The Loathsome Right and Girl Scouts

Temujin

What is your favourite gender? Mine is Cisdemibisoliloquy
Jolly good. I am happy to recognise you as such. As long as you adopt the dress, appearance and lifestyle of a Cisdemibisoliloquy, you use public restroom facilities appropriate for Cisdemibisoliloquy, you take any necessary hormone supplements or suppressants to maintain a balance typical for Cisdemibisoliloquy, that you change your gender identity on official documents and inform your employer. What pronoun do you wish to be used when referring to you?

BMS

Jolly good. I am happy to recognise you as such. As long as you adopt the dress, appearance and lifestyle of a Cisdemibisoliloquy, you use public restroom facilities appropriate for Cisdemibisoliloquy, you take any necessary hormone supplements or suppressants to maintain a balance typical for Cisdemibisoliloquy, that you change your gender identity on official documents and inform your employer. What pronoun do you wish to be used when referring to you?
well we dont adopt the dress appearance and lifestyle you think of.
restrooms are segregated by biological sex, not gender.
Cisdemibisolioquy does require hormones or anything. Its self identification. Just show how little you know about your own obsessive subject.
The pronoun is what one would always refer to as a biological man and male.

Temujin

there is no such thing in reality as gender identity. Thats the ideology
That certainly is your ideology. Gender identity has been known for centuries. Even the Daily Mail disagrees with you. Hardly a hot bed of "wokery"
DNA tests unravel mystery of Finnish warrior buried in women's clothes

Temujin

well we dont adopt the dress appearance and lifestyle you think of.
restrooms are segregated by biological sex, not gender.
Cisdemibisolioquy does require hormones or anything. Its self identification. Just show how little you know about your own obsessive subject.
The pronoun is what one would always refer to as a biological man and male.
Wrong about bathrooms. Wrong about everything in fact.

BMS

That certainly is your ideology. Gender identity has been known for centuries. Even the Daily Mail disagrees with you. Hardly a hot bed of "wokery"
DNA tests unravel mystery of Finnish warrior buried in women's clothes

When it says women's clothes, is that the sex or the gender?

Temujin

I'm asking you. Does biology have something to do with gender?
Definition of Gender
The attitudes, behaviors, norms, and roles that a society or culture associates with an individual's sex, thus the social differences between female and male; the meanings attached to being feminine or masculine.

Does that help?