The LORD said to my Lord

Our Lord's God

The LORD said to my Lord, "Sit at My right hand...."
Psalm 110:1

Peter explained how/when this prophesy was fulfilled.

Trinitarians, do you know when it was fulfilled?

Our Lord's God

David was NEVER The Lord of Israel. God ALONE was/is.

Well, your Bible STATES that David was the Lord of Israel and it does so several times.

But you have been told this before and you don't seem to care what Scripture says on the matter.

Now what? Will you shameless deny the Scriptures again?

johnny guitar

Well, your Bible STATES that David was the Lord of Israel and it does so several times.

But you have been told this before and you don't seem to care what Scripture says on the matter.

Now what? Will you shameless deny the Scriptures again?
Produce the passage which states David or any other king in Israel was The Lord.
Israel recognized but ONE Lord: GOD

Our Lord's God

Produce the passage which states David or any other king in Israel was The Lord.

AGAIN? How many times do you need to be told?

See 1 Kings chapter 1.

Israel recognized but ONE Lord: GOD

You are foolishly mistaken. Once Israel had rejected God as their King demanding a human King, God was no longer the only Lord. Now a human King was Lord over Israel. You don't know the Scriptures.

Tanachreader

See 1 Kings chapter 1.

You are foolishly mistaken. Once Israel had rejected God as their King demanding a human King, God was no longer the only Lord. Now a human King was Lord over Israel. You don't know the Scriptures.
Dr M. Brown Psalm 110

johnny guitar

See 1 Kings chapter 1.

Israel NEVER rejected God as their ONE and ONLY Lord.