The Hypostatic Union

I would give you references to the contrary but I sure would claim "God" would tell you differently.

You mean you would give me what the Majority believe about it and expect me to bow down to it like you have done and are doing.
I'm only responding to deal with your false accusation of me being "filthy". Other than that, I have no interest in conversation with you. Claim victory and disparage Jesus Christ so more.

I said your words and analogies are filthy but I cannot judge you as other than someone who is confused and believing falsely about what the word of God says and therefore also using filthy analogies, that is what I can judge you for, but other than that I don't know your heart and you don't know mine either, for only God does period.

I was a trinitarian for better than thirty years of my conversion and new birth in Christ by the Spirit and when God revealed the truth to me, I didn't have to be born again or rebaptized, for I was saved only by believing that God wasn't requiring me to do any works of righteousness but only to believe the gospel message and which I did and never stopped believing within my heart either.

So I am well aware of the fact that there are many other people who are truly saved but because of the apostasy within the church, are being taught false doctrines just like I was and the proof of whether or not one is truly saved and born of the Spirit will be whether or not he eventually comes out of Mystery Babylon and just as Revelation 18:4 states that he must.

Teach thyself. Teacher.......

You don't need my help do you....

Isa 43:7 everyone who is called by my name, whom I created for my glory, whom I formed and made.”

God indeed created all men for his glory but not all men will worship him and give him glory.
Isa 43:21 the people whom I formed for myself that they might declare my praise.

Yep, he formed them for his glory and so that by their own choice, they would worship him and declare his praise and Adam and Eve never did before they sinned and that is clear by what the narrative reveals.
Psalm 66:4 All the earth worships you and sings praises to you; they sing praises to your name.” Selah

Come now, do you take this to actually mean that all men worship God from a Spirit to spirit relationship with him?

By the way, are you aware that Paul said that the gospel had been preached to every creature under heaven and that he said this about three different times and in different wording?

So tell me then, do you believe that Paul really meant that it had been preached to all men already when he wrote this?
Psalm 150:6 Let everything that has breath praise the Lord! Praise the Lord!

And? How do you think that this contradicts anything I said? It simply doesn't at all.

God indeed created all men for his glory but not all men will worship him and give him glory.
Yep, he formed them for his glory and so that by their own choice, they would worship him and declare his praise and Adam and Eve never did before they sinned and that is clear by what the narrative reveals.

You're the one disconnecting Adam and Eve from your comments above. You asked for it. You got it and you still supposedly being lead by the "Spirit" contrary to fact.

You're the one disconnecting Adam and Eve from your comments above. You asked for it. You got it and you still supposedly being lead by the "Spirit" contrary to fact.
I haven't a clue as to what you are talking about in the above.

For to begin with God got glory from the angelic realm in even creating them (Adam and Eve) at all

Nevertheless, just because He created them for his glory doesn't mean that he created them with a ready made inner relationship with him, for to start with, how would he get anything out of it at all if he didn't give man the choice as to whether or not he even wanted God to dwell in his heart?

Like I said, the fact that they didn't have eternal life, proves that they couldn't have possibly had an inner relationship with God, for the only way one can actually have eternal life, is if God is dwelling within them and if he was already at creation, the Tree of Life would have made no sense at all and neither would God removing them from it so that they couldn't eat of it and live forever either.

The fact be told, you just don't want to admit that your church has been deceiving you into believing that man was created to be eternal but you are being deceived in believing this and the Genesis narrative proves you are also, for it very clearly reveals that they didn't already have eternal life when God created them.

This means also that they couldn't have had an inward relationship with God either, for had they had an inner relationship with him, then they would have had eternal life that goes along with it also and period.

One last thing here and to show why you are totally in error on this, if God breathing into their nostrils the breath of life meant that he personally entered into their hearts, then when he left them after they sinned, they would have dropped dead and died right then and there completely.

For God cannot dwell in the heart of a sinner unless a perfect human sacrifices is made to allow him to and Jesus did not die for sins yet

Nevertheless, they didn't and that is because the breath of life isn't the same thing as an inward relationship with God whereby he actually comes to live within a human heart.

Read Isaiah 2:22 "Cease from trusting in men in whose nostrils is the breath of life, for why should they be esteemed".

The point?

They only have the breath of life and not the Spirit of God dwelling within them personally and therefore they are not to be trusted or esteemed, do you get it now?

Last edited:
For any "takers" out there.....

Joh 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:
Joh 5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

I suppose that John 5:22 proves that the Father isn't all powerful..... "Right"? That the Father isn't really "God"? Right?

This is how ridiculous some people treat the Scriptures.

Notice verse 23. Any one of you that does not honor the Son equal to the Father.... YOU ARE denying the Father.
Amen

Joh 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:
Joh 5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

I suppose that John 5:22 proves that the Father isn't all powerful..... "Right"? That the Father isn't really "God"? Right?

Notice verse 23. Any one of you that does not honor the Son equal to the Father.... YOU ARE denying the Father.
That is really ridiculous, for first, just because the Father has committed all judgment unto the Son, doesn't mean at all that God ceases to be all powerful and the reason why, is because he voluntarily committed that judgment to the Son and which means he was the one who had the power and will to to do it in the first place.

Then, John is not telling us to honor the Son as equal to the Father or equal unto God but rather that we are to honor him as the judge God appointed him to be in God's stead and by God's own will and power also and just as we would honor God as our judge and still must also.

It is the Father's judgment and not Jesus' judgment and that is what it means when it says that the Father has committed or given (didomai) all judgment unto the Son in place of himself. .

One other thing here, at least three times or more, Jesus stated that every word he spoke was what the Father himself gave him to speak, so mediate on that for awhile also.

Last edited:

Very good point one that the non trinitarians cannot give an honest answer to.

Back