The Israelite religion and the apostles

The Israelite religion from Moses on up until this very day-Serve, teach and worship the Abrahamic God=YHWH(Jehovah) a single being God. Thus this was the God Jesus was taught, served and worshipped while he attended the Israelite places of worship, as was every bible writer that God used.
God did not change, he was changed at the first council of Constantinople in 381 ce, No trinity was ever served by a true follower prior to that council, nor after.
Satan is posing as all false Gods on earth to get worship. He and his teachers transforming into angels of light-2Corinthians 11:12-15
Judaism as we KNOW it under the OT is NO MORE. we are under a NEW COVENANT and the ONE GOD is never taught as it was before. why? because under the OT God in an ECHAD of ONE was only KNOWN in the OT as "LORD", but told us that he, as the Ordinal LAST was to come........ in flesh. so, we have a Diversified God of FIRST/title "LORD", is the CREATOR, and MAKER of all things, Isaiah 44:24 OT. and the same ONE God as the LAST/title "Lord", is the REDEEMER, and SAVIOUR of all things that he CREATED and MADE, NT. and that one God is the Spirit which we better know as the HOLY SPIRIT.

ONE GOD, and ONE PERSON only Diversified now in flesh........ GLORIFIED. so the teaching of JUDISM is Obsolete.

101G.

Judaism as we KNOW it under the OT is NO MORE. we are under a NEW COVENANT and the ONE GOD is never taught as it was before. why? because under the OT God in an ECHAD of ONE was only KNOWN in the OT as "LORD", but told us that he, as the Ordinal LAST was to come........ in flesh. so, we have a Diversified God of FIRST/title "LORD", is the CREATOR, and MAKER of all things, Isaiah 44:24 OT. and the same ONE God as the LAST/title "Lord", is the REDEEMER, and SAVIOUR of all things that he CREATED and MADE, NT. and that one God is the Spirit which we better know as the HOLY SPIRIT.

ONE GOD, and ONE PERSON only Diversified now in flesh........ GLORIFIED. so the teaching of JUDISM is Obsolete.

101G.
God did not change.

but the Covenant and the priesthood did..... see Jer 31:31-

101G.
Yes Jesus made a covenant with the little flock on the night of the Lords evening meal-Luke 22:29-30--Only to those who will sit on thrones partake of those emblems. And a new covenant=Love for all his followers.

Yes Jesus made a covenant with the little flock on the night of the Lords evening meal-Luke 22:29-30--Only to those who will sit on thrones partake of those emblems. And a new covenant=Love for all his followers.

Well then, only his apostles will sit on those 12 thrones since that is who he was speaking to.

But I know that you really don't care about Scriptural facts when the Watchtower lies need to be served.

Well then, only his apostles will sit on those 12 thrones since that is who he was speaking to.

But I know that you really don't care about Scriptural facts when the Watchtower lies need to be served.
144,000 will sit on thrones-Rev 14:3--see they are bought from the earth.

It doesnt say only 12 thrones anywhere. The little flock= the anointed bride of Christ= 144,000 will sit on thrones.

You are quite mistaken.

Truly I say to you, that you who have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of Man will sit on his glorious throne, you also shall sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. Matthew 19:28

You are those who have stood by me in my trial 29 and just as my Father has granted me a kingdom, I grant you 30 that you may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and you will sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

You won't find anything like that said about your 144,000.

Last edited:
You are quite mistaken.

Truly I say to you, that you who have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of Man will sit on his glorious throne, you also shall sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. Matthew 19:28

You are those who have stood by me in my trial 29 and just as my Father has granted me a kingdom, I grant you 30 that you may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and you will sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

You won't find anything like that said about your 144,000.
Every scholar on earth knows 144,000 will sit on thrones as kings and priests. Its why 144,000 are bought from the earth just for that purpose.

Oh do they? And you got that from where?
They are the little flock= the anointed bride of Christ= The only ones allowed to partake of the emblems of the Lords evening meal-Luke 22:29-30---or do you think only 12 should partake? Then why are your religions telling all to partake. Are all told they will sit on thrones?

They are the little flock= the anointed bride of Christ= The only ones allowed to partake of the emblems of the Lords evening meal-Luke 22:29-30---or do you think only 12 should partake? Then why are your religions telling all to partake. Are all told they will sit on thrones?

You said, "Every scholar on earth knows 144,000 will sit on thrones as kings and priests."

And I asked where you got that from. WHERE did you get this from?

You said, "Every scholar on earth knows 144,000 will sit on thrones as kings and priests."

And I asked where you got that from. WHERE did you get this from?
Every real scholar. There are FEW. Ones taught in the schools of men aren't real scholars. Only the ones lead by holy spirit are. Yet they all claim they are scholars.

Every real scholar. There are FEW.

And now it's "every real scholar."

And who decides which one is a "real scholar." You deciding which ones agree with you? Yeah, that's how it works with you isn't it?

Ones taught in the schools of men aren't real scholars. Only the ones lead by holy spirit are. Yet they all claim they are scholars.

Oh and which ones would those be? Those chosen by you?

Back