The logical truth and reality of God's believing mind.

Tercon

Your post.

Run away again, Tercon :)
No, you have not.

Evasion. Answer the question.

Why are you so afraid of answering? Why is greater understanding something you don't want?

Do you understand that the following two statements mean two very different things?

a) only a believing mind can know that the truth and reality exist.
b) the truth and reality exist in and with a believing mind, which fact can be known.

Evasion.

Both are true and you can't show otherwise bluff.

Can the truth or reality be known to exist outside of a believing mind?

Electric Skeptic

Evasion.

Both are true and you can't show otherwise bluff.
That is not the question. Can you actually answer the question?

Do you understand that the following two statements mean two very different things?

b) the truth and reality exist in and with a believing mind, which fact can be known.

Nouveau

Answer my question also, Tercon.

1) My bike is in my garage.
2) My car is in my garage.

Both are true. Both speak of the same location. But they have different subjects, and therefore different meanings. (Note that I am NOT asking about where these things exist or where they are knowable. The ONLY point at issue here is whether they have the same or different meanings.)

So do (1) and (2) say the same thing? Or do they say different things?

Tercon

Answer my question also, Tercon.

1) My bike is in my garage.
2) My car is in my garage.

Both are true. Both speak of the same location. But they have different subjects, and therefore different meanings. (Note that I am NOT asking about where these things exist or where they are knowable. The ONLY point at issue here is whether they have the same or different meanings.)

So do (1) and (2) say the same thing? Or do they say different things?

Do you believe your bike and car are in your garage? And these beliefs, do you experience these beliefs in and with the same way and place?

Tercon

That is not the question. Can you actually answer the question?

You have never have shown that I don't understand what anything means, you just don't have the integrity to admit you are wrong. You hate the truth and reality so much you think your inability to show what I said is false works in your favor, rather than against you.

Can the truth or reality be known to exist without or outside of a believing mind? No it cannot.

Nouveau

Do you believe your bike and car are in your garage? And these beliefs, do you experience these beliefs in and with the same way and place?
Answer my question first, rather than dodging by asking further questions of your own.

Nouveau

You have never have shown that I don't understand what anything means, you just don't have the integrity to admit you are wrong. You hate the truth and reality so much you think your inability to show what I said is false works in your favor, rather than against you.

Can the truth or reality be known to exist without or outside of a believing mind? No it cannot.
Answer ES' question instead of responding with ad hominem comments before asking and answering your own question instead.

Tercon

Answer my question first, rather than dodging by asking further questions of your own.
Answer ES' question instead of responding with ad hominem comments before asking and answering your own question instead.

So my claims stand as is.

If it is true that the truth and reality cannot be KNOWN to occur anywhere else but in and with a believing mind, then the truth and reality must be the product of a believing mind. And since the truth and reality cannot be known to occur without or outside of a believing mind, then this can only mean one thing; that reality is a believing mind. And QM tends to agree with this, because in all their experimenting "observation and measurement" are necessary and entailed in order for WFC and entanglement to occur. And no-one as shown otherwise. And if anyone wants to refute this, then they need to show how and why WFC and entanglement can occur without "observation and measurement" or a believing mind.

Nouveau

So my claims stand as is.

If it is true that the truth and reality cannot be KNOWN to occur anywhere else but in and with a believing mind, then the truth and reality must be the product of a believing mind. And since the truth and reality cannot be known to occur without or outside of a believing mind, then this can only mean one thing; that reality is a believing mind. And QM tends to agree with this, because in all their experimenting "observation and measurement" are necessary and entailed in order for WFC and entanglement to occur. And no-one as shown otherwise. And if anyone wants to refute this, then they need to show how and why WFC and entanglement can occur without "observation and measurement" or a believing mind.
You still haven't answered either of our questions. This is very dishonest behaviour from you, indicating that you don't really believe the things you claim. If you were sincere then you'd at least try to answer what was asked instead of asking your own questions and trying to change the subject.

Electric Skeptic

All false.

Why will you not actually answer the question?

Tercon

All false.

Why will you not actually answer the question?

Why do you hate the truth and reality so much? You hide yourself from it as soon as you see it.

If the only way and place that the truth and reality can be known to exist and occur is in and with a believing mind, then the truth and reality can't be known to exist and occur anywhere else.