The living, mortal apostles of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Would that be found in the framework of this testimony?

Acts 16:4---King James Version
4 And as they went through the cities, they delivered them the decrees for to keep, that were ordained of the apostles and elders which were at Jerusalem.

Could you give us the names of the living, mortal apostles of your church?
You posted a picture of 12 FALSE apostles.
Why would you expect me to do the same?

2 Cor 11.

You posted a picture of 12 .....apostles.

To show real apostles have a name and a face.

Still waiting for someone to post the names of their living, mortal apostles--and the heavenly experiences of their denominations.

Why would you expect me to do the same?

2 Cor 11.

I don't expect you to, for the simple reason your denomination has no such thing.

Only Jesus Christ's church has that.

Why should I believe they are true apostles of Jesus Christ the second of the trinity?

The same reason the NT church believed the apostles were true apostles of Jesus Christ--because they were appointed to be the special witnesses of Jesus Christ, and possessed the heavenly authority to administer the gospel--with the heavenly visitations and manifestations empowering them to lead His church. There is no other way, if it be of God. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints have the living, mortal apostles and prophets--with the heavenly visitations and manifestations--which constitutes His church--and the pattern shown in the NT scriptures, which God established.

The same reason the NT church believed the apostles were true apostles of Jesus Christ--because they were appointed to be the special witnesses of Jesus Christ,
Actually I can read about who they were in the bible.
and possessed the heavenly authority to administer the gospel--
This is everyones call....Great commission.
with the heavenly visitations and manifestations empowering them to lead His church.
Gifts of the Holy Spirit? Every Church should have that.
There is no other way, if it be of God.
If....it be of God.
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints have the living, mortal apostles and prophets--with the heavenly visitations and manifestations--which constitutes His church--and the pattern shown in the NT scriptures, which God established.
Which God established? Sheeze, they have gotten it wrong from the beginning...saying Eve wasn't deceived and the fall was a good thing allowing her to be removed from the garden and have children.

Back