The Intelligence Of The Anti-Faith Secular Humanists Will Vanish.

In my experience, the vast majority of what happens in a university classroom has nothing to do with your god. For instance, at my university, the professors in the Agriculture department don't have anything anti-god on their syllabus; it's just not relevant. Same for Mechanical Engineering, Music, Psychology, etc.

There has probably been, at some point in time and somewhere, some professor who ranted against your god in the classroom, but you're acting like it's spread throughout the entire university. It just isn't.
Students who think a 29 year old 5'8 white US man can be a 6'7" black 80 year old Chinese woman and scream hatred at anyone who questions it have been taught something, I'll say that. And its not respect, reality or biology or history

Exactly. There's none in your implication that "groomers" are working in schools "grooming" young children. It's fear-mongering by RW snowflakes scared of other points of view.
Thats what all groomers say.

The evidence has been given. ... Mermaids, Tavistock, and schools not segregating sexes in common washroom areas, having Mermaids teach them behind parents backs and refusing ti tell parents. Pride events for 4 year olds which even gay and lesbians object to.

Yeah sure, you side with the groomers.

Of course there are people influencing our adult children, but we must let them choose for themselves. We can no longer shield them from the world as we did when they were little children. Hopefully, we have given them the tools to choose wisely. The context of the OP is a letter to adult children going to university NOT kindergarten.
But it has to be evidence based or faith. It cant be lies

Students who think a 29 year old 5'8 white US man can be a 6'7" black 80 year old Chinese woman and scream hatred at anyone who questions it have been taught something, I'll say that. And its not respect, reality or biology or history
I was responding to the part of the OP that characterized what happens at universities and those who teach at them. Whether some professors at universities teach what you wrote doesn't mean that, in general, those at universities
  • are "pseudo-intellectual God-haters who bad-mouth God and Christianity"
  • are "vultures"
  • "[hope] to gobble down young Christians"
  • "have the smell of death and unbelief on them"
  • are "a self-worshiping gaggle of Academic Pseudo-intellectual Philosophical Talking Heads"
All quotations above from the OP.

Exactly. There's none in your implication that "groomers" are working in schools "grooming" young children. It's fear-mongering by RW snowflakes scared of other points of view.
No. You ignore readily available evidence because you support grooming children. Your lack of a moral compass is there for all to see.

No. You ignore readily available evidence because you support grooming children. Your lack of a moral compass is there for all to see.
I ignore readily available evidence that is either imaginary or evidence of something else entirely. Which is all that's been presented. I support educating children, even those that parents would rather stayed ignorant, because education is essential for any individual to reach their potential. That's not grooming.

I ignore readily available evidence that is either imaginary or evidence of something else entirely. Which is all that's been presented. I support educating children, even those that parents would rather stayed ignorant, because education is essential for any individual to reach their potential. That's not grooming.
Your ideology of what constitutes education is not the same for the majority of parents.

Reactions: BMS
Your ideology of what constitutes education is not the same for the majority of parents.
Evidence that you have any concept of what the majority of parents think education is? If you live in a benighted community where the majority of parents think that the earth is flat, is that what should be taught in schools?

Evidence that you have any concept of what the majority of parents think education is? If you live in a benighted community where the majority of parents think that the earth is flat, is that what should be taught in schools?
Of course not, that's a ridiculous argument. But living in a community where the majority of parents don't want the "teachers" who think grooming children into lifestyle choices and confusing our children about what "gender" they aren't, as if they can change biological fact or that such things are "normal", shouldn't be.

Reactions: BMS
You ignore evidence, period. .... as do groomers themselves

You live in an increasingly deluded society that thinks criticism of lgbtqi+ by gays and lesbians is homophobic.
Groomers are teaching children about gender identity which is a lie. Gender identity sees a person, feeling like the opposite sex to what they are, as the opposite sex to what they are. Consequently little of what you think is in line with reality
This is why you get exposed on your knowledge of biology and law and put posters on ignore to avoid the truth

Of course not, that's a ridiculous argument. But living in a community where the majority of parents don't want the "teachers" who think grooming children into lifestyle choices and confusing our children about what "gender" they aren't, as if they can change biological fact or that such things are "normal", shouldn't be.
So you don't want ridiculous things taught to your children, unless they are ridiculous things that you personally believe in. I still see no evidence that the majority of parents think that educators are grooming children or leading them into inappropriate lifestyle choices. Incidentally, there's a clue there in the word "choice", which presumably you don't agree with.

So you don't want ridiculous things taught to your children, unless they are ridiculous things that you personally believe in. I still see no evidence that the majority of parents think that educators are grooming children or leading them into inappropriate lifestyle choices. Incidentally, there's a clue there in the word "choice", which presumably you don't agree with.
Take a look on Mumsnet. Choice isnt the word, the grooming is because vulnerbale children are being lied to. Proper assessment of gender dysphoria, as opposed to the gender identity lie you peddle, is continually undermined by the grooming. The Tavistock is a good example. Note though that the groomers such as Mermaids cant understand the medical and scientific reports by their own ommision and you are in line with their views.

Take a look on Mumsnet. Choice isnt the word, the grooming is because vulnerbale children are being lied to. Proper assessment of gender dysphoria, as opposed to the gender identity lie you peddle, is continually undermined by the grooming. The Tavistock is a good example. Note though that the groomers such as Mermaids cant understand the medical and scientific reports by their own ommision and you are in line with their views.
Why are you bringing this up on an atheism forum?

The Tavistock has been closed, and I haven't seen you yet ask individual members here what their views are on trans issues. Instead you seem to be assuming all atheists think the same and in a particular way. They most certainly won't.

Why are you bringing this up on an atheism forum?

The Tavistock has been closed, and I haven't seen you yet ask individual members here what their views are on trans issues. Instead you seem to be assuming all atheists think the same and in a particular way. They most certainly won't.
Responding to Temujin, on a scientific and medical basis

Back