The Irony Of It All

Think about what he's saying....

He wants to talk about the moral character of someone who he doesn't believe exists.

Thus, the moral character he's offended by is non-existent.

He's offended by something that literally does not exist.

He's offended by his own imagination.
Yep.

Wrong again, Steve

I am offended that people like you refuse to think for yourself and, instead, have changed your minds to automatically agree with this imaginary being's word on all things that He says matters - even when it offends the basic moral standard that you and I and most every other human being share
LOL.

Why do you people struggle so to understand this?
I completely understand you in this.
If YOU didn't derive YOUR morality from this harmful source then I wouldn't ever give God so much as a single thought, much less waste my time talking about Him

The ONE AND ONLY reason I want to talk about God's moral character is to expose His unworthiness in the hope that you will scrape Him off
You're delusional ... <shrug>

Wrong again, Steve

I am offended that people like you refuse to think for yourself and, instead, have changed your minds to automatically agree with this imaginary being's word on all things that He says matters - even when it offends the basic moral standard that you and I and most every other human being share

You were quite clear.
So, for you to now say this.... you're compounding your Insanity.

You can't get pissed off with people who you don't agree with about someone who you explicitly admitted to being in your imagination.

Considering that you explicitly stated you don't believe Jesus exists, your ideas are based entirely on your own imagination.

That said...

My sin destroyed my individuality 48 years ago. My ancestral sin destroyed my individuality 55 years ago. Following the rage of that damage, I added to the damage, finishing it off.

I learned through Jesus Christ that he would take my life, restore me to wholeness, and keep my life in himself in exchange for my death.

As Jesus said,
If you give up your life for my sake, you will keep your life to eternal life.
But if you cling to your life, you will lose it.

I like what Jim Elliott said.

No man is a fool to lose what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose.

So, now, I have a life secured by YHVH, awaiting my arrival in heaven.

Col 3:1-4 WEB 1 If then you were raised together with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated on the right hand of God. 2 Set your mind on the things that are above, not on the things that are on the earth. 3 For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. 4 When Christ, our life, is revealed, then you will also be revealed with him in glory.

And

2Ti 1:12 WEB For this cause I also suffer these things. Yet I am not ashamed, for I know him whom I have believed, and I am persuaded that he is able to guard that which I have committed to him against that day.

So, we who follow Jesus, we're set.

YHVH has taken us, placed us securely in Christ, and when Jesus appears, we appear with him.
And when that happens! Oh Glorious Day❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣😎

Last edited by a moderator:
Wrong, my "ideas" about God are based entirely on what the bible and Christianity, itself, says about Him!

For example, both scripture and Christianity teach that God created us with sinful natures that inevitably compel sin thus warranting our eternal damnation
Scripture does not teach that.
This, of course, is immoral per our shared standard of basic human decency
No human being {minus the true socio/psychopath} would ever create a person destined for Hell
No person can create anything as God has done.

Your delusion continues making itself known.

No, it doesn't. That's why you are not giving a scripture address in support of your assertion ... 😉
Romans 5:12

Sin came into the world through one man {Adam}
and death through sin

I'm not going to play your childish games, Howie!

The Christian faith is predicated upon our need of salvation through faith in Jesus Christ due our inability to refrain from sin

No, Howie, YOU are delusional

God CONSCIOUSLY AND PURPOSEFULLY CHOSE that every single man to come after Adam be born with a sinful nature that inevitably compels sin thus warranting an eternal damnation, mkay
Ummmm you're delusion ...

God is sovereign over everything, and you are responsible for your sin (Lk 22:22, et. al.) 😉

I don't accept that God exists - that said, I don't have much interest in debating His existence

I'd much prefer to talk about His moral character
It’s strange that you talk as though you do accept that, then.

Why would you prefer that? If you don’t believe in God, it’s a pretty unappealing question versus the existential one.

No, Steve

HEAR ME WHEN I SAY THIS:
What I hate is that people like you have stopped thinking for themselves and have changed their minds to automatically accept what an imaginary being supposedly says - an imaginary being who is, per scriptural and Christian description as contrasted with our basic human decency, utterly unworthy of serving as a standard and model for morality!
All about someone who YOU believe does NOT exist.

No, Steve - wrong again!

It's all about YOU changing YOUR mind to automatically agree with the word of God even though His word is frequently at odds with YOUR basic human decency
So you do believe that YHVH is real and knowable?

Back