The Lord Jesus "TWO FOLD" Return

101G

I don't disagree. What you seem to be missing is that "lose his life for My sake" is not speaking of a physical death.
it do, did you not read, A. post #13... and B. Hebrews 12:4 "Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.".

again, cannot buy what you're trying to sell. try again.
What part of the above don't you understand?
once again, the Lord Jesus is speaking of physical death, PLEASE LISTEN, Matthew 16:28 "Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom."

what do TASTE ..... "of" ...... DEATH means? lets see if we can make it clear, listen, Hebrews 2:9 "But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man."

so I ask, was the Lord Jesus "DEATH", physical, or figuratively? which one, looking to hear your answer.

PICJAG,
101G.

PICJAG,
101G.

Timtofly

Scripture,
Matthew 16:28 "Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom."

Mark 9:1 "And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power."

Luke 9:26 "For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels."

Many scholars have said, these verses have not yet been fulfilled. we disagree. these verses has been fulfilled, and they were fulfilled on the Day of Pentecost, by the Lord Jesus, the Holy Spirit, coming in the manifestation of his "GIFTS", meaning it is the Lord Jesus who manifested in his Spiritual "Gifts" the Holy Spirit, which he is.

this RETURN, is the First of his TWO FOLD RETURN. A. in Spirit, (the Day of Pentecost, which fulfills all three verses above). and B. his Parousia, in Glorified flesh, per Hebrews 9:28. which upon his resurrection, GLORIFIED in his own Spirit.

this is all recorded in John's Gospel chapter 14. do any agree, or disagree?

PICJAG,
101G.
Did John taste death when boiled alive in a pot of oil? Did Peter taste death when hung upside down? Can you prove they did not taste death? If they did not experience it, then they are peacefully still alive in Paradise and will see the Second Coming never experiencing death. An example would be Stephen. He was stoned to death, but he never tasted or experienced death. He walked from this life into the next. All in Paradise never tasted death after the Cross. They all will see the return without being made subject once to death. Lazarus had to taste death for 4 days, before being brought to life in an incorruptible body. John the Baptist was the last to taste death and wait for his incorruptible body at the Cross.

Many standing there that day would be quickened and not have to taste death any more, because the Cross removed that taste from death. Those who reject Christ are in sheol tasting death until the return of Christ.

101G

Can you prove they did not taste death?
well they are not here amoung the LIVING.
then they are peacefully still alive in Paradise and will see the Second Coming
ERROR, for the body without the spirit is dead, and the Lord Jesus is the only one one with the NEW BODY, meaning the FIRST FRUIT of the DEAD. which mean the rest are DEAD, naturally, and their spirit return to God who gave it. so your statement, "peacefully still alive in Paradise", I cannot buy that.

PICJAG,
101G.

Algernon

it do, did you not read, A. post #13... and B. Hebrews 12:4 "Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.".

again, cannot buy what you're trying to sell. try again.

once again, the Lord Jesus is speaking of physical death, PLEASE LISTEN, Matthew 16:28 "Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom."

what do TASTE ..... "of" ...... DEATH means? lets see if we can make it clear, listen, Hebrews 2:9 "But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man."

so I ask, was the Lord Jesus "DEATH", physical, or figuratively? which one, looking to hear your answer.

PICJAG,
101G.

PICJAG,
101G.
As I also wrote earlier:
You seem to have missed the point which is that they are NOT physically dead. Only in a figurative sense. If you believe it physical, then you must also believe that when Jesus says "whoever loses his life for My sake", He is calling on people to physically end their life.

Once again, what part of the above don't you understand?

Once again, fascinating how you keep getting the wrong end of the stick, and try to put the blame on me. You're the one who doesn't understand what's being said.

101G

As I also wrote earlier:
You seem to have missed the point which is that they are NOT physically dead. Only in a figurative sense. If you believe it physical, then you must also believe that when Jesus says "whoever loses his life for My sake", He is calling on people to physically end their life.

Once again, what part of the above don't you understand?

Once again, fascinating how you keep getting the wrong end of the stick, and try to put the blame on me. You're the one who doesn't understand what's being said.
First did I blame you of anything? no, second, last time, TASTE DEATH, it's not figuratively. we have shown you plainly by the scriptures what it is. no need for me to intertain that anymore.

PICJAG,
101G.

101G

Now, back to the topic at hand. the Lord Jesus is the "COMFORTER", a well as the advocate, which means "COMFORTER". and as advocate he intercede on our behalf, which is just what the Holy Ghost do, scripture, Romans 8:26 "Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered."
BINGO, bright as DAY, the Lord Jesus is the Holy Ghost our intercessor, the HOLY GHOST.

PICJAG,
101G.

Timtofly

well they are not here amoung the LIVING.

ERROR, for the body without the spirit is dead, and the Lord Jesus is the only one one with the NEW BODY, meaning the FIRST FRUIT of the DEAD. which mean the rest are DEAD, naturally, and their spirit return to God who gave it. so your statement, "peacefully still alive in Paradise", I cannot buy that.

PICJAG,
101G.
Then you accept they all tasted death. Your interpretation has nothing to do with the time of the return. The verse is all about the state of death.

Your spirit is not the air you breath. Of course without breathing and exhaling your physical body will die. This is not about the physical body, which your timing is trying to make it out to be only physical or only spiritual. In Adam's flesh, you are dead to your spirit and dead in a corruptible body. Physical death and tasting death only applies to souls who reject Christ and are sent to sheol.

Algernon

First did I blame you of anything? no, second, last time, TASTE DEATH, it's not figuratively. we have shown you plainly by the scriptures what it is. no need for me to intertain that anymore.

PICJAG,
101G.
Well, enough of this. Either you have exceedingly poor reading comprehension skills or a complete lack of integrity. Though it wouldn't come as a surprise if it's a combination of the two.

101G

Then you accept they all tasted death. Your interpretation has nothing to do with the time of the return. The verse is all about the state of death.
ERROR, did you not read the OP?

yes, all have died Natural death as of now, but not all until the Lord RETURNED of the day of Pentecost in Spirit. BINGO. case closed there.
Your spirit is not the air you breath. Of course without breathing and exhaling your physical body will die. This is not about the physical body, which your timing is trying to make it out to be only physical or only spiritual. In Adam's flesh, you are dead to your spirit and dead in a corruptible body. Physical death and tasting death only applies to souls who reject Christ and are sent to sheol.
was some breathing when the Lord Jesus returned... YES, again case closed.

PICJAG,
101G.

101G

Well, enough of this. Either you have exceedingly poor reading comprehension skills or a complete lack of integrity. Though it wouldn't come as a surprise if it's a combination of the two.
so we can take this as you cannot rebut what the scriptures states? ok, your choice.... (smile).

PICJAG,
101G.

Algernon

so we can take this as you cannot rebut what the scriptures states? ok, your choice.... (smile).

PICJAG,
101G.
Actually you should take it as:

Your response proves the point.

101G

Actually you should take it as:

Your response proves the point.
oh yes it prove the POINT, that you cannot comprehen, DO YOU REALLY mean you don't know what "Taste of Death", means? guess not.

as in another post, do you actually believe the Lord Jesus is sitting on a "physical" throne in heaven? I hope not.

PICJAG,
101G.

Timtofly

ERROR, did you not read the OP?

yes, all have died Natural death as of now, but not all until the Lord RETURNED of the day of Pentecost in Spirit. BINGO. case closed there.

was some breathing when the Lord Jesus returned... YES, again case closed.

PICJAG,
101G.
Natural death is not the taste of death. Natural death is the state of humanity from birth to either eternal damnation or eternal life. Some did not taste death, because they chose life instead.

101G

Natural death is not the taste of death. Natural death is the state of humanity from birth to either eternal damnation or eternal life. Some did not taste death, because they chose life instead.
first thanks for the reply, but another ERROR on your Part. NATURAL DEATH is the Taste of the end of NATURAL "LIFE", which is in the BLOOD. BINGO, understand a RESURRECTED, "LIFE", have NO, "BLOOD", for the "LIFE" of this body is in the "BLOOD", see Leviticus 17:11, so your assessment want fly... try again.

understand, "eternal damnation" is the second DEATH, the separation from God.

PICJAG,
101G.

Timtofly

first thanks for the reply, but another ERROR on your Part. NATURAL DEATH is the Taste of the end of NATURAL "LIFE", which is in the BLOOD. BINGO, understand a RESURRECTED, "LIFE", have NO, "BLOOD", for the "LIFE" of this body is in the "BLOOD", see Leviticus 17:11, so your assessment want fly... try again.

understand, "eternal damnation" is the second DEATH, the separation from God.

PICJAG,
101G.
So what part of a new permanent incorruptible body in Paradise do you refuse?

That is life without the taste of death. The taste of death is natural life, natural death, natural everlasting life in Satan's pit, called sheol. Which one day will be emptied out and cast into the lake of fire. If you really want to use the word natural, at least use it consistently, as the soul cannot physically die. The body physically dies. The soul is already at birth physically and spiritually dead. It will taste death the whole of it's miserable existence which is forever. Prior to the Cross all tasted death, and went to Abraham's bosom. Many standing there that day, hearing those words of Jesus Christ, never tasted death any more. The soul was quickened to eternal life.

Not about any timing, but the time on the Cross, when the Lamb, God Himself declared "It is finished". After that point a soul no longer had to taste death period!

That is the good news of the Gospel. The Gospel is good news. The Second Coming is Great News. Many that day are still waiting in Paradise in permanent incorruptible bodies for the Second Coming. They no longer taste death.

101G

Not about any timing, but the time on the Cross, when the Lamb, God Himself declared "It is finished". After that point a soul no longer had to taste death period!
GINOLJC, to all.
this is an ERROR, right out of your own mouth.... loisten, Matthew 10:28 "And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."
now did you not quote the scripture right? listen, Revelation 20:14 "And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death."
well that just reproof your statement.

That is the good news of the Gospel. The Gospel is good news. The Second Coming is Great News. Many that day are still waiting in Paradise in permanent incorruptible bodies for the Second Coming. They no longer taste death.
Another ERROR on your part? scripture, 1 Thessalonians 4:14 "For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him." 1 Thessalonians 4:15 "For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep." 1 Thessalonians 4:16 "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:" 1 Thessalonians 4:17 "Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."
1 Thessalonians 4:18 "Wherefore comfort one another with these words."

well that scripture just reproof your statement again.

PICJAG,
101G.

Timtofly

GINOLJC, to all.
this is an ERROR, right out of your own mouth.... loisten, Matthew 10:28 "And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."
now did you not quote the scripture right? listen, Revelation 20:14 "And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death."
well that just reproof your statement.

Another ERROR on your part? scripture, 1 Thessalonians 4:14 "For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him." 1 Thessalonians 4:15 "For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep." 1 Thessalonians 4:16 "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:" 1 Thessalonians 4:17 "Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."
1 Thessalonians 4:18 "Wherefore comfort one another with these words."

well that scripture just reproof your statement again.

PICJAG,
101G.
I never said would not. I said did not have to.

Is Jesus bringing sleeping souls with Him, or living souls with permanent incorruptible bodies?

So you take asleep literally? David established that sleep was passing through the valley of the shadow. Shadow, not the valley of death. Jesus said, Lazarus was asleep. They asked, "should we not go and wake him? Jesus then said he was Dead. Was the soul dead, or the physical body? Why was Lazarus being talked about between Abraham and the rich man in Abraham's bosom?

101G

Is Jesus bringing sleeping souls with Him, or living souls with permanent incorruptible bodies?
understand the body without the "spirit" is dead. so lets understand "sleep" here. example, I know it's crude, but it's the best example I can give that people can releate to.

A. when we die natually, our bodies return to earth from where it came...

B. the "spirit" return to God, who gave it. now is God only in Heaven? no, listen, Jeremiah 23:23 "Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?" Jeremiah 23:24 "Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD."

now, knowing this, our spirits hold the informatation, that is contained in what we refer to as the soul. this informatation is the source that restore the soul, when it enter a body... (remember the spirit can be RENEWED, rebooted), in this case, in our resurrected bodies. listen to my example so you may understand.

Example the Cpmputer: Think of our "spirit" as the ROM memory in a computer, and our "souls" as the RAM memory. when God in Natural Life "BLOW"/the electricity is turned on, our computers/mind, the ROM give the basic instruction to come alive.... the RAM, while "alive", or becoming alive, acess or carry out the day to day instructions, or operatations.

but when the the breath/the electricity, is turned off, what happens? the "soul"/Ram vanish, or is inactive as we say the computer is asleep, or not active, or .... we, DEAD, natually in reference to the soul, unconscious, or in a state of sleep, or inactivity. but when the the electricity/breath is turned back on, the computer appears to ... "COME ALIVE". and remember God is our HARD DRIVE, (and it's cloud base... :)), and on, it is all, and has everything we have done in our Natural lives.

so our new bodies come from GOD, supportive scripture, 1 Corinthians 15:35 "But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?" 1 Corinthians 15:36 "Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:" 1 Corinthians 15:37 "And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:" 1 Corinthians 15:38 "But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body." BINGO.

now as for the "soul", Ezekiel 18:4 "Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die." EVERYTHING WE HAVE DONE IN THIS BODY GOD HAVE A RECORD OF IT ON THE CLOUD... :sleep: .. FOR HE knows everything. THIS IS WHY HE CAN "WIPE" AWAY ALL TEARS, for what's on the hard drive he can wipe clean, or is necessary and the "Soul"/Ram memory can acess NEW INFORMATION.

hope this example can help you understand what happens at death.

PICJAG, 101g.

Timtofly

understand the body without the "spirit" is dead. so lets understand "sleep" here. example, I know it's crude, but it's the best example I can give that people can releate to.

A. when we die natually, our bodies return to earth from where it came...

B. the "spirit" return to God, who gave it. now is God only in Heaven? no, listen, Jeremiah 23:23 "Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?" Jeremiah 23:24 "Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD."

now, knowing this, our spirits hold the informatation, that is contained in what we refer to as the soul. this informatation is the source that restore the soul, when it enter a body... (remember the spirit can be RENEWED, rebooted), in this case, in our resurrected bodies. listen to my example so you may understand.

Example the Cpmputer: Think of our "spirit" as the ROM memory in a computer, and our "souls" as the RAM memory. when God in Natural Life "BLOW"/the electricity is turned on, our computers/mind, the ROM give the basic instruction to come alive.... the RAM, while "alive", or becoming alive, acess or carry out the day to day instructions, or operatations.

but when the the breath/the electricity, is turned off, what happens? the "soul"/Ram vanish, or is inactive as we say the computer is asleep, or not active, or .... we, DEAD, natually in reference to the soul, unconscious, or in a state of sleep, or inactivity. but when the the electricity/breath is turned back on, the computer appears to ... "COME ALIVE". and remember God is our HARD DRIVE, (and it's cloud base... :)), and on, it is all, and has everything we have done in our Natural lives.

so our new bodies come from GOD, supportive scripture, 1 Corinthians 15:35 "But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?" 1 Corinthians 15:36 "Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:" 1 Corinthians 15:37 "And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:" 1 Corinthians 15:38 "But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body." BINGO.

now as for the "soul", Ezekiel 18:4 "Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die." EVERYTHING WE HAVE DONE IN THIS BODY GOD HAVE A RECORD OF IT ON THE CLOUD... :sleep: .. FOR HE knows everything. THIS IS WHY HE CAN "WIPE" AWAY ALL TEARS, for what's on the hard drive he can wipe clean, or is necessary and the "Soul"/Ram memory can acess NEW INFORMATION.

hope this example can help you understand what happens at death.

PICJAG, 101g.
Except you left out two important points. The thief was in Paradise that day. 2 Corinthians 5, Paul claims a permanent body made by God already existed then, since the Cross and the thief had one in Paradise that day. This body is the temporary tablet from Adam. The body currently in Paradise is a super computer built by God.

The spirit is being glorified and that only happens in the future at the Second Coming. The spirit you are referring to is air and pnuema. The soul is the software controlling the tablet. The Holy Spirit is the power at any time.

When Christ returns, He brings along all the Super Computers. The meeting is in the air, then forever with the Lord in Paradise. Paradise is the heavenly city of Hebrews 11. Current inhabitants come and greet those remaining on earth in the air. Super Computers wrapped in the restored spirit (an outer coat of led lights) can now move outside of Paradise.

101G

Except you left out two important points. The thief was in Paradise that day.
ERROR, not even the Lord Jesus went to Paradise that day. he went and preached unto the spirits that was in prison, 1 Peter 3:19 "By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;" ... why? 1 Peter 4:6 "For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit."

so even the Lord Jesus himself was in Paradise that day, but the revelation is right in the scripture before, listen, Luke 23:42 "And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom."

there it is... "REMEMBER", for God has a book of REMEMBERANCE. scripture, Malachi 3:16 "Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name." Malachi 3:17 "And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him." (BINGO) Malachi 3:18 "Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not."

see, he as well as Captian captain Cornelius, a gentile is "REMEMBERED", listen, Acts 10:4 "And when he looked on him, he was afraid, and said, What is it, Lord? And he said unto him, Thy prayers and thine alms are come up for a memorial before God."

see that term "memorial", it's the Greek word, G3422 μνημόσυνον mnemosunon (mnee-mo-sï '-non) n.
a reminder (memorandum), i.e. record.
[from G3421]
KJV: memorial

and in Malachi 3:16, "remembrance" is the Hebrew word, H2146 זִכרוֹן zikrown (zik-rone') n-m.
a memento (or memorable thing, day or writing).
[from H2142]
KJV: memorial, record.
Root(s): H2142

BINGO, there you have it, the thief on the cross, "THAT" DAY is REMEMBERED, as you and I will be when the Lord return.... don't worry you want be left behind, for it is "WRITTEN".... :) aint god good.

PICJAG, 101g.