The logical truth and reality of God's believing mind.

Solipsism, pure and simple. You should be in a museum.

More strawmanning. Please explain why what I said is "Solipsism"?

You need to learn how and why the truth and reality is known, only then I can take what you're saying as true and a part of reality. But as long as you pretending, then there is no way to meet you in reality.

More strawmanning. Please explain why what I said is "Solipsism"?

You need to learn how and why the truth and reality is known, only then I can take what you're saying as true and a part of reality. But as long as you pretending, then there is no way to meet you .in reality.
I know how truth and reality become known, insofar as they are known. I certainly won't learn this from you, since you don't know yourself. Solipsism,? Look it up. You'll quickly recognise yourself if you have any self knowledge at all. As opposed to self belief.

I know how truth and reality become known, insofar as they are known.

Stop pretending you know, when in reality you don't.

I certainly won't learn this from you, since you don't know yourself. Solipsism,? Look it up. You'll quickly recognise yourself if you have any self knowledge at all. As opposed to self belief.

Strawman, as I believe that God is the source of the truth and reality and not me.

But I did find a description of you. Solipsism the view or theory that the self is all that can be known to exist.

So if you touch a hot stove believing it to be cold, you won't get burned?
No. If you disbelieve the stove is hot, then you get burned. In reality the problem is unbelief and not belief at all, because unbelief is unrelated to the truth and reality. Since it is ONLY belief that can make the truth and reality known.

No. If you disbelieve the stove is hot, then you get burned. In reality the problem is unbelief and not belief at all, because unbelief is unrelated to the truth and reality. Since it is ONLY belief that can make the truth and reality known.
It's no good running away from active threads by resurrecting zombie ones. You got thrashed on this one many months ago. Please return to the active thrashing on the current threads.

It's no good running away from active threads by resurrecting zombie ones. You got thrashed on this one many months ago. Please return to the active thrashing on the current threads.

Projection. Why don't you deal with what's being said to you? Again:

Projection. Why don't you deal with what's being said to you? Again:
Because what is being said is not the issue that is in question. The issue which you keep avoiding, by constantly pretending that it refers to something else. No-one disagrees with you that belief is necessary for knowledge of the truth. We disagree that belief guarantees the truth. Because it doesn't. Belief is insufficient to know truth because belief can be mistaken. It's quite simple, but you are incapable of acknowledging the simplicity. Just accept the fact that sometimes people believe something to be true, when it is not true.

Because what is being said is not the issue that is in question. The issue which you keep avoiding, by constantly pretending that it refers to something else. No-one disagrees with you that belief is necessary for knowledge of the truth.
We disagree that belief guarantees the truth. Because it doesn't. Belief is insufficient to know truth because belief can be mistaken. It's quite simple, but you are incapable of acknowledging the simplicity. Just accept the fact that sometimes people believe something to be true, when it is not true.

Actually you at "issue" with my statement.

So, if you are not disagreeing with me "that belief is necessary for knowledge of the truth", then why do unbelievers always give a "false belief" or a conflation belief and unbelief as an example of a belief in reality?

Here's a belief in reality: 'Trump was president of the USA in 2019'.

Giving an example of something that is a "false belief" as a belief in reality is disingenuous to say the least. For example; if someone believed that "Trump was president of the USA in 2023". How is that a belief in reality when it isn't the true in reality? You can't say something you know not to be true in reality a belief in reality, that's being knowingly dishonest.

So, it isn't that beliefs in reality is insufficient to make the truth and reality known. But it is that "false beliefs" and conflating belief with unbelief that is insufficient to make the truth and reality known. Right?

Actually you at "issue" with my statement.

So, if you are not disagreeing with me "that belief is necessary for knowledge of the truth", then why do unbelievers always give a "false belief" or a conflation belief and unbelief as an example of a belief in reality?

Here's a belief in reality: 'Trump was president of the USA in 2019'.

Giving an example of something that is a "false belief" as a belief in reality is disingenuous to say the least. For example; if someone believed that "Trump was president of the USA in 2023". How is that a belief in reality when it isn't the true in reality? You can't say something you know not to be true in reality a belief in reality, that's being knowingly dishonest.

So, it isn't that beliefs in reality is insufficient to make the truth and reality known. But it is that "false beliefs" and conflating belief with unbelief that is insufficient to make the truth and reality known. Right?
Do you deny the fact that there are a great many people who believe that Trump is indeed, or at least should be recognised as the rightful president in 2023? There are some on this very site. Do you think that they don't exist? That their belief is not sincere? Or that they are sincere but mistaken?

Do you deny the fact that there are a great many people who believe that Trump is indeed, or at least should be recognised as the rightful president in 2023? There are some on this very site. Do you think that they don't exist? That their belief is not sincere? Or that they are sincere but mistaken?

Strawman. That doesn't matter because I am referring to a belief that is a belief in reality and you're not. So what is your problem? Are you incapable of dealing with the truth and reality? Remember: the Truth Matters. So, do you want to discuss how and why the truth and reality is known to us or do you want the discuss "false beliefs", which is it?

As far as I know everything I believe to be true is true. How about you?

Every since I became a believer God as shown me how and why the truth and reality is known to me, as that is one of the benefits of being a believer.
Are you saying you have never changed a belief since becoming a Christian?

Are you saying you have never changed a belief since becoming a Christian?

There are things that have changed in the world that I no longer believe any longer such as; Trump is president. But I still believe Trump was president in 2019.
When you learn how and why the truth and reality is known to you life becomes much easier to navigate.

Strawman. That doesn't matter because I am referring to a belief that is a belief in reality and you're not. So what is your problem? Are you incapable of dealing with the truth and reality? Remember: the Truth Matters. So, do you want to discuss how and why the truth and reality is known to us or do you want the discuss "false beliefs", which is it?
No, this is not a straw man. This is the crux of the issue that you keep running away from. I know that you want to keep talking about belief that is based on reality, but no-one disagrees on that. The disagreement surrounds belief in something that is not reality. Until you acknowledge that such beliefs, whatever you want to call them, exist and are indistinguishable to the person who holds that belief from beliefs that are true, we cannot progress any discussion. You keep refusing to answer by throwing the term straw man. What you mean by straw man is " I'm not answering this because it blows my argument out of the water. " Well if it does, at least you have faced the truth, instead of spending your life running away from it.

As far as I know everything I believe to be true is true.
Of course That is the same with everyone. That's what the word belief means "I hold this thing to be true". That doesn't mean that it is true, just that you think that it is.

Of course That is the same with everyone. That's what the word belief means "I hold this thing to be true". That doesn't mean that it is true, just that you think that it is.

Okay, you choose a belief is reality and tell me how and why it "doesn't mean that it is true"?

No, this is not a straw man. This is the crux of the issue that you keep running away from. I know that you want to keep talking about belief that is based on reality, but no-one disagrees on that. The disagreement surrounds belief in something that is not reality. Until you acknowledge that such beliefs, whatever you want to call them, exist and are indistinguishable to the person who holds that belief from beliefs that are true, we cannot progress any discussion. You keep refusing to answer by throwing the term straw man. What you mean by straw man is " I'm not answering this because it blows my argument out of the water. " Well if it does, at least you have faced the truth, instead of spending your life running away from it.

It a strawman because I am referring to beliefs in reality like 'Trump was president in 2019' and you are referring to "belief in something that is not reality". So, who is denoting reality here; you or me?

Back