The jabbed are having a loss of their immune system capability

CrowCross

Latest UK PHE Vaccine Surveillance Report figures on Covid cases show that doubly vaccinated 40-70 year olds have lost 40% of their immune system capability compared to unvaccinated people. Their immune systems are deteriorating at around 5% per week (between 2.7% and 8.7%). If this continues then 30-50 year olds will have 100% immune system degradation, zero viral defence by Christmas and all doubly vaccinated people over 30 will have lost their immune systems by March next year. Continue to article.

Whateverman

Latest UK PHE Vaccine Surveillance Report figures on Covid cases show that doubly vaccinated 40-70 year olds have lost 40% of their immune system capability compared to unvaccinated people. Their immune systems are deteriorating at around 5% per week (between 2.7% and 8.7%). If this continues then 30-50 year olds will have 100% immune system degradation, zero viral defence by Christmas and all doubly vaccinated people over 30 will have lost their immune systems by March next year. Continue to article.
If you get lucky, people will start dropping like flies. Until that happens, though, I'll continue to point out that your claims about the vaccines are almost universally wrong/false.

Yakuda

If this is true it can't be a good thing. I'm no "scientist" like vibise but that sounds bad.

CrowCross

Cole explained that the COVID-19 vaccines seem to impact the immune system function responsible for combatting the growth of cancer cells and other viruses, referring to the phenomenon as a “reverse HIV response.”

Cole explained that the vaccines cause a suppression of a person’s “killer T-cells” similar to how HIV suppresses a person’s “helper T-cells”, and how both types of cells are integral to fighting off cancer cells and other damaging viruses.

Continue to article

Michael R2

I'm going to ask you to do a little work here. The second chart in your article (and subsequent charts) are purported to be from Public Health England. While 90% of those charts are accurate and give the same information as the reports, I have not found one of the PHE reports that discuss "immune system boost or degradation", the final column in the article's charts. I'm going to give you the direct link to one of those reports. Please show me where "immune system boost or degradation" is discussed.

It appears your website is adding material to the official reports without stating where that information is coming from. In some circles this is called being dishonest.

Bonnie

We're getting AIDS from the vaccine? Are you serious???

If the covid vaccine does this, then other vaccines should as well!

Bonnie

I'm going to ask you to do a little work here. The second chart in your article (and subsequent charts) are purported to be from Public Health England. While 90% of those charts are accurate and give the same information as the reports, I have not found one of the PHE reports that discuss "immune system boost or degradation", the final column in the article's charts. I'm going to give you the direct link to one of those reports. Please show me where "immune system boost or degradation" is discussed.

It appears your website is adding material to the official reports without stating where that information is coming from. In some circles this is called being dishonest.
I read through your link and I don't see anything about a drop or degradation in antibodies due to vaccination. It seems to me, it would be under this heading:

Vaccine impact on proportion of population with antibodies to COVID-19​

I saw nothing about any degradation of antibodies in this section, or a chart showing this,, although it does talk about a test that can differentiate between natural antibodies and those produced by the vaccination. The latter appear to be quite robust, according to one of the charts. No degradation there.

One thing I noticed, is that this report seems to indicate that there was a stronger antibody development when the 2 vaccines were about 6-8 weeks apart, instead of 2-3 weeks apart. So why were Pfizer and Moderna doses given 3-4 weeks apart, respectively, instead of 6 to 8 weeks apart? I hope I read this correctly.

I observed in CC's link that a notice at the top of The Expose's page says it has only 3 days left before it shuts down, or something similar. That it needs viewers' funds to continue for another year...did you notice that?

I did find this about the loss of antibodies a little while after vaccination. It does a good job of explaining things in layman's terms:

Last edited:

Michael R2

I read through your link and I don't see anything about a drop or degradation in antibodies due to vaccination. It seems to me, it would be under this heading:

I saw nothing about any degradation of antibodies in this section, or a chart showing thus,, although it does talk about a test that can differentiate between natural antibodies and those produced by the vaccination. The latter appear to be quite robust, according to one of the charts. No degradation there.

One thing I noticed, is that this report seems to indicate that there was a stronger antibody development when the 2 vaccines were about 6-8 weeks apart, instead of 2-3 weeks apart. So why were Pfizer and Moderna doses given 3-4 weeks apart, respectively, instead of 6 to 8 weeks apart? I hope I read this correctly.

I noticed in CC's link that a notice at the top of The Expose's page says it has only 3 days left before it shuts down, or something similar. That it needs viewers' funds to continue for another year...did you notice that?
Oh yeah, I noticed. If you don't have the funds, you can't fling the poo.
The section you referenced was interesting. It seems we are learning more and more about the virus and the vaccines on an almost weekly basis. It may take some time, but as long as the researchers keep at it we have a good shot at beating this virus.

Bonnie

The section you referenced was interesting. It seems we are learning more and more about the virus and the vaccines on an almost weekly basis. It may take some time, but as long as the researchers keep at it we have a good shot at beating this virus.
I added another link to my last post, that explains the fairly rapid drop-off in antibody levels a few months after vaccination levels. It is normal and happens with most vaccines...but then picks up later.

Michael R2

I added another link to my last post, that explains the fairly rapid drop-off in antibody levels a few months after vaccination levels. It is normal and happens with most vaccines...but then picks up later.
Thanks for the link. It pretty well sums up what I have been finding over the last few weeks. Both natural immunity and the vaccines produce the longer lived bone marrow cells that confer the lasting immunity that takes over as serum antibodies wane in both cases. It also warns that newer variants may well not trigger even those cells to produce any antibodies.

Bonnie

Illinois reported 77.7% of its COVID deaths last week were vaxxed ... uh oh!!

That result is a little misleading. According to the CDC, Illinois has had 25,749 deaths from covid-19. I presume that is from the beginning. But only 818 of those were in fully vaccinated people, as of this week, most of whom were over 65 and many had health issues. That means .032% of the deaths were in the vaccinated. That still means over 99% of the deaths were in the unvaccinated.

Bonnie

By beating, I presume you mean bringing it under control, as I think we will always have it with us.

I suspect scientists will tweak the vaccine, to make its effects longer lasting, as they did the polio vaccine. In the beginning, children had to receive three shots in the first year, then one shot per year after that. In the early 60's a once yearly shot came out, then the Sabin "sugar cube" attenuated live vaccine. So, hopefully something like that will come out in the next few years, just a yearly vaccine.

Howie

That result is a little misleading. According to the CDC, Illinois has had 25,749 deaths from covid-19. I presume that is from the beginning. But only 818 of those were in fully vaccinated people, as of this week, most of whom were over 65 and many had health issues. That means .032% of the deaths were in the vaccinated. That still means over 99% of the deaths were in the unvaccinated.
The numbers in the link I posted are not misleading.

CrowCross

I saw nothing about any degradation of antibodies in this section, or a chart showing this,, although it does talk about a test that can differentiate between natural antibodies and those produced by the vaccination. The latter appear to be quite robust, according to one of the charts. No degradation there.

I observed in CC's link that a notice at the top of The Expose's page says it has only 3 days left before it shuts down, or something similar. That it needs viewers' funds to continue for another year...did you notice that?

I did find this about the loss of antibodies a little while after vaccination. It does a good job of explaining things in layman's terms:

Click on the 19 min mark..and if your interested in what he is saying....keep watching or start from the beginning.

Howie

Michael, why isn't there a vaccine mandate for recent illegal immigrants in the country, and afghan immigrants, and the post office, and the Congress? Do you know?

Bonnie

The numbers in the link I posted are not misleading.
Overall, they are, when ALL deaths from covid are taken into account. And those stats show that about .0317% of deaths from it were in the fully vaccinated, most of whom were over 65 and many had compromising health issues.

Michael R2

Michael, why isn't there a vaccine mandate for recent illegal immigrants in the country, and afghan immigrants, and the post office, and the Congress? Do you know?
Why would I know that, and what does that have to do with my comments?