The Loathsome Right and Girl Scouts

BMS

They can be distinguished by their genitalia if necessary. Why would it be necessary?
They can be distinguished in terms of anatomy as part of biological sex. I know that, they always have been. You have just told me what I have been telling you. That is why boys and girls have been separated by biological sex. I asked you about it in terms of gender.

Who cares if they have kids of both sexes?
Because there is not point in having girl scouts which aren't girl scouts, and boy scouts which arent boy scouts. Its nonsense

Electric Skeptic

They can be distinguished in terms of anatomy as part of biological sex. I know that, they always have been. You have just told me what I have been telling you. That is why boys and girls have been separated by biological sex. I asked you about it in terms of gender.
Nothing, of course. That's the point.
Because there is not point in having girl scouts which aren't girl scouts, and boy scouts which arent boy scouts. Its nonsense
By definition, there are no girl scouts which aren't girl scouts; there are no boy scouts which aren't boy scouts.

BMS

Nothing, of course. That's the point.
So boys and girls are no longer separated by biological sex, so the words boys and girls are meaningless.

By definition, there are no girl scouts which aren't girl scouts;
By definition boys in girls scouts means its not girls scouts. by definition it would have to be girl and boy scouts. but it isnt. So its a nonsense.

Electric Skeptic

So boys and girls are no longer separated by biological sex,
No longer separated where? In Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts? In Girl Scouts, people of male gender (regardless of biological sex) are excluded. People of female gender (regardless of sex) are allowed. Girls and boys are separated by gender, not sex.

In Boy Scouts, all genders and sexes are allowed, so no, they are not separated by biological sex in Boy Scouts. Take it up with them.
so the words boys and girls are meaningless.
What a ridiculous thing to say.
By definition boys in girls scouts means its not girls scouts.
There are no boys in girl scouts. There are girls.
by definition it would have to be girl and boy scouts. but it isnt. So its a nonsense.
It would, if there were boys in Girl Scouts. Since there aren't any boys in Girl Scouts, irrelevant.

Are you whining like this about Boy Scouts, which actually do have girls (by biology and gender) in them? Is the Boy Scouts of the USA "a nonsense" now, according to you?

BMS

No longer separated where?
In the kitchen. What do you mean 'where' We were talking about girl scouts remember? Boys and girls are distinguishable by biological sex. But they aren't distinguishable by gender identity because it doesn't exist

In Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts?
no the women's institute :rolleyes:

Again I asked you about the distinction between male and female, boy and girl in terms of gender as opposed to biological sex and you have merely referred to gender and biological sex again. That is because if a boy wants to be the female gender then what is the female gender that isnt the biological sex.
Its quite simple, one has to be able to describe what one is identifying as, if someone identifies as a giraffe then one isn't a black and yellow insect that buzzes around your picnic in summer and can sting you, a giraffe is an mammal with a long neck on the African plains that eats leaves off trees.
So the gender is where someone decides they are or they aren't the biological sex they are. And if that sound stupid to you we are making some progress because gender identity is a lie.

In Boy Scouts, all genders and sexes are allowed,
So why is it called boy scouts when girl genders are also allowed? Whatever they are.

so no, they are not separated by biological sex in Boy Scouts.
So its where all the boys and girls think they are a male gender, whatever that is.
Take it up with them.
no I am asking you, you are the one spouting this deranged delusion.

What a ridiculous thing to say.
On the contrary gender identity is a meaningless lie.

There are no boys in girl scouts.
There are boys by biological sex, so there are. Suddenly the gender identity delusion has lead you to deny the reality and existence of biological sex.

No such thing as gender identity.

Electric Skeptic

In the kitchen. What do you mean 'where' We were talking about girl scouts remember?
I don't know what you're talking about from post to post. You jump around like a flea on a hotplate.
Boys and girls are distinguishable by biological sex.
Yup.
But they aren't distinguishable by gender identity because it doesn't exist
Yeah, you keep claiming this, and provide not the slightest evidence for it. The dictionary alone, let alone the world around us, shows you to be wrong.
Again I asked you about the distinction between male and female, boy and girl in terms of gender as opposed to biological sex and you have merely referred to gender and biological sex again. That is because if a boy wants to be the female gender then what is the female gender that isnt the biological sex.
This has been answered innumerable times by myself and others. I've no idea what answer you want because you clearly won't accept the actual answers, which you've been repeatedly given.
Its quite simple, one has to be able to describe what one is identifying as, if someone identifies as a giraffe then one isn't a black and yellow insect that buzzes around your picnic in summer and can sting you, a giraffe is an mammal with a long neck on the African plains that eats leaves off trees.
Irrelevant nonsense.
So the gender is where someone decides they are or they aren't the biological sex they are. And if that sound stupid to you we are making some progress because gender identity is a lie.
Yeah, you keep claiming this, and provide not the slightest evidence for it. The dictionary alone, let alone the world around us, shows you to be wrong.
So why is it called boy scouts when girl genders are also allowed? Whatever they are.
Already answered repeatedly.
So its where all the boys and girls think they are a male gender, whatever that is.
No, it's not. Can you at least try to relate back to reality? Boy Scouts accepts any child. They don't care about gender or sex and neither claim nor insist that all Boy Scouts are male of gender or sex.
no I am asking you, you are the one spouting this deranged delusion.
You are asking me about a Boy Scouts policy? That's idiotic. I am in no way affiliated with the organisation. Ask them.
On the contrary gender identity is a meaningless lie.
There are boys by biological sex, so there are.
They are transboys and thus girls.
Suddenly the gender identity delusion has lead you to deny the reality and existence of biological sex.
No, it hasn't. Is this another effort at your invention about what I have claimed? Going to invent some more falsehoods about me?

I wonder what it would be like to discuss something with you where you actually do so honestly.
No such thing as gender identity.

BMS

I don't know what you're talking about from post to post. You jump around like a flea on a hotplate.

Yup.

This has been answered innumerable times by myself and others. I've no idea what answer you want because you clearly won't accept the actual answers, which you've been repeatedly given.

Irrelevant nonsense.

Already answered repeatedly.

No, it's not. Can you at least try to relate back to reality? Boy Scouts accepts any child. They don't care about gender or sex and neither claim nor insist that all Boy Scouts are male of gender or sex.

You are asking me about a Boy Scouts policy? That's idiotic. I am in no way affiliated with the organisation. Ask them.

They are transboys and thus girls.

No, it hasn't. Is this another effort at your invention about what I have claimed? Going to invent some more falsehoods about me?

I wonder what it would be like to discuss something with you where you actually do so honestly.

I cant provide any evidence for something that doesnt exist. The onus is on you to prove it.
You say boy scouts accept any child, but that now includes those of the biological sex of boys and girls. So the name boy scouts is meaningless.
That is because gender identity is a lie. A boy is by biology. Period. The boy is not some gender delusion.

Last edited:

Electric Skeptic

I cant provide any evidence for something that doesnt exist. The onus is on you to prove it.
Umm..no. You're the one who claims it doesn't exist, despite the dictionary and the rest of the world acknowledging it.
You say boy scouts accept any child, but that now includes those of the biological sex of boys and girls. So the name boy scouts is meaningless.
Oh boy. The Boy Scouts accept any child and that has nothing to do with gender identify or gender or sex or anything else. They decided to accept all children. If you have a problem with them, take it up with them. It has nothing to do with this discussion.
That is because gender identity is a lie.
Still wrong.
A boy is by biology. Period. The boy is not some gender delusion.
Wrong again.

BMS

Umm..no. You're the one who claims it doesn't exist, despite the dictionary and the rest of the world acknowledging it.

Oh boy. The Boy Scouts accept any child and that has nothing to do with gender identify or gender or sex or anything else. They decided to accept all children. If you have a problem with them, take it up with them. It has nothing to do with this discussion.

Still wrong.

Wrong again.
So the dictionary definition doesnt work and is a contradiction as we have seen.
Cant do the rest because gender identity doesnt exist, which is why boy scouts is no longer boy scouts

Electric Skeptic

So the dictionary definition doesnt work and is a contradiction as we have seen.
The dictionary definition does work and you have not shown anything to indicate any contradiction.

Cant do the rest because gender identity doesnt exist, which is why boy scouts is no longer boy scouts
Gender identity does exist despite your denials.

The boy scouts change in policy has nothing whatsoever to do with gender or gender identity.