The Immaculate Conception

The bible states whole households were baptized.

Through the faith of another one can be healed.

excluding the faith of a parent to give the free grace of salvation to their children is purely arbitrary on the NC part.
Parents can give salvation to their children? Gotta verse for that? And baptism vs healing are two completely different things. Yes people can be healed on the faith of someone else. But there isn't a single verse suggesting an infant that cannot hear or comprehend or accept the gospel can be saved by the 'faith' of the parents. Youre reading that into the text. Its called eisegesis.

I said the bible states baptism now saves you.

She said no baptism does not save and then gave me a CARM explanation. Really? is cram the NC magisterium? The bible explicitly says "Baptism now save you". period. end of story.
Who is she, my grandmother did say she is the cat's mother. Without faith you have nothing.

Heb 11:6

And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

That would include baptism.

You must be bored digging this up. I've explained myself more than once. Go re-read it yourself. I'm not doing it again.

Parents can give salvation to their children? Gotta verse for that? And baptism vs healing are two completely different things. Yes people can be healed on the faith of someone else. But there isn't a single verse suggesting an infant that cannot hear or comprehend or accept the gospel can be saved by the 'faith' of the parents. Youre reading that into the text. Its called eisegesis.
The bible states baptism now says you. Do you believe this? It doesn't matter if one is a child or adult if you do not even believe what the bible teaches.

The bible states baptism now says you. Do you believe this? It doesn't matter if one is a child or adult if you do not even believe what the bible teaches.
Hebrew 11:6

And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

Who is she, my grandmother did say she is the cat's mother. Without faith you have nothing.

Heb 11:6

That would include baptism.
Well, you should have known right? since you chimed in on my post to her.

And the bible states Baptism now saves you.

And the bible says without faith....... but you added your interpretation. But not sure if you truly believe that baptism does save as the bible states.

What if someone is mentally retarded or severely autistic? They have no understanding whatsoever? Can they be saved? in the CC they can be baptized. It is free, underserved remission of all sin. It is the application of Christ's work on the cross.

Hebrew 11:6

I do not have an issue with faith.

You seem to have an issue with baptism, which the bible explicitly says saves us.

Well, you should have known right? since you chimed in on my post to her.

And the bible states Baptism now saves you.

And the bible says without faith....... but you added your interpretation. But not sure if you truly believe that baptism does save as the bible states.
First to refer to a person as she is just plain bad manners. And your assumption is wrong, as most RC assumptions are.

Without faith it is nothing. It is simple to understand no need for it to be interpreted at all.

I said the bible states baptism now saves you.

She said no baptism does not save and then gave me a CARM explanation. Really? is cram the NC magisterium? The bible explicitly says "Baptism now save you". period. end of story.
No, not period, end of story….there’s a context to everything. Verses aren’t isolated. I linked you to the explanation.
How about you link is to toe “official interpretation” by your church?

No, not period, end of story….there’s a context to everything. Verses aren’t isolated. I linked you to the explanation.
How about you link is to toe “official interpretation” by your church?
Oh lol, I see. it is only NCs that can interpret the bible correctly. You are infallible. Even explicit texts do not mean what they say? Then why ask for explicit texts from Catholics?

Take what? You’re whining because YOU attacked me.

Yes, you are.

Biblical post? You mean your personal interpretation? Because you isolated one verse apart from the whole of scripture. So post the official interpretation by your church.
the bible states, baptism now saves you. YOU said no it does not and then gave me carm.

I am not a baby. I can take it.

Edit per mod
Bible vs carm. I will defend my biblical post every time.
OH grow up, we all get edited etc when the need arises. But it is typical RC teaching that everyone is against you because you belong to the one true church. That is just another false teaching. I never see you complain about the RCs that make out we are stupid and call us names.

Bible vs RCC and your choose the false teachings and claims of the RCC everytime.

OH grow up, we all get edited etc when the need arises. But it is typical RC teaching that everyone is against you because you belong to the one true church. That is just another false teaching. I never see you complain about the RCs that make out we are stupid and call us names.

Bible vs RCC and your choose the false teachings and claims of the RCC everytime.
you have no idea what is happening.

I stated baptism now saves you. What the BIBLE states, right?

Back