The logical truth and reality of God's believing mind.

I assume then that you ascribe to materialism.
What? I ascribe to Christianity. also to dualism so I believe in soul/spirit. I believe the Bible is inspired. I'm strongly leaning towary guided evolution.
Do you know how God is God?
I do. God is one.
God's reality = His Kingdom
God's reality is everything. His kingdom is a priority but then so are the lost who are not citizens of his kingdom.
There are two realities, the Spiritual reality - God vs Satan and the natural reality- the natural world --God know fully both realities.
Actually there is only One reality and that's God's reality. There is no such thing as physical reality, because the truth and reality are only knowable in and with a Believing Mind. And if you believe there is more than One reality, then you need to revaluate what the Bible means. And no "natural reality" doesn't reveal him, but a believing mind reveals Him. The truth matters.
The natural world/reality is real and it equates to the physical world in which we live as did Jesus. Jesus as God existed in this physical world as a physical man like you. The scriptures attest to natural revelation. Look up in any systematic theology book.

Psalm 19:1-4
The heavens are telling the glory of God,
and the firmament[ proclaims his handiwork.
2 Day to day pours forth speech,
and night to night declares knowledge.
3 There is no speech, nor are there words;
their voice is not heard;
4 yet their voice goes out through all the earth
and their words to the end of the world.
Rom 1: 20 20 Ever since the creation of the world God’s eternal power and divine nature, invisible though they are, have been seen and understood through the things God has made.
"Unbelievers in God" don't know what reality is, because they think that reality is known through their physical senses (empiricism) and disbelieve belief is capable of making the truth and reality known to them.
They do understand the natural world through their senses (which God designed) but not the spiritual world. I don't understand what you mean in the red bolded portion.
If you disbelieve their is only One reality, then you are a unbeliever.
What? I don't understand this sentence either.
What you believe about me doesn't matter. The only opinion I care about is what God has to say about me.

I think in reference to another thread, we have uncovered a religion with only one adherent.

Strawman, as all believers share the belief that God is the truth and reality, and His truth and reality is only knowable through and with a believing mind. And there is 600+ verses in the Bible attesting to the fact that God's reality is only knowable in and with a believing mind.

"There's no such thing as physical reality" is a comical statement from someone who clearly eats and drinks, and all the biological consequences thereof, who types on a computer and uses the internet, who lives in a society dominated to the point of obsession by the physical reality of consumerism.

Actually there is nothing "comical" about how the truth and reality works in order to make itself known to us. Rather, I think it profoundly sad that beings that are supposed to depend on their believing minds to make a truth and reality known to us, that they would actually think with those very same minds that "biological consequences" like drinking and eating and the "obsession by the physical reality" had anything to do with making the truth and reality known to them to begin with. Telling me; how does your gut and physical desires make the truth and reality known to you?

May main argument against religion of all sorts is "What's the point?". I've never come across a religion quite as pointless as yours. You make Simeon Stylites look like a useful person.

Actually the truth is that you "have never come across a" truth that challenged you like what I have said to you, you want to look away or run, but it keeps you here regardless. If not, then prove me wrong and not post in my OP anymore.

Strawman, as all believers share the belief that God is the truth and reality, and His truth and reality is only knowable through and with a believing mind. And there is 600+ verses in the Bible attesting to the fact that God's reality is only knowable in and with a believing mind.

Actually there is nothing "comical" about how the truth and reality works in order to make itself known to us. Rather, I think it profoundly sad that beings that are supposed to depend on their believing minds to make a truth and reality known to us, that they would actually think with those very same minds that "biological consequences" like drinking and eating and the "obsession by the physical reality" had anything to do with making the truth and reality known to them to begin with. Telling me; how does your gut and physical desires make the truth and reality known to you?

Actually the truth is that you "have never come across a" truth that challenged you like what I have said to you, you want to look away or run, but it keeps you here regardless. If not, then prove me wrong and not post in my OP anymore.
Strawman.

Strawman. Actually I believe God is Spirit and thus His Mind like Reality is made of Beliefs.
I believe God is Spirit also. His mind would be filled with truths about the past and present and maybe beliefs about part of the future if open theism is true.

What? I ascribe to Christianity. also to dualism so I believe in soul/spirit. I believe the Bible is inspired. I'm strongly leaning towary guided evolution.

Sometimes it is hard to tell, when Christians relate and agree more to unbelievers than other Christians.
You “believe the Bible is inspired” by what?

In dualism: 1. soul/ 2. spirit. Which part in “dualism” is the part that has the capacity to connect with the truth and reality of God; is it the soul part or the spirit part?

I do. God is one.

“God is one” what?

God's reality is everything. His kingdom is a priority but then so are the lost who are not citizens of his kingdom.

If God's reality is everything, then does this include sin and what do the “lost” have to do in order to become citizens?

If "God's reality is everything", then does His reality include sin and what the “lost” have to do in order to become citizens of His reality?

There are two realities, the Spiritual reality - God vs Satan and the natural reality- the natural world --God know fully both realities.

God's Kingdom = reality. God permits only One reality and that's His. And we do not get to tell God what is truth and reality, rather we as His children are just along for the ride, we just get to know it through believing-as-Christ believes in Him. And Satan doesn't exist in His reality (Kingdom), rather Christ has abolished him to the abyss and he inhabits the nothingness of lies and delusion that inhabit unbeliever's unbelieving mind.

Even physicality requires a Believing Mind in order to have a means and place to exist and occur, because outside of a Believing Mind not even physicality can be known to exist or occur. How much does the truth matter to you?

So, can a physical occurrence be known to exist or occur without a believing mind to occur with or exist in? I know of none. And the most powerful things that exists and occurs is the ONLY thing that is capable of knowing of its own existence and occurrence; and that thing is a Believing Mind.

The natural world/reality is real and it equates to the physical world in which we live as did Jesus. Jesus as God existed in this physical world as a physical man like you.
Actually in God's reality (Kingdom) there is only One thing that makes things “real” in existing and occurring and that is a Believing Mind. And the “natural world” or what I refer to as physicality is nothing without a way and place in order to be known to exist and occur.
Is physicality able to be known to exist or occur without or outside of a Believing Mind? No it isn't. And everything that is true in existing and occurring in reality relies upon a Believing Mind for its existence and occurrence. And the Truth Matters.

And no, Jesus didn't exist as God in the “physical world as a physical man”, because that's not how Jesus existed.
Rather, Jesus was/is a spirit man who is the truth incarnate in God's reality and in His children, because the truth and reality are Spiritual in nature and not physical, they can only be known to exist and occur in and with a believing mind and nowhere else. And it is ONLY the Spiritual truth part Christ that believers in him experience God's truth and reality; in believing as Christ believes in order to share in the truth and reality of God. As this is how believers share our lives with other believers, when we believe as one another believes we get to share in the same reality; this is what it is to be in relationship with one another and God-guided.

The scriptures attest to natural revelation. Look up in any systematic theology book.

If you means physicality when say "natural revelation" then you are mistaken, because it is only a believing mind that can have and hold "revelation" from God. As our physicality place no part in our propensity for the revealing of God and His reality, as it is only a believing mind that is able to know and experience the revealing of God. And here is 600+ Bible verse attesting to this.

Psalm 19:1-4
The heavens are telling the glory of God,
and the firmament[ proclaims his handiwork.
2 Day to day pours forth speech,
and night to night declares knowledge.
3 There is no speech, nor are there words;
their voice is not heard;
4 yet their voice goes out through all the earth
and their words to the end of the world.
Rom 1: 20 20 Ever since the creation of the world God’s eternal power and divine nature, invisible though they are, have been seen and understood through the things God has made.

All this means is that God is invisible to our physical senses, but it isn't our physical senses that have the capacity to know and experience the truth and reality of God to begin with. But it is ONLY in and with a Believing Mind that can know and experience the truth and reality of God. And neither is belief nor a mind in being the spiritual part of man visible or knowable to our physical senses, a believing mind exists and occurs in reality, but it only accessible in and of itself and outside of itself unknowable. It is only a believing mind that can access “knowledge” and understanding and without a believing mind is there nothing possible. Understand?

They do understand the natural world through their senses (which God designed) but not the spiritual world.

Illogical, as we can't know or understand anything about anything including “the natural world” without and outside of a believing mind making it exist and occur to us.

I don't understand what you mean in the red bolded portion.
What? I don't understand this sentence either.

Unbelievers disbelieve that belief is capable of making the truth and reality known to us.

What you believe about me doesn't matter. The only opinion I care about is what God has to say about me.

Well I know how God makes His truth and reality known to believers and unbelievers don't. And you seem to be struggling in this area.

I believe God is Spirit also. His mind would be filled with truths about the past and present and maybe beliefs about part of the future if open theism is true.

No, that's not the way God's truth and reality works.
His Believing Mind fills us with His truth and reality. And in His reality eternity exists and can only be known to exist and occur when and where “the past” and future no longer reside, because eternity can only be known to exist and occur in believing mind that believes in a constant and everlasting nowness or in other words how consciousness is known and experienced only in the present tense. Understand?

Anyway, thanks for your thought provoking post.

Belief is a action of the mind and reality is the place in which it must occur, before the truth is made known to you. Or in other words; belief is necessary and must occur in reality before the truth is made known to you.
OK, so what do you call an action of the mind that takes place in reality but is, despite all best efforts, in error?

Great. So how does one distinguish between a belief and a "false belief"? Both are actions of a believing mind in reality.

That is only half true. The truth is that it is ONLY the "action of a believing mind in reality" that gets to know the truth. But it isn't the action of a unbelieving mind, as a unbelieving mind is incapable of getting to know how the truth and reality is known.

This is how you determine if you have a believing mind or a unbelieving mind.

Here the propositions that are being considered in this case:

A person either believes or disbelieves that belief is capable of making the truth and reality known to them.

And if one believes that belief is capable of making the truth and reality known to them, then they are a believer and have a believing mind.

However, if one disbelieves that belief is capable of making the truth and reality known to them, then they are a unbeliever and have a unbelieving mind.

And there is no middle ground here.

The Law of Excluded Middle can be expressed by the propositional formula p_¬p. It means that a statement is either true or false. In this case you are either a believer (a believing mind) or a unbeliever (a unbelieving mind) and there is no middle ground between believing and disbelieving, as you either believe a proposition is true or you disbelieve it. Every statement has to be one or the other. That’s why it’s called the law of excluded middle, because it excludes a middle ground between truth and reality and falsity and delusion. So, while the law of non-contradiction tells us that no statement can be both true and false, the law of excluded middle tells us that they must all be one or the other. And if you think that there is a middle ground, then you have violated the Law of Non-contradiction already.

So, which one are you, do you believe or disbelieve that belief is capable of making the truth and reality known to you?

That is only half true. The truth is that it is ONLY the "action of a believing mind in reality" that gets to know the truth. But it isn't the action of a unbelieving mind, as a unbelieving mind is incapable of getting to know how the truth and reality is known.
Well hold up a bit, because I'm not following. It seems to me that one mind can both believe truth and have an unbelief of truth (a "false belief"), albeit about different things, so one person can think that beef is made out of cattle (which is true) and that the sun orbits the earth (which is not true). Do I have that right?

Well hold up a bit, because I'm not following. It seems to me that one mind can both believe truth and have an unbelief of truth (a "false belief"), albeit about different things, so one person can think that beef is made out of cattle (which is true) and that the sun orbits the earth (which is not true). Do I have that right?

And why are you trying to use an example of belief that you already know is not a belief in reality but a "false belief" ("the sun orbits the earth")? Do you think that this is how the truth and reality works; that we get to consider what we both know isn't the truth in reality as beliefs in reality?

You are avoiding the question because you disbelieve that belief is capable of making the truth and reality known to you. This makes you a unbeliever; having a unbelieving mind. And the truth and reality of God isn't knowable to you as you are.

And why are you trying to use an example of belief that you already know is not a belief in reality but a "false belief" ("the sun orbits the earth")? Do you think that this is how the truth and reality works; that we get to consider what we both know isn't the truth in reality as beliefs in reality?

You are avoiding the question because you disbelieve that belief is capable of making the truth and reality known to you. This makes you a unbeliever; having a unbelieving mind. And the truth and reality of God isn't knowable to you as you are.
OK, we're done. I'm putting you back on irrelevant.

Back