The logical truth and reality of God's believing mind.

You say this in just about every reply to everyone for it to mean much.

I say it with every reply almost because you strawman and project that much.

That's the contradiction, if they are dependant they can't be absolute therfore laws of logic.

Strawman. It is a contradiction to you, because you don't know He is reality and reality exists.

But to believers, we know God is reality and everything that exists and occurs depending on His believing mind for its origin isn't a contradiction. Rather that's how and why He exists and creates. He is the origin of all truth, morality, consciousness, existence, logic and reality itself, because none of these things can be known to exist or occur without His believing mind originating it.

Can the laws of logic be known to exist or occur without a believing mind in order to exist in and with? NO they can't, so the laws of logic must have originated in and with God's mind.

And if you know of another way or place outside of a believing mind that the laws of logic can be known to exist and occur, then say what that other way or place is?

That doesn't follow. Understand? You haven't explained how the laws of logic could be dependant on God's mind, you've just said believers believe this is so.

You're being dishonest, as I said why it isn't a contradiction. It isn't a contradiction to believers because believers believe that God and His believing mind is the absolute authority over all including the laws of logic. If the laws of logic require and depend on God's believing mind for their existence and occurrence, then this isn't contradictory of what believers believe at all. And the laws of logic are absolute because they indicate the non-contradictory nature of God's mind, that It is eternal and unchanging.

Sorry, but can God create a square circle?

Nope. Why would a Being that knows everything and the basis of logic want to create a contradiction in Himself? I wish I could say the same for you. And "a square circle" being a contraction in and of itself, then you're the one trying to use illogicality to support a defense against my claim. Good luck with that silly.

If so then I concede the point, if not then God is subject to the laws of logic and cannot be the author of them.

No, you just contradicted yourself, because you're the one here trying of use a contradiction ("a square circle") to support your argument silly.

You're talking about knowledge again. You were supposed to be supporting your claim about existence. Why do you keep getting so confused?

Strawman and projection. I am supporting it, because you can't know anything about existence, even your own existence without a believing mind making it known to you silly. I say existence is a form of knowledge and you can't show otherwise. And when you say "existence" and you are not referring to a form of knowledge, then just what are you referring to and denoting here if it isn't a form of knowledge silly?

The logical truth and reality of Tercon's God's believing mind is that Tercon says God only exists in Tercon's mind.

Don't believe me?

He can only be known to exist and occur where all truth and reality exists and occurs; and that's in and with a believing mind.

The logical truth and reality of Tercon's God's believing mind is that Tercon says God only exists in Tercon's mind.

Don't believe me?

Strawman. I said: 'He can only be known to exist and occur where all truth and reality exists and occurs; and that's in and with a believing mind.'
And did you know that belief and a believing mind is necessary in order to make the truth and reality known to everyone including you silly?

I say it with every reply almost because you strawman and project that much.
No, you say it to everyone not just me as a knee jerk reaction.
Strawman. It is a contradiction to you, because you don't know He is reality and reality exists.
This completely misses my point, being, even if God existed my point would still apply.
But to believers, we know God is reality and everything that exists and occurs depending on His believing mind for its origin isn't a contradiction. Rather that's how and why He exists and creates. He is the origin of all truth, morality, consciousness, existence, logic and reality itself, because none of these things can be known to exist or occur without His believing mind originating it.

Can the laws of logic be known to exist or occur without a believing mind in order to exist in and with? NO they can't, so the laws of logic must have originated in and with God's mind.

And if you know of another way or place outside of a believing mind that the laws of logic can be known to exist and occur, then say what that other way or place is?
Can God make a square circle?
You're being dishonest, as I said why it isn't a contradiction. It isn't a contradiction to believers because believers believe that God and His believing mind is the absolute authority over all including the laws of logic. If the laws of logic require and depend on God's believing mind for their existence and occurrence, then this isn't contradictory of what believers believe at all. And the laws of logic are absolute because they indicate the non-contradictory nature of God's mind, that It is eternal and unchanging.
You are the only believer who thinks this.
Right, so God is subject to the laws of logic. If God is responsible for them, he could make it so you could make a square circle, but that is impossible, so God can't have been responsible for the laws of logic.

No, you just contradicted yourself, because you're the one here trying of use a contradiction ("a square circle") to support your argument silly.
You misunderstand. I don't think square circles are possible, do you?

Strawman and projection. I am supporting it, because you can't know anything about existence, even your own existence without a believing mind making it known to you silly. I say existence is a form of knowledge and you can't show otherwise. And when you say "existence" and you are not referring to a form of knowledge, then just what are you referring to and denoting here if it isn't a form of knowledge silly?
You are not supporting your claim, and no, existence is not a form of knowledge. Existence is existence. Refer to a dictionary if you are still confused.

Don't believe me?
He can only be known to exist and occur where all truth and reality exists and occurs; and that's in and with a believing mind.
Strawman.
You're calling your own words a "strawman"?

You said your god only exists in your believing mind.

Something every atheist here will readily agree with you on...

You're calling your own words a "strawman"?

You said your god only exists in your believing mind.

I am calling your misrepresentation a strawman. I didn't say that "god only exists in" my "believing mind".

I said that the only way and place that anything (including the truth and reality God) can be known to exist and occur is in and with a believing mind, because outside or without a believing mind and with a unbelieving mind nothing is known to exist or occur including the truth and reality of God.

Something every atheist here will readily agree with you on...

Yeah, atheists seem to be drawn like flies to the lies.

He's also said that he exists in God's believing mind, and that no mind has to literally exist inside another mind.

Logical consistency is not Tercon's strong point.

Minds are made up of beliefs and those who share the same beliefs make the same truth and reality known to them. That's how and why people who share the same beliefs know and experience the same truth and reality. And your ignorance of how the mind, the truth and reality work together reeks of your utter ignorance. You wallow in a self-imposed delusion.

Minds are made up of beliefs and those who share the same beliefs make the same truth and reality known to them. That's how and why people who share the same beliefs know and experience the same truth and reality. And your ignorance of how the mind, the truth and reality work together reeks of your utter ignorance. You wallow in a self-imposed delusion.
Your insults don't explain why you keep contradicting yourself on simple matters like whether or not minds exist inside each other.

Your insults don't explain why you keep contradicting yourself on simple matters like whether or not minds exist inside each other.

That's not an insult, that's a statement of fact, that's where you are. Since you can't know how and why the truth and reality works because your unbelief keeps you ignorant of its workings. The truth and reality makes minds work properly, and when you have no connection with the truth and reality through belief, because of your unbelief, then you get to wallow in a delusion. And that's not insults, but a observation of where you are, because of your unbelief.

I am calling your misrepresentation a strawman.
A direct quote of your own words can't be a misrepresentation of what you say.

I didn't say that "god only exists in" my "believing mind".
That's what the words you used meant:

Your God can only exist in your believing mind, as you said.

A direct quote of your own words can't be a misrepresentation of what you say. That's what the words you used meant:

Your God can only exist in your believing mind, as you said.

Strawman. God has is own believing mind. So, He exists in and with His own believing mind and not mine.

We share God's truth, reality and mind when we believe what He believes. Minds share the same truth and reality by having the same beliefs, did you not know this?

That's not an insult, that's a statement of fact, that's where you are. Since you can't know how and why the truth and reality works because your unbelief keeps you ignorant of its workings. The truth and reality makes minds work properly, and when you have no connection with the truth and reality through belief, because of your unbelief, then you get to wallow in a delusion. And that's not insults, but a observation of where you are, because of your unbelief.
Again, you're just attacking me because you have no ability to support your own claim that existence requires a mind. Whenever you try, you just get confused and start talking about knowledge instead of existence.

Strawman.
See what I mean? Auto pilot response. Every time.
God has is own believing mind. So, He exists in and with His own believing mind and not mine.
You create a contradiction. How can God exist within his own mind? In order for God to exist in His own mind God has to exist externally to Himself in order for Him to exist in His own mind.

We share God's truth, reality and mind when we believe what He believes. Minds share the same truth and reality by having the same beliefs, did you not know this?
So if I agree with you about something, we share the same truth? That's stating the obvious.

Back