiny.

"I see a lot of blood clots in the hospital," Burnett told MedPage Today. "Just looking at those blood clots from the movie, they look like very common postmortem blood clots, and I feel like it was just the shock and awe value of using these images of blood clots taken out of context to scare people."

One scene in the film that featured the removal of a large blood clot during a heart surgery was actually footage of a pulmonary embolectomy in 2019, which Burnett discovered via a Google search.

"To suggest that people are walking around with these massive clots filling up arteries and veins, without being symptomatic, without seeking medical attention for them, is a little hard to believe," Burnett said

So, if anyone wants to watch this movie to get the truth, then that person will have wasted an hour and 8 minutes that he or she will never get back.

I am no fan of horror movies, so don't really know really good ones, except for the one I already mentioned. A really spooky movie from 1963 is The Haunting. I saw it in my teens. The whispering wallpaper kinda freaked me out....

Last edited:
I noted this in your first post, shnarkle:

that everyone she has embalmed in the last year has these fibrous stringy protein growths clogging up their arteries. Not everyone is vaccinated, and yet she claims everyone has them.

This should have been a dead giveaway that the clots exposed in this "documentary" were not caused by the vaccine, since the embalmer said EVERYONE has them. Well, that is what happens when we die--our blood clots. Happens to everyone.

Honestly, the perpetrators of this so-called "documentary" are a pack of liars. They should be ashamed of themselves. IF they really had the truth, then they would not have to make up stuff, as they did in the film.

as Dr. Wallace said, in the article I linked to, from MedPagetoday:

Wallace emphasized that these easily disproven claims underlie one of the most confounding elements of disinformation films like this one.

"If this is happening, why do they not coordinate some effort to publish this case series of strange postmortem events so that the medical community can comment on it?" Wallace said. "If Dr. Ryan Cole really has seen hundreds of thousands of weird cases in his microscope, why is he not publishing those cases?"

Wallace noted that when cases of myocarditis with the mRNA vaccines and blood clots linked to the Johnson & Johnson vaccine appeared, researchers published case studies and the medical community reviewed and commented on them. If cases like the ones presented in the film exist, then Cole should follow the standard scientific practice to review that data with the wider medical community, she said.

so, if anyone wants a real horror film, one can always watch the "Halloween" movies, or the one with Freddy Kruger. Or are they the same movies? I forget. I only saw one "Halloween" movie back in the 80's. I didn't like it. I just don't like horror movies. But I know some people do.

Last edited:
No replies, eh? I just think it is heinous that the makers of this "movie" had to use lies in order to bolster its stance. That is very telling--isn't it?

No replies, eh? I just think it is heinous that the makers of this "movie" had to use lies in order to bolster its stance. That is very telling--isn't it?
You did not watch the video via you own admission. That means you flunk because you did not do your homework and your assessment is worthless. Also depended on vaxx apologists sources and not impartial or detached.

Oh, did you read the articles I linked to, and quoted from?

The reviewers backed up their assertions with examples from the movie. There were imbedded links in the articles, which I checked out. The lady in the train, the guard who fainted, the athlete who collapsed--none of these people died. Plus, doctors who saw the movie panned it and gave good medical reasons why.

If I thought the movie gave a balanced view, looking at both sides, and backed up its examples with facts, I would look at it. I do have a Twitter account, but only used it once, to check on something. But that was 18 months ago and I have not used it since. I barely know how to use it.

But the movie used blatant deception in order to push its agenda. And the articles made note of that. Like this one, from the MedPageToday link I put down in my other post...did you read this?

One scene in the film that featured the removal of a large blood clot during a heart surgery was actually footage of a pulmonary embolectomy in 2019, which Burnett discovered via a Google search.

Was this scene in the film?

Was there a scene in the film that showed one of the men guarding Queen Elizabeth's casket fainting? Was there a scene of a woman falling into a train (must have been slow moving)? Was there a scene in the movie of a basketball player, I think it was, collapsing? If so, then the critiques were accurate.

Last edited:
Back