The Hypostatic Union

No rank in the Holy Trinity. Yes. Lord is a rank they share OVER their creation.
They share? over their creation? are u saying that the LORD/Father, and the Lord/Son both, the US, and the OUR, made man male and female at the beginning in Genesis 1:26? yes or no

:ninja:

They share? over their creation? are u saying that the LORD/Father, and the Lord/Son both, the US, and the OUR, made man male and female at the beginning in Genesis 1:26? yes or no

When The Father does something, all of the Holy Trinity does it. There is no jealousy in the Holy Trinity. They operate in perfect Unity and Relationship. You can't treat THEM like men.

How foolish, for all one has to do is read the OT and they will see that it never refers to "Son of God" as a literal son like that of a human father and the human son from his own flesh.

For both David and Solomon were called God's Son in the singular also and David first in Psalm 2:7 and then after him also his son Solomon who would take the Throne after him in 2 Samuel 7:14 and these two passages only after this were used of Jesus in Hebrews 1:5-6.

Therefore it should be obvious that what is meant by one being called the Son of God, is that he would be the human heir to the throne over God's elect and Jesus would be the greatest among them and the one through which the whole prophecy of Psalm 2 would be fulfilled also.

Can you show even one scripture from the OT where being called God's Son ever meant that the one called this would be of the same substance as God himself and like a truly human son would be as from the substance of his human father?

You can't and you know it and this also refutes your false ideas and doctrines as well.

Therefore your question is irrelevant.

No. The Son has a perfect relationship with the Father. As such. They are ONE. No separation. All your "Trinity" "experience" is bogus. You never understood the teaching. They are completely TOGETHER. They all share the same attributes.

I'll ask again since you didn't answer the question.

Are you a father and how do you treat YOUR SON? Do you treat YOUR SON, like you believe the FATHER TREATS HIS SON?

I can tell. I love my Son. Everything I have, is HIS. Everything He has is MINE. We have a very GOOD relationship... and we are still EVIL in comparison to the perfect Unity that exists in the Holy Trinity.

You being evil... know how to give good things to your own.......

Remember those words? I bet you've never heard that argument before have you? You haven't because you have NEVER understood the teaching. Never. Your experience is bogus.

You treat your own son better than you believe the Father treats His Son. What hypocrisy on your part.

GINOLJC, TO ALL.
I didn't understand that comunication, it seems a satanic language of the current world of Devil.
first thanks for the reply. second, I would like to ask u about the term "Father of" ,,, Jesus. question, "How are u using the term Father as biological, or as an Ordinal designation of First?"

looking to hear from u.

Now, now, I didn't write for such a spirit. Whence comes you, Satan?

Last edited:
When The Father does something, all of the Holy Trinity does it. There is no jealousy in the Holy Trinity. They operate in perfect Unity and Relationship. You can't treat THEM like men.
well, let's see if what you say is true. for only one person made man male and female. and the Lord, who is the Son, did not, I REPETE, did not make man male and female. LISTEN TO WHAT THE Lord JESUS THE SON SAID. when some Pharisees asked him about divorcement.

Matthew 19:3 "The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?" Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female," ONLY "ONE" PERSON made man. notice the Son, who is Lord said "he" meaning God "one" person made man male and female. For our brother Marks lets us know who the "he" is, because he recorded the same conversation, LISTEN and LEARN, Mark 10:6 "But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female."

two things, A. God is a "he" one, single person...... :cool: ... and B. God here is "LORD", all cap according to Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:". and also C. forgot one more, the Lord Jesus, "WHO CANNOT LIE", said it is written that he, in reference to only ONE person made man male and female. so where is that written? the very next verse after Genesis 1:26 .... verse 27. listen, Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them." there is the" he" the Lord Jesus said made man male and female. and "his", and "he" indicate only "one" person, so you're reproved here.

now KNOWING this, A. God is a HE ...... ONE OERSON .... (smile). and B. only ONE person made man male and female, but is not the "Lord" Jesus God? answer, YES. but how can this be? as a previous president said, "READ MY LIPS". JESUS, as LORD MADE ALL THINGS BY HIMSELF, AND HE WAS ALONE (one person) WHEN HE MADE ALL THINGS, per Isaiah 44:24. but do not John 1:3 states the Word, who is "Lord" made all things? yes, now read my lips again and learn. JESUS, one person, the Ordinal "FIRST", the Father, did make all things. but Jesus the Ordinal "LAST", the RANK, "Lord", the Son did not make a thing.

can u understand my Language? JESUS, the person, as Father, "LORD", the Ordinal First made all things, but Jesus the Person, as Son, "Lord", the Ordinal Last only redeemed and save what he made in the beginning.

so, your assessment is in ERROR, and I have provided scripture, and can provide more scripture to support this position clearly. God is the First and Last of himself in Ordinal Designation ....... in TIME, PLACE, ORDER, or RANK . this is the key in understanding the GODHEAD perfectly

this is no fly by night belief, but actual bible doctrine .... "Diversified Oneness". and I can and will put this doctrine up against any doctrine and overcome them all...... by bible scripture.

so your response is in ERROR

I didn't understand that comunication, it seems a satanic language of the current world of Devil.
(smile), it's just your IGNORANCE of not asking First what it stand for, instead u ignorantly lable it of the devil.

well, it's a greeting from the Lord Jesus
GINOLJC, means,
Greeting
In
the
Name
Of
the
Lord
Jesus
the
Christ

no "T", as in the, because no more cross....

so, u IGNORANTLY spoke before you KNEW anything of 101G, u rush to label 101G of the devil without cause. so this is what .... "some" ... Christians do now? :cry:

the eden body Christ has is not the type of body we have on this earth..
we lost our nature because of adam..
we lost our land...in the other reality...
and our original body

the terms man and human in eden context are not man and human
in the current context of these fleshbodies

the eden body Christ has is not the type of body we have on this earth..
we lost our nature because of adam..
we lost our land...in the other reality...
and our original body

the terms man and human in eden context are not man and human
in the current context of these fleshbodies
correct we have a fallen Nature. for the Lord was made "LOWER" than the angels, and took part in our humanity, to destroy sin, so that we may "PARTAKE" of his NATURE.

PICJAG, 101G.

Last edited:
No. The Son has a perfect relationship with the Father. As such. They are ONE. No separation. All your "Trinity" "experience" is bogus. You never understood the teaching. They are completely TOGETHER. They all share the same attributes.

I don't disagree with his having a perfect relationship with his Father, for he never once sinned and therefore he would have that because of that fact but Jesus' prayer in John 17:3 and the context concerning the sheep being one as he is one with the Father is proof enough that your idea that in John 10:30 Jesus is saying that he is equal unto God is false.
I'll ask again since you didn't answer the question.

Are you a father and how do you treat YOUR SON? Do you treat YOUR SON, like you believe the FATHER TREATS HIS SON?

And I will answer again that a relationship between a son and his genetical father is irrelevant and cannot be compared to Jesus as the Son of God, for the the OT it was never understood that to be called God's Son meant that the one called this was the same substance as God and therefore God also himself.

This is why the Jews were not getting this from the word of God in the OT but rather from their father the devil and just like Jesus revealed to them in John 8 and as seen below.

John 8:42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. 43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! 46 Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? 47 Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

So we see then that the Jews were not hearing what the word of God in their OT said, but rather what the lying Devil was saying by twisting the word of God in the OT to mean something that it never did and all because they hated Jesus for exposing their sin in the sight of all the people and envied him because he drew more crowds then they did.

Even Pilot understood this to be the reason why the handed him over to him to be crucified and this is also revealed in the scripture as well.

I can tell. I love my Son. Everything I have, is HIS. Everything He has is MINE. We have a very GOOD relationship... and we are still EVIL in comparison to the perfect Unity that exists in the Holy Trinity.

Would you love a son the same if he wasn't born of your own body?

Sorry but there is no such thing as a trinity taught in the scriptures, but that was fabricated by flesh and blood because flesh and blood cannot hear the Holy Spirit when reading the word of God and just as Paul in 1 Corinthians 2:13-16 reveals also and including 1 Corinthians 3:1-2 likewise.
You being evil... know how to give good things to your own.......

And? How do you think that this reveals that what you are saying is the truth? For it doesn't at all.
Remember those words? I bet you've never heard that argument before have you? You haven't because you have NEVER understood the teaching. Never. Your experience is bogus.

Of course I have and over and over again, and over and over again I have revealed from the actual scriptures themselves in the OT that being called the Son of God in the singular never meant that the one being called Son of God was a literal Son of God in respect to actual substance and essence.

Over and over again, I have also pointed out that being called the Son of God as Jesus was called, meant that he was the greatest anointed offspring of the line of David's descendants that was promised the throne and who would fulfill the entire prophecy of Psalm 2 and also many other prophesies of that promise as well.
You treat your own son better than you believe the Father treats His Son. What hypocrisy on your part.

How ignorant, for to begin with, God let his own human Son that he loved die on the cross in order to save sinners because he loves them as well and which proves that one doesn't have to be a literal Son of God in order for God to sacrifice what is dear unto him in order to saved them.

John 3:16, For God so loved the world that gave his only begotten Son that whosoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life"

correct we have a fallen Nature. for the Lord was made "LOWER" than the angels, and took part in our humanity, to destroy sin, so that we may "PARTAKE" of his NATURE.

PICJAG, 101G.
His nature is literally so different nature than what we got used to calling 'nature' here..
literally... the nature of paradise is nothing like the nature on this earth
...the fallen nature with its corrupt causality has no love for God or us
where everything dies

adams disobedience took us out of Him and His reality
and brought us into Death
just as God warned

This one statement alone shows the problem with your theology. You expect God to "drop" everything in your lap and you don't care enough about Him to SEEK the manuscripts themselves.

And your statement above proves that you don't really believe the truth of the gospel, for the gospel message is that all we need do to have eternal life and be saved is repent and believe and then God drops righteousness and eternal life right into our lap as a gift that none of us deserve by any works we do or have done.

This is where you reveal your real nature, because you think that you have to work hard in study to receive the truth from God's word and this is not what the Bible teaches for your work is not faith but faith is asking and seeking and waiting upon God and trusting that he will give you what you could never receive any other way.

That is why I am never impressed with guys like you who boast about how much work you put into learning the Bible, for the Jews did this also but the disciples even as babes knew way more truth than any of those Jewish leaders including Nicodemus who at least had enough honesty to admit that he didn't know what he thought he did.

This is what Jesus meant when he said the following from Matthew 11:25-26 below.

Matthew 11:25 At that time Jesus said, “I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. 26 Yes, Father, for this is what you were pleased to do.

Very clearly Jesus reveals that truth has to come by revelation unto each person and even and especially if they are being taught by men also and this requires faith whereas your method really doesn't but rather is a work of flesh and blood and which is why you are not understanding the truth also.

Read what Jesus said about it when he asked his disciples "who do men say that I the son of man am" in Matthew 16, for he lays it out very clearly there and even tells us that "upon this Rock (revelation from God in heaven) I will build my church and the gates of hell will not be able to prevail against it (meaning that those who believe and are part of the church will rise from the dead).

Newsflash for you...... Men made choices hundreds of years ago that you don't even know about..... and here you expect God to rescue you from all the errors that result from it without STUDYING EVERTHING yourself.

Exactly and you should try it sometime also, for it is called faith and trust in God instead of in self.
You've "scratched" a little bit around the treasure horde. Maybe even found a few nuggets of God, but you've quit digging. How does God help you when you QUIT DIGGING?

LOL, my digging is to seek and ask and wait upon God while reading the scriptures in anticipation for God to reveal them unto me and just like Jesus told us that we were to do and it is called faith and trust that God is able to give us what we could never get any other way period.

This is why in 1 Corinthians 4:7 Paul writers, "For what make you different from anyone else, what do you have that you didn't receive and if you did received it, then why do you boast as though you didn't receive it.

When you read this, you have to understand that the Corinthian were not being taught by the Holy Spirit (read 1 Corinthians 2:13-16 but rather by their own wit or human wisdom and intellect and because of this they were puffed up and forgot that what God gives through faith, he gives as a gift and that also and especially includes a knowledge of the truth.

Therefore they were boasting because what they were getting from the scriptures wasn't from the Holy Spirit but rather from flesh and blood and the human intellect and therefore it was the result of worldly wisdom and which is why they were also in divisions which also pale in comparison to the divisions in your churches.

Not only the divisions of one church establishment from another but also divisions within each individual church as well and you call them denominations because you don't want to see them as what they really are because you know that Paul called them a sign of your being carnal and not led of the Holy Spirit.

Last edited:
And I will answer again that a relationship between a son and his genetical father is irrelevant and cannot be compared to Jesus as the Son of God, for the the OT it was never understood that to be called God's Son meant that the one called this was the same substance as God and therefore God also himself.

Abraham took Isaac, His only Son and went to offer Him up according the vision he did not understand. What do you think that meant to Abraham? There is direct correlation between that very real, applicable event in the life of Abraham and the teaching of the Eternal Son. The key being relationship. This where you don't understand the Holy Trinity. We teach that in substance they are all equal. In this, I will agree that the genetic differences do not have a one to one application to the similar aspects of the Holy Trinity. However, in relationship. In the bond of LOVE, they are INDENTICAL. They how we share in the image of God as such needy creatures undeserving of the Grace of God.

I'm glad I'm having his conversation with you. I has been rare recently to be able to share such a substantive aspect of the Holy Trinity. I'm reminded of His love for us and the love they share in relationship. A relationship you're ignore and I that I absolutely treasure.

Would you love a son the same if he wasn't born of your own body?

Ask the barren womb. Ask the man with the powerless seed to continue himself what adoption means to them.

How ignorant, for to begin with, God let his own human Son that he loved die on the cross in order to save sinners because he loves them as well and which proves that one doesn't have to be a literal Son of God in order for God to sacrifice what is dear unto him in order to saved them.

You haven't understood the argument. You're conflating.

The Eternal relationship of the Son and Father is what established the merit of the Atonement. You've been misinformed all your life. Which is why you need to do the work yourself.

Yep. Another problem....

One Spirit and different beliefs. Sorry, You don't have anymore of the Spirit of God than I do. I know more because I keep digging. You think God has already perfected you.
Yep but your digging is of the flesh because you really believe that you have a superior understanding from mine because of the formal education and training that you have received either on your own or by other men and just like the apostate Jewish leaders believed about their as well and which means nothing with God.

For once again, Paul in 1 Corinthians 4:7 says this "for what makes you to differ from another, what do you have that you didn't receive and if you really did receive it, then why do you boast as though you did not receive it.

For you are indeed boasting of your training over what I have been given as a gift from God by faith and that is also what reveals your true nature.

His nature is literally so different nature than what we got used to calling 'nature' here..
literally... the nature of paradise is nothing like the nature on this earth
...the fallen nature with its corrupt causality has no love for God or us
where everything dies

adams disobedience took us out of Him and His reality
and brought us into Death
just as God warned
yes, but paradise will be here on EARTH, Isaiah 65:17 "For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind."
and,

Revelation 21:5 "And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful."

PICJAG, 101G.

Yep but your digging is of the flesh because you really believe that you have a superior understanding from mine because of the formal education and training that you have received either on your own or by other men and just like the apostate Jewish leaders believed about their as well and which means nothing with God.

For once again, Paul in 1 Corinthians 4:7 says this "for what makes you to differ from another, what do you have that you didn't receive and if you really did receive it, then why do you boast as though you did not receive it.

For you are indeed boasting of your training over what I have been given as a gift from God by faith and that is also what reveals your true nature.

I'm not getting into a "peeing" context with you over qualifications. I am saying that you haven't dug deep enough.

Abraham took Isaac, His only Son and went to offer Him up according the vision he did not understand. What do you think that meant to Abraham? There is direct correlation between that very real, applicable event in the life of Abraham and the teaching of the Eternal Son. The key being relationship. This where you don't understand the Holy Trinity. We teach that in substance they are all equal. In this, I will agree that the genetic differences do not have a one to one application to the similar aspects of the Holy Trinity. However, in relationship. In the bond of LOVE, they are INDENTICAL. They how we share in the image of God as such needy creatures undeserving of the Grace of God.

Sorry but Jesus didn't have to be a literal Son of God's own substance and being in order for God to love him just as if he was, for again God so loved he world of sinners, that he gave his only begotten son for them and they are sinners.

This shows that you cannot use the fact that Abraham was offering the Son from his own body as evidence that Jesus was the Son of God's own substance and being, for God's love goes way beyond this in that he so loved sinners, that he gave his only begotten human Son that never sinned even once to redeem them.
I'm glad I'm having his conversation with you. I has been rare recently to be able to share such a substantive aspect of the Holy Trinity. I'm reminded of His love for us and the love they share in relationship. A relationship you're ignore and I that I absolutely treasure.

It is just too bad for you that you are being deceived about so many things in the scriptures about God and Christ and who they really are.
Ask the barren womb. Ask the man with the powerless seed to continue himself what adoption means to them.

More irrelevance, for once again, you are attempting to compare God with men and that is an error to start with.
You haven't understood the argument. You're conflating.

Sorry but what I stated has everything to do with your argument and also reveals that your argument is worthless.

The Eternal relationship of the Son and Father is what established the merit of the Atonement. You've been misinformed all your life. Which is why you need to do the work yourself.

Only after Jesus was born in the form of God and maintained his estate as such through perfect obedience by the power of God through faith, did he begin an eternal relationship with Yahweh God, for Jesus had a beginning and Paul actually even reveals this by the very Greek words he used in Philippians 2:6.

I'm not getting into a "peeing" context with you over qualifications. I am saying that you haven't dug deep enough.
And I am saying you don't even have a clue as to what you are talking about and this is evident in that you are continually comparing yourself with me as though you are superior because you think that you dug more and deeper than I did and once again, this is boasting in your flesh and not in the Spirit and power of God.

Furthermore your analogy in the above is filthy and just like the dirty diaper onea also and it shows the hostility that you have towards anyone who does not bow down to your views that you have come by through your own self effort in your worthless formal training instead of by the Spirit.

Last edited:
yes, but paradise will be here on EARTH, Isaiah 65:17 "For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind."
and,

Revelation 21:5 "And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful."

PICJAG, 101G.
eden is not in this current reality...
we left there...

We are going Home to our Original land, eden which is the promised land, and leaving this realm of death(egypt, this planet).

He makes His things new..

not satans things (this body, this earth)

eden is not in this current reality...
we left there...

We are going Home to our Original land, eden which is the promised land, and leaving this realm of death(egypt, this planet).

He makes His things new..

not satans things (this body, this earth)
Actually Eden wasn't supposed to be our Eternal Home either but rather our beginning point where we would be tested first.

For neither Adam or Eve were even created with Eternal life already within them but that was only to be theirs through obedience and then after it eating of the Tree of Life.

This is one of the many errors in the doctrine of the churches, for they falsely teach that Adam and Eve were created already having eternal life and then lost it through sin and that is false and the narrative in Genesis chapters 1-3 proves that it is false also.

Back