The King of Kings and Lord of Lords who dwells in unapproachable light

Status
Not open for further replies.

civic

Hey dude...
You need to stop polluting this forum with your garbage, dude.
There is a forum, dude, for attacking the Trinity, dude, and this is not that forum, dude.
No one here is interested in your nonsense, dude.
Goodbye, dude.
Or should I say, "dud".
I'm sure glad I wasn't eating or drinking anything while reading this otherwise it would of ended up all over my macbook ROFL

Yahweh will increase

And that proves you correct somehow because this is my alleged first post to you?

Sorry, I've addressed you in the past, so you're incorrect.

If you did it was either a very long time ago or under a different user name and that might be the case because the forum was down and so everyone had to sign up again and usually using a different user name.
"Dude" lol! You sure showed me.

Great verses, none of them prove you correct...it only shows you don't grasp the incarnation.

Nonsense.

Now go prove all your arguments that I formerly addressed in my "first" post to you.

They most certainly do and that is why you can't think of anything to say to prove me wrong also and therefore all you are doing is telling me that they don't prove my point and which means absolutely nothing, for unless you have a cogent rebuttal and you don't, then what you are saying is meaningless.

What arguments are you referring to, for all you said in that post was that

Sorry but your quoting Romans 8:7 and Colossians 1:21 hardly proves anything contrary to what I am showing from the scriptures, so you must have a quite an imagination.

preacher4truth

If you did it was either a very long time ago or under a different user name
Oh just shut it, OK? That is of no matter, and by the way this has been my only user name.
and that might be the case because the forum was down and so everyone had to sign up again and usually using a different user name.
Read the above, especially the first sentence. In fact, memorize it.
They most certainly do
They most certainly don't, they only affirm your ignorance of the Godhead and incarnation.
and that is why you can't think of anything to say to prove me wrong also and therefore all you are doing is telling me that they don't prove my point and which means absolutely nothing, for unless you have a cogent rebuttal and you don't, then what you are saying is meaningless.
Nothing but blather above...
What arguments are you referring to, for all you said in that post was that

Sorry but your quoting Romans 8:7 and Colossians 1:21 hardly proves anything contrary to what I am showing from the scriptures, so you must have a quite an imagination.
Um...what are you twaddling about now?

Yahweh will increase

Pure ad hominem! We all know what it means when one resorts to doing this.
So what does it mean when trins do it and they do it often also and you also did it by saying that I was polluting this forum and especially when the Thread isn't following the subject of Arminianism vs Calvinism to start with?

In fact I have even had one Lutheran pastor on this forum many years ago now tell me that I needed to see a shrink, and that was his example of being Christ like, so go and preach your empty sermons elsewhere, for I am not interested in them and I am not addressing ignorant sinners here but false prophets and like yourself as a matter of fact.

preacher4truth

So what does it mean when trins do it and they do it often also and you also did it by saying that I was polluting this forum and especially when the Thread isn't following the subject of Arminianism vs Calvinism to start with?
Go to the proper threads.
In fact I have even had one Lutheran pastor on this forum many years ago now tell me that I needed to see a shrink,
OK
and that was his example of being Christ like,
So even a personal truth is offensive to you?
so go and preach your empty sermons elsewhere, for I am not interested in them and I am not addressing ignorant sinners here but false prophets and like yourself as a matter of fact.
Cool, dude, buh-bye! 👋

Yahweh will increase

Hey dude...
You need to stop polluting this forum with your garbage, dude.
There is a forum, dude, for attacking the Trinity, dude, and this is not that forum, dude.
No one here is interested in your nonsense, dude.
Goodbye, dude.
Or should I say, "dud".
Hey dude, if you don't like it dude, then why do you keep reading it and replying to it dude?

I will tell you why you do it dude, it is because the truth that I am bringing forward from the scriptures is eating your guts up inside because you still have enough of a conscience of conviction after your many years of willingly filling your head with false doctrine to know that what I am bringing forward is revealing that you have many errors in your doctrines.

If that wasn't the case, then you would just ignore me but you can't and it is because you know that what I am saying rings loud of the truth and that it reveals your errors and even though you don't want to admit to yourself and address it.

Theo1689

I will tell you why you do it dude, it is because the truth that I am bringing forward from the scriptures is eating your guts up inside

hahahahahahahahaha!

Nope, I will NEVER deny the truth of Scripture to embrace your theology.

You should give up your career as a mind-reader, because you are total failure, "dude".

If that wasn't the case, then you would just ignore me but you can't and it is because you know that what I am saying rings loud of the truth and that it reveals your errors and even though you don't want to admit to yourself and address it.

<Chuckle>

So if that's true, then it must ALSO be true that the reason YOU keep responding to ME is because YOU know that the Trinity is TRUE, "dude", and it is eating you up inside to deny it like you constantly do, "dude", and you can't bring yourself to be honest with God and admit that He is Triune.

See how that works?
bwahahahahahahahahaha!

Theo1689

If that wasn't the case, then you would just ignore me but you can't

<Chuckle>

Yeah.... Tell me that if I put you on "ignore", you wouldn't simply argue that I'm "running away because I'm afraid of the alleged 'truth' you're spewing".

You've got nothing to offer but worthless rhetoric.
And everyone can see it.

Yahweh will increase

Take "the Lutheran's" diagnosis and advice...
If you agree with him and think that he should have said this, then I have some advice for both of you from Paul in 2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you—unless, of course, you fail the test?

The fact is, that Lutheran had absolutely no business at all saying that to anyone on this forum, but I never let things like this bother me, because I trust in God that he will deal with people like that in his good timing and I believe he has also.

So you see then, I am not easily offended by apostates, for I just consider their condition of heart and that is all that I need do, for I am not here to win a popularity contest with trins and oneness anyhow but rather to expose their false doctrines to anyone following our conversations that God has chosen as one of his elect.

As far as the others go, I could care less what they do, for they are lost and always will be also.

Yahweh will increase

<Chuckle>

Yeah.... Tell me that if I put you on "ignore", you wouldn't simply argue that I'm "running away because I'm afraid of the alleged 'truth' you're spewing".

You've got nothing to offer but worthless rhetoric.
And everyone can see it.
I wouldn't do that because whether you put me on ignore or not, you are indeed running away from the truth and therefore it doesn't matter how you express that fact.

Theo1689

I wouldn't do that because whether you put me on ignore or not, you are indeed running away from the truth and therefore it doesn't matter how you express that fact.

<Chuckle>

So your false claim is that I would be "running away from the truth", and not because I'm not interested in wasting my time arguing the same arguments ten million times, without someone who doesn't know how to be charitable and respectful.

Whatever, "dude".

Like I said, all you have to offer is worthless rhetoric, "dude".

Theo1689

If you agree with him and think that he should have said this, then I have some advice for both of you from Paul in 2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you—unless, of course, you fail the test?

Did you notice that it says that WE should examine "ourselves"?
Not that YOU should "examine" us?

Learn your place, "dude".

Yahweh will increase

Did you notice that it says that WE should examine "ourselves"?
Not that YOU should "examine" us?

Learn your place, "dude".
LOL, for I guess you didn't notice that Paul was actually saying this to them and using the word "you" and not including himself.

For he had already made judgments about them by the Spirit and we see the beginnings of this in 1 Corinthians 3:1 when he said that he couldn't speak unto any of them as being spiritual men but rather as being carnal and at best only babes in Christ.

If you read chapter 2:13-16, you will notice that he also said, "but the man led by the Spirit judges all things and yet he himself can be judged by no man, for who has known the mind of the Lord that he should instruct him (The Lord) but we (who are truly Spirit led) have the mind of Christ.

Notice, the reason why Paul says that such a man cannot be judged by others, is because he is truly being led by the Spirit of God and therefore it would be like one attempting to instruct God himself.

It is upon this, that Paul then makes his judgment on the Corinthians in chapter 3:1 and says, "but I brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual (men led by the Spirit) but rather as unto carnal, even babes in Christ.

I made a judgement on this concerning the guy who wanted to tell me I needed a shrink and also the other poster who said that I should have taken his advice and which proved that neither of them were or are being led by the Spirit of God.

Theo1689

LOL, for I guess you didn't notice that Paul was actually saying this to them and using the word "you" and not including himself.

For he had already made judgments about them by the Spirit and we see the beginnings of this in 1 Corinthians 3:1 when he said that he couldn't speak unto any of them as being spiritual men but rather as being carnal and at best only babes in Christ.

If you read chapter 2:13-16, you will notice that he also said, "but the man led by the Spirit judges all things and yet he himself can be judged by no man, for who has known the mind of the Lord that he should instruct him (The Lord) but we (who are truly Spirit led) have the mind of Christ.

Notice, the reason why Paul says that such a man cannot be judged by others, is because he is truly being led by the Spirit of God and therefore it would be like one attempting to instruct God himself.

It is upon this, that Paul then makes his judgment on the Corinthians in chapter 3:1 and says, "but I brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual (men led by the Spirit) but rather as unto carnal, even babes in Christ.

Please stop responding to me.
I'm not interested in your worthless nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.