The LDS Church preaches of Christ

According to him. That's not "the Church admitting it".
People settle to avoid a lengthy trial, even if they aren't guilty of all the allegations.
And basically paid a fine. Get over it.
Read yours.
Gordon,

Roger Clarke wrote the reason why the church did so, he was the CEO at EP. The church never refuted what he said, in fact they said the approved the shell companies because of advice by their legal team.

People and in this case a multi billion dollar corporation also settle because they don't want publicity and because they are guilty. I believe it is both. Gordon, the 13f forms are public knowledge....they are designed to be public knowledge and made public for all investors, you and me.

Here are the names of the shell companies.....

Ashmore Wealth Management, LLC
Argyll Research, LLC
Clifton Park Capital Management, LLC
Cortland Advisers, LLC
Elkfork Partners, LLC
Flinton Capital Management, LLC
Glen Harbor Capital Management, LLC
Green Valley Investors, LLC
Meadow Creek Investment Management, LLC
Neuburgh Advisers, LLC
Riverhead Capital Management, LLC
Tiverton Asset Management, LLC
Tyers Asset Management, LLC

Ashmore, the first one; here is a copy and paste from the 13f form

UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
FORM 13F

FORM 13F COVER PAGE
OMB APPROVAL
OMB Number:3235-0006
Estimated average burden
hours per response:23.8

Report for the Calendar Year or Quarter Ended:12-31-2017
Check here if Amendment Amendment Number:
This Amendment (Check only one.): is a restatement.
adds new holdings entries.
Institutional Investment Manager Filing this Report:
Name:ASHMORE WEALTH MANAGEMENT LLC
Address:2711 CENTERVILLE ROAD
SUITE 400
WILMINGTON, DE 19808
Form 13F File Number:028-15182
The institutional investment manager filing this report and the person by whom it is signed hereby represent that the person signing the report is authorized to submit it, that all information contained herein is true, correct and complete, and that it is understood that all required items, statements, schedules, lists, and tables, are considered integral parts of this form.

Person Signing this Report on Behalf of Reporting Manager:
Name:NATHAN BROWN
Title:BUSINESS MANAGER
Phone:302-351-8479
Signature, Place, and Date of Signing:
NATHAN BROWNWILMINGTON, DE02-13-2018
[Signature]​
[City, State]​
[Date]​
Report Type (Check only one.):
X13F HOLDINGS REPORT. (Check here if all holdings of this reporting manager are reported in this report.)
13F NOTICE. (Check here if no holdings reported are in this report, and all holdings are reported by other reporting manager(s).)
13F COMBINATION REPORT. (Check here if a portion of the holdings for this reporting manager are reported in this report and a portion are reported by other reporting manager(s).)
Form 13F Summary Page​
Report Summary:
Number of Other Included Managers:
0​
Form 13F Information Table Entry Total:
30​
Form 13F Information Table Value Total:
1,918,532​
(thousands)
List of Other Included Managers:
Provide a numbered list of the name(s) and Form 13F file number(s) of all institutional investment managers with respect to which this report is filed, other than the manager filing this report.
[If there are no entries in this list, state “NONE” and omit the column headings and list entries.]
NONE

Nathan Brown was not the Business Manager, nor was the company based in Delaware, in that the real company managing the investments was Ensign Peak, which is in SLC Utah, and currently manages around 124 Billion dollars of church funds.

Gordon we can do this with every shell company listed above, it is all public knowledge. Go to Mormonleaks and you can navigate and see all the false 13f filings, or you can just googles each company and find them elsewhere.

Gordon,

The second on the list of shell companies, this time I went straight to the SEC home website where anyone can view a high profile investment firm.

"Argyll Research, LLC"

You can see here they filed around 20 of 53 false filings.

Stop hijacking threads.
You asked for CFR on this subject. See post # 310. Also you stated the issue was a "single filing," which I am showing you it was 100's.

Also I forgot to mention. Each 13f form requires the phone number of each manager. The area codes are for the state that the nominee manager, or faux manager were provided. How ever they were linked to SLC and not replied to unless it was a "regulator." Say the SEC or IRS.

So basically a investor can normally go to a 13f form, call the number and ask question about the LLC....but because this was a phony LLC, a shell company, that was never really an option.
Riverhead Capital Management, LLC
Here are the false 13f forms for this shell company....it show 31 false filings by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

You asked for CFR on this subject.
Wrong. I asked for cfr on her statement that the Church "said they didn’t want their own members to know how much money they had". You have failed to show that.
Also you stated the issue was a "single filing,"
Total Strawman...and you're doing it on purpose. You know what I said, and that isn't it.
Gordon, I suggest to watch this video
I don't need to go down your rabbit hole, which is only an attempt to deflect from the OP.

Wrong. I asked for cfr on her statement that the Church "said they didn’t want their own members to know how much money they had". You have failed to show that.
Total Strawman...and you're doing it on purpose. You know what I said, and that isn't it.
I don't need to go down your rabbit hole, which is only an attempt to deflect from the OP.
There are many articles that contain the same or similar quotes. This is just the first one I came across in a quick search tonight. But we have posted others here. This is a statement by Roger Clarke, head of Ensign Peak. He took all of his instructions from the First Presidency, who actually run the company.

“So they never wanted to be in a position where people felt like, you know, they shouldn’t make a contribution.'

“Officials admit that the fund's total size is a kept tightly under wrap since Ensign Peak depends on tithing from it's 16million followers worldwide.

“Members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints must pay 10 percent of their income each year. “

Gordon the thread evolved, you were ill prepared to emotionally deal with the fact, and I mean fact, that the First presidency lied and deceived folks, and a government agency for over 20 years. So much for the 12th article of faith.

And i am giving you the information of purpose, why wouldn't I....you asked for it, and you keep denying it while somehow insisting the church is innocent in the mess.

Like the the GA, you need to own this, at least if you want to be honest with the facts.

Back