The Loathsome Right and Girl Scouts

Electric Skeptic

Definition of Gender
The attitudes, behaviors, norms, and roles that a society or culture associates with an individual's sex, thus the social differences between female and male; the meanings attached to being feminine or masculine.

Does that help?
It won't - he'll just ignore it because it doesn't suit his agenda. Then in ten minutes he'll ask someone again.

Reformedguy

Definition of Gender
The attitudes, behaviors, norms, and roles that a society or culture associates with an individual's sex, thus the social differences between female and male; the meanings attached to being feminine or masculine.

Does that help?
No, does biology determine gender?

Temujin

No, does biology determine gender?
Impossible to say. Brains of men and women are physically different, and seem to align with gender rather than with sex. So in some cases it would be fair to say that the biology of the brain influences the attitudes and behaviours of an individual and hence his or her gender. That cannot be said to occur in every case however. Returning to the origin of this question, clothing is not biological. The design of toilets are not biological. So I would say that gender is not biological, but may be influenced by biology in some individuals.

BMS

Impossible to say. Brains of men and women are physically different, and seem to align with gender rather than with sex. So in some cases it would be fair to say that the biology of the brain influences the attitudes and behaviours of an individual and hence his or her gender. That cannot be said to occur in every case however. Returning to the origin of this question, clothing is not biological. The design of toilets are not biological. So I would say that gender is not biological, but may be influenced by biology in some individuals.
Nope.

BMS

You don't know what 'gender identity' means. That's your problem.
How would I know what something that doesnt exist is? Its all in the mind of very confused people and many who havent even really thought about it havent really twigged what is going on.

BMS

Look it up. The dictionary can define it for you.
He doesnt have to. We have seen you guys tell us sex and gender are different but gender can sometimes be sex.

So something that is different can the same LOL

I dont think so ;)

Temujin

He doesnt have to. We have seen you guys tell us sex and gender are different but gender can sometimes be sex.

So something that is different can the same LOL

I dont think so ;)
Your confusion is your problem. Most of society understands perfectly well, which is why most of society is content with the concept of gender identity and the need to protect the rights of those who transition to a different gender.

Electric Skeptic

How would I know what something that doesnt exist is? Its all in the mind of very confused people and many who havent even really thought about it havent really twigged what is going on.
Thanks for confirming - yet again - that you don't know what 'gender identity' means.

Mr Laurier

Then you have an ideology
No. I dont.
I don't have an ideology. Ideology is someone else doing your thinking for you, and constraining you to their understanding.
I prefer to assess the world through my own senses. Not someone else's assumptions and prejudices.

BMS

Yep
Evidence 3-1 I win. This link of yours merely talks about what some people think having swallowed the lie in rhe first place. The is no evidence. Look biological sex is determibed by chromosomes and anatomy, its no good someone saying its determined by what people think about it.

BMS

No. I dont.
I don't have an ideology. Ideology is someone else doing your thinking for you, and constraining you to their understanding.
I prefer to assess the world through my own senses. Not someone else's assumptions and prejudices.
So your senses being what? Sight sound and smell etc? So when you see a two people with a penis and a male anatomy you see a man and a woman because one of them tells you they are a woman?
The evidenxe shows you dont use your senses.
So we have 3 people two with male anatomy and penis and one with female anatomy and a vagina and you see all three as women and I see 2 men and a woman. It aint gonna work.

BMS

Your confusion is your problem. Most of society understands perfectly well, which is why most of society is content with the concept of gender identity and the need to protect the rights of those who transition to a different gender.
You contradict yourself, I describe to you how you did it and you say I am confused.
Quite simple, you have lost the ability to communicate.