The logical truth and reality of God's believing mind.

Tercon

Solipsism, pure and simple. You should be in a museum.

More strawmanning. Please explain why what I said is "Solipsism"?

You need to learn how and why the truth and reality is known, only then I can take what you're saying as true and a part of reality. But as long as you pretending, then there is no way to meet you in reality.

Temujin

More strawmanning. Please explain why what I said is "Solipsism"?

You need to learn how and why the truth and reality is known, only then I can take what you're saying as true and a part of reality. But as long as you pretending, then there is no way to meet you .in reality.
I know how truth and reality become known, insofar as they are known. I certainly won't learn this from you, since you don't know yourself. Solipsism,? Look it up. You'll quickly recognise yourself if you have any self knowledge at all. As opposed to self belief.

Tercon

I know how truth and reality become known, insofar as they are known.

Stop pretending you know, when in reality you don't.

I certainly won't learn this from you, since you don't know yourself. Solipsism,? Look it up. You'll quickly recognise yourself if you have any self knowledge at all. As opposed to self belief.

Strawman, as I believe that God is the source of the truth and reality and not me.

But I did find a description of you. Solipsism the view or theory that the self is all that can be known to exist.