The investigations Republicans will start

But you assumed why they did it, pretending to be a mind reade.
Why do I need to know why? They did it, and the results of their actions were observable. No mind reading required.

It would be foolish to repeat the same actions and expect a different result.

Why do I need to know why? They did it, and the results of their actions were observable. No mind reading required.

It would be foolish to repeat the same actions and expect a different result.
So you are claiming that the economy has crashed.

So you are claiming that the economy has crashed.
No, I am not claiming that, in fact US GDP has increased under Biden. I am saying that if Congress does not raise the debt ceiling appropriately, the US economy will take a hit.

Some of those burdens on business require them to treat customers and employees fairly or to not pollute. Should we really eliminate such regulations?

Well, the GOP has already stated that wasteful spending that should be cut includes SS and Medicare. Are you on board with that?

VP Cheney said that deficits don't matter, and for some reason, Republicans have never complained about raising the debt ceiling when there is a Dem in the WH? Why is that, especially when the deficit increases more under GOP leadership?
Social Security has been "going away" in a few years for the last 60 years (or longer). Just another meaningless political / Media Scare tactic.

No, I am not claiming that, in fact US GDP has increased under Biden. I am saying that if Congress does not raise the debt ceiling appropriately, the US economy will take a hit.
So you have to continue with unwise economic behavior and just hope it does not come crashing down.

I hope that Congress does not repeat its previous unwise behaviour from 2011 and thus damage the economy.
All the way from Brittain?

Congress needs to get some people put in jail, and air their dirty laundry and crimes. Like the Biden Family Crime Syndicate.

Details coming soon...

So you believe that the more debt we have we will always have a good economy.
If you want to cut spending, that should be done at the time the yearly budget is set up.
Not when the money is already spent or appropriated.
If you spend past your credit card limit, can you claim you are only responsible for the amount below the limit? No.

And the Dems never mind the deficit when a dem is in the WH.

And shouldn't the government be concerned with wasteful spending??
Dems tend to reduce the deficit.
Clinton left office with a budget surplus.
Obama reduced the deficit by about 50%.
Biden is reducing the deficit.

Trump had a record increase in the deficit, beating the previous records held by GWB and Reagan.

If you want to cut spending, that should be done at the time the yearly budget is set up.
Not when the money is already spent or appropriated.
If you spend past your credit card limit, can you claim you are only responsible for the amount below the limit? No.
Can we cut the laundering blood money to zelensky yet?

That would be cool.

We need to start saving money for all the investigations into progressive leftists next year.

Get ready liberals, leftists and progressives...

Josef Goebbels was the one who REALLY got it right in practical terms. What he KNEW was that "We the people" (German or otherwise) don't really have any desire to be entangled in the mechanism of Government. ALL WE WANT is a strong Leader, who will give us peaceful existence, the conveniences we're used to, and comfortable livings.

Since there WAS NO "RED WAVE", obviously "We The People of the United States of America" aren't all that upset with the status quo in 2022. The "talking Heads" will continue to Bawl impotently about "How bad things are". but nobody who matters is even lis tening.

Back