The Immaculate Conception

You said you were saved through baptism. I will ask you the same question I posed in post #562 that you apparently missed. Did this happen:

As an infant or an adult who had understanding and capable of making an individual decision for yourself?
Whole households were baptized. Do not households have infants?
Can a person's faith save another?

Of course it is. You’re the one that clings to doctrines of men nowhere found in scripture. Apparently scripture isn’t enough for you.

So you literally ignored what I posted and attacked me because you can’t answer a simple question…..because you CANT post any official interpretation of any verses you quoted and you really can’t admit that you personally interpret them.
Personal attack???
What do you call someone who does something contrary to what they expect of others? Isn't this called hypocrisy?

I expect ncs who call me a liar, deceiving, blasphemous etc.. to he dealt with without hypocrisy. I won't hold my breath.

i did give you bible verses you gave me carm.

Of course households include children that were not old enough to fully accept, but through their parents faith. Grace is a free gift.
Wrong children are unable to make an informed decision. By the way those paedophile priests were baptised, made confessions, made their first communions are they saved? Did it work?

Last edited:
Personal attack???
What do you call someone who does something contrary to what they expect of others? Isn't this called hypocrisy?

I expect ncs who call me a liar, deceiving, blasphemous etc.. to he dealt with without hypocrisy. I won't hold my breath.

i did give you bible verses you gave me carm.
Please link to those posts for evidence otherwise it is just bearing false witness.

Wrong children are unable to make an informed decision.
The bible states whole households were baptized.

Through the faith of another one can be healed.

excluding the faith of a parent to give the free grace of salvation to their children is purely arbitrary on the NC part.

Please link to those posts for evidence otherwise it is just bearing false witness.
I said the bible states baptism now saves you.

She said no baptism does not save and then gave me a CARM explanation. Really? is cram the NC magisterium? The bible explicitly says "Baptism now save you". period. end of story.

Back