The Law Of Circularity

SeventhDay

The Law Of Circularity

Let us discuss the law of circularity. If you do not know what that is I will explain it as the Spirit guides me.

Ready?

God spiritually guide us in this awesome topic and let us glorify you. Amen.

Here is one scripture to start with:

2Co 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
2Co 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

God bless you, brothers and sisters in Christ!
?

I’m not aquatinted with the teaching you mentioned. Could you tell me more about it ?
I will give you some scriptures verses to mediate on:

Ecc 1:4 One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.

Ecc 1:5 The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose.

Ecc 1:6 The wind goeth toward the south, and turneth about unto the north; it whirleth about continually, and the wind returneth again according to his circuits.

Ecc 1:7 All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again.

Ecc 1:8 All things are full of labour; man cannot utter it: the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing.

Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

Ecc 1:10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.

Ecc 1:11 There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.

Now, what has the law of circularity to do with God creating man in his image? Please understand that what is in God that comes out of God is already complete but once it goes through time and process it is incomplete and returns back to God complete again. Jesus as the son of man is an example of that and are there not many sons in Christ with him?

God creating is out of what is already complete in God and is to contrast the glory of God therefore there has to be old and new beginning and a return to what is complete. Scriptures speak of a new heaven and a new earth, a natural and a spiritual man, new birth, regeneration, renewal, restoration, reconciliation and restitution. This implies that there were things already complete in God but coming out of God was to show forth God's glory as God's showcase thus a return back to God.

Please understand what the Greek word "bara" means for "create" and examine the contextual means and you will see the concept of the law of circularity in that.

Here is another verse and it has the concept of the law of circularity in it. Everything is already complete in God so why did God create?

Romans 11:36 All comes from him, all lives by him, all ends in him. Glory to him for ever, Amen!

Think of having a complete puzzle and dismantling it in pieces which are all in disarray (chaos) and then putting the pieces back together again. The law of circularity is like that.

God bless you. :)

I’m not aquatinted with the teaching you mentioned . Could you tell me more about it ?
Here is a concordance definition of the Hebrew word for create:

H1254
בּרא
bârâ'
BDB Definition:
1) to create, shape, form
1a) (Qal) to shape, fashion, create (always with God as subject)
1a1) of heaven and earth
1a2) of individual man
1a3) of new conditions and circumstances
1a4) of transformations
1b) (Niphal) to be created
1b1) of heaven and earth
1b2) of birth
1b3) of something new
1b4) of miracles
1c) (Piel)
1c1) to cut down
1c2) to cut out