The logical truth and reality of God. Or the Logos.

Tercon

No, you're soapboxing personal heterodox religious views unrelated to the topic. You're certainly welcome to do so in the relevant forum.
Nonsense. And just what is so controversial about believing in the truth and reality of God?

ReverendRV

wrong forum this is not scientology, christian science, science of the mind, Hinduism, Pantheism etc...................................................
I was thinking about pointing this out to a Moderator ;) Maybe I won't have to...

Septextura

Are you two "jewels" suggesting that "Arminianism & Calvinism" has nothing to do with the truth and reality of God? I think you might be onto something there.

Now you are officially trolling. The reality wants your to follow the forum rules, and do so gracefully.

Tercon

Now you are officially trolling. The reality wants your to follow the forum rules, and do so gracefully.
I will afford to you the same grace I received from you. And for the most part all I got from this forum was snide arrogance, backed up by nothing more than ignorance of the truth and reality of God. If you got something anymore than this, then I haven't seen it out of you yet.

Septextura

I will afford to you the same grace I received from you. And for the most part all I got from this forum was snide arrogance, backed up by nothing more than ignorance of the truth and reality of God. If you got something anymore than this, then I haven't seen it out of you yet.