The King James Bible has "with child" 26 times and thus the unborn is a child according to God and abortion is child murder.

My words came directly from the bible, so if you're saying they're not God's words, you don't believe God's Word is found in the bible.

That makes you a heretic.
Not me.
Please quote what you think says what you claim it says.
Only words in quote from the KJB count.

This is the word of God.

They have built also the high places of Baal, to burn their sons with fire for burnt offerings unto Baal, which I commanded not, nor spake it, neither came it into my mind: - Jer 19:5

And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin. - Jer 32:35

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. - John 8:44

Yup. You. You're saying the words in the bible didn't come from God. That makes you a heretic.

Funny, I can't find this sentiment anywhere in the bible.

That means you're appealing to human opinion to determine what your God said.

Heretic.
Not me. never did say that. not true.

This is the word of God.

They have built also the high places of Baal, to burn their sons with fire for burnt offerings unto Baal, which I commanded not, nor spake it, neither came it into my mind: - Jer 19:5

And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin. - Jer 32:35

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. - John 8:44

Yup you.

Yup, you did. Here it is again:

In response to my quote of the bible here:
All things are done according to God's plan and decision (ref)​

You responded with this:
I am saying your words are not from God​

Absolutely true. You said the words of the bible did not come from your god.

That makes you a heretic.
Not me.
Please put quotes from the KJB.

This is the word of God.

Definitely you. You said the words in the bible didn't come from God. That makes you a heretic.

You have no authority to decide which bible came from God, and which didn't.

Only your god has that authority - and he's chosen to stay silent about it.
I never said that.
Not true.
Please show where I in quotes said that.

This is the word of God and it proves that your theory is false.

I never said that.
Yup, you did.

I've supplied the scriptural text and a link to the reference several times in this thread - as well as your claim that the biblical words did not come from god.

Spend the time reading the stuff you bleat responses to, before you respond.

Yup, you did.

I've supplied the scriptural text and a link to the reference several times in this thread - as well as your claim that the biblical words did not come from god.

Ah, must quote the fancy-lad interpretation only... 🙃

Yup, you did.

Prove what you said in quotes.
Obviously you cannot else you would have.

This is the word of God and it proves that your theory is false.

Being a person is not a scientific concept. It's a social one. There have been times in history when children under five weren't considered a person, since so many of them died. Society, civil, secular society decides who is a person. The unborn child doesn't qualify, which is why abortion is not murder and why making abortion illegal is morally despicable.
I wonder how you would feel about this argument if you were a black man in Mississippi in 1920, being chased by a bunch of Democrats with a rope in their hands who did not consider you a person.

Or a Jew in a concentration camp because Nazis considered you "sub human".

I wonder how you would feel about this argument if you were a black man in Mississippi in 1920, being chased by a bunch of Democrats with a rope in their hands who did not consider you a person.

Or a Jew in a concentration camp because Nazis considered you "sub human".
Since a foetus is incapable of feeling anything, let alone the emotions you invoke here, your comparison is as irrelevant as it is stupid.

Prove what you said in quotes.
I've done this with links and quotes, several times in this thread alone.

Only someone who's dishonest would claim otherwise.

According to you, the words in the bible did not come from God, and as someone who wants others to see him as a Christian, this makes you a heretic.

Yup, you did.

Where?

I've already told you, I've posted the links several times already. If you can't be bothered to read your own thread, I'm not going to be bothered to help you read it.

Here's a hint though: I posted the links within the last 50 posts this thread has received.

Since a foetus is incapable of feeling anything, let alone the emotions you invoke here, your comparison is as irrelevant as it is stupid.
You are always very keen on citing the law

I wonder whether you are so keen on the law with this?

Back