The Immortal Soul

No you're not.

Try to think, it's not what I believe to be your sin, it's what you believe is your sin.

It's also written … Rev 21:8 WEB But for the cowardly, unbelieving, sinners, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their part is in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur, which is the second death.”

Looks like another Biblical contradiction then, or you're going to hell.
sin is the nature all around you
in all its forms of this current world and the fleshbody..

the fleshbody’s tendency is to try to satisfy every selfish need and want… it does not care for anything and anyone but itself.

Mar 9:43-48 WEB 43 If your hand causes you to stumble, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life maimed, rather than having your two hands to go into Gehenna, into the unquenchable fire, 44 ‘where their worm doesn’t die, and the fire is not quenched.’ 45 If your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life lame, rather than having your two feet to be cast into Gehenna, into the fire that will never be quenched— 46 ‘where their worm doesn’t die, and the fire is not quenched.’ 47 If your eye causes you to stumble, throw it out. It is better for you to enter into God’s Kingdom with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into the Gehenna of fire, 48 ‘where their worm doesn’t die, and the fire is not quenched.’

Mat 25:41 WEB Then he will say also to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire which is prepared for the devil and his angels;

Rev 14:9-11 WEB 9 Another angel, a third, followed them, saying with a great voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is prepared unmixed in the cup of his anger. He will be tormented with fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 The smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever. They have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.

Rev 21:8 WEB But for the cowardly, unbelieving, sinners, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their part is in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

Not what we're looking for. The immortal worm is obviously not literal, the same for the others and the they support the mortal soul, not immortal soul.

sin is the nature all around you
in all its forms of this current world and the fleshbody..

the fleshbody’s tendency is to try to satisfy every selfish need and want… it does not care for anything and anyone but itself.
It's a sort of survival mechanism. But we also have our self awareness, well some do, that allows us to rise above our instinctive nature and act morally. I would question why a God would make us as you describe, but on naturalism it makes perfect sense.

I don't know what you believe outside we have a body. And I can't relate to anything in the OP. I didn't even finish reading it because there wasn't anything truthful to learn. And sorry but you don't know much nor want to learn anything so I'll just go to another post and say good bye to you both.
Goodbye.

If you ever want to defend soul annihilation let me know and I'll watch.

If you disagree with soul annihilation you can let me know that as well.

You are as bad as the OP, who knows everything, just like you.

I'll be ok, I don't know anything and I can't learn anything, as you said. This is what happens when Christians play their fiddle for devils and derelicts. :D

Last edited:
Goodbye.

If you ever want to defend soul annihilation let me know and I'll watch.

If you disagree with soul annihilation you can let me know that as well.

You are as bad as the OP, who knows everything, just like you.

I'll be ok, I don't know anything and I can't learn anything, as you said. This is what happens when Christians play their fiddle for devils and derelicts. :D

What do you mean by soul annihilation? If you mean that the unsaved humans will not suffer in hell forever, I agree. It is the word "soul" that you seem to be using in the Old Covenant way, and not the New Covenant, where soul represents our heart/conscience, and not our mind and body also. That's all on this topic that you need to upgrade your theology to the New Covenant. It makes one wonder if you are Jewish and not a Christian.

1 Thessalonians 5:23
Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

What do you mean by soul annihilation?
Self explanatory.
...you need to upgrade your theology to the New Covenant.
edit per mod

Annihilationism.

And of course, CARMs own Matt Slick

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a sort of survival mechanism. But we also have our self awareness, well some do, that allows us to rise above our instinctive nature and act morally. I would question why a God would make us as you describe, but on naturalism it makes perfect sense.
God did not. Another realm did whose nature and consciousness is as I described.

Self explanatory.
Not when you are using the word "soul" to mean something entirely different than the current meaning.

Also, this must be the only forum people can use foul language and get away with it. Atheists and Agnostics are not expected to have overcome the flesh.

Last edited:
the only valuable meaning of the soul would be the ancient original one.

and then, to actually understand .

Also, this must be the only forum people can use foul language and get away with it. Atheists and Agnostics are not expected to have overcome the flesh.
Suck it up buttercup.

You failed from the beginning for me so it's all done.
And sorry but you don't know much nor want to learn anything so I'll just go to another post and say good bye to you both.
That's all on this topic that you need to upgrade your theology to the New Covenant. It makes one wonder if you are Jewish and not a Christian.

Back