The kraken has been released...

Whateverman

... and it's too small even for a calamari appetizer:

Every time you think you have a grasp of how preposterous the Trump team’s election lawsuits are, another one comes out, dumber and more conspiracy-filled than the last.

The Pennsylvania monstrosity that was submitted by Rudy Giuliani, Jenna Ellis, and the Four Seasons Total Litigation supporting cast was terrible. It made, according to a federal appeals court ruling, “vague and conclusory” allegations about alleged misconduct, tried to get the court to do things that would violate the U.S. Constitution, and had, in the court’s words, “no merit.” Their case was such complete nonsense that two courts and four judges decided it was too dumb to fix.

You want that to be the bottom. You want the lawsuit that the president’s legal team lost, twice, for literally every reason it’s possible to lose the case to be the most preposterous election lawsuit we’re going to see this year. You go to bed Wednesday night hoping that it was.

And you wake up disappointed Thursday morning because while you slept Sidney Powell released the #Kraken.

That's just the opening to the article, which goes on to explain the silliness contained in the lawsuit. Things like rampant misspellings, idiotic witnesses (some of whom the identities have been redacted" from the court documents, which Powell should know she can't do) and claims which utilize actual English words but somehow still fail to communicate coherent ideas.

Yes, this is a fluff piece, but read it anyhow, because you'll see just how small this kraken actually is.

You couldn't even use it as bait for catching a larger kraken...

Faithoverbelief

... and it's too small even for a calamari appetizer:

That's just the opening to the article, which goes on to explain the silliness contained in the lawsuit. Things like rampant misspellings, idiotic witnesses (some of whom the identities have been redacted" from the court documents, which Powell should know she can't do) and claims which utilize actual English words but somehow still fail to communicate coherent ideas.

Yes, this is a fluff piece, but read it anyhow, because you'll see just how small this kraken actually is.

You couldn't even use it as bait for catching a larger kraken...
Lol. Trump is making a fortune off this nonsense.

Whateverman

Lol. Trump is making a fortune off this nonsense.
I'm not asking you about whether you support him or not - but do you actually believe this?

Are you talking about him or his political campaign? How would going to court and having your lawsuits repeatedly get tossed out be profitable? On the contrary, it should be very expensive...

Faithoverbelief

I'm not asking you about whether you support him or not - but do you actually believe this?

Are you talking about him or his political campaign? How would going to court and having your lawsuits repeatedly get tossed out be profitable? On the contrary, it should be very expensive...
So far I have not seen any evidence of massive election fraud. People are donating millions of dollars to Trumps efforts.

Whateverman

So far I have not seen any evidence of massive election fraud. People are donating millions of dollars to Trumps efforts.
OK. I haven't seen any credible evidence of massive voter fraud, either. And yes, Drumpf's been raising money hard during these last few months.

I understand your post better now. Thanks :)

Whateverman

Have you tried squinting?
So, you're fine that the supposed kraken was a lie?

I get that you may not want to engage in a confrontational/heated discussion about the topic, but I don't understand your blasé attitude about the fact that it appears to have been vaporware.

Septextura

So, you're fine that the supposed kraken was a lie?

I get that you may not want to engage in a confrontational/heated discussion about the topic, but I don't understand your blasé attitude about the fact that it appears to have been vaporware.

It's not a lie. You just need to use your imagination more. :ROFLMAO:

BTW that article was funny, it cheered me up.