The Loathsome Right and Girl Scouts

Electric Skeptic

They can be seen everywhere, and the expression of the hatred in woke ideology.
Where? Where are the "'young innocent girls' who have suffered from this policy?" Please point them out and spare us the rhetoric.
Since you cant see problem with girl scouts having boys under the deception of trans you wint realise it is all grooming and child abuse.
False, fear-mongering, unsupported, nonsense.
And one cant get much more depraved than child abuse
I quite agree. Problem is you've not produced the slightest evidence that this has anything to do with that.
and pro-choice abortion.
Irrelevant to the thread and discussion.

Electric Skeptic

the evidence has been presented. Why do say otherwise??
Here is some more.

Gays and lesbians feeling they are getting groomed and abused, as the evidence shows, and you laugh. Shameful
Women feel like they are getting denied and abused, as the evidence shows, and you laugh. Shameful.

Everyone should be getting upset about it
Try to focus. This thread is specifically about the Girl Scouts' policy. Do you have any evidence of any "'young innocent girls' who have suffered from this policy?"

Electric Skeptic

Yep. Brainwashing someone is grooming, too, and it's just as wrong as you teaching children to be sexually confused so you can molest them.
Please provide evidence that the Girl Scouts are "teaching children to be sexually confused so [they] can molest them"

BMS

Wow, So you admit that trying to teach children how to spot and avoid pedophiles, is not grooming them to be easier prey.
No, absolutely not as long as we include teaching children to spot and avoid paedophiles and gender identity grooming as with your ideology

BMS

"Gender identity grooming" is a fiction of the right.
Is a reality of the left. I put your ideology on a par with paedophiles where children are encouraged to take harmful puberty blockers and hormones and surgery because they are told by some paedophile equivalent woke gender identity, to pretend they can be another sex under the pretext of gender identity.

Electric Skeptic

Is a reality of the left. I put your ideology on a par with paedophiles where children are encouraged to take harmful puberty blockers and hormones and surgery because they are told by some paedophile equivalent woke gender identity, to pretend they can be another sex under the pretext of gender identity.
Good for you for showing once again that you have no idea what my ideology actually is, or what gender or gender identity is.

Still unable to show a single "innocent girl" who has suffered the slightest harm from the Girl Scouts' policy.