The Lords Day

e v e

well, I'll be,
seems Eve knows more than all these SDA's put together

and thanks to His sons, you and each of His souls here going to their Change, who will help Him rebuild eden...
and no more the curse of the OT fathers who Would Not Listen and instead listening to pharisees.

when will this happen;
after the Book of Esther is fulfilled in "That Generation"
that see's (Eyes to See / Ears to Hear) all these things come to past

So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass,
know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.

Verily I say unto you,
This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.
hopefully it's very soon.... like now would be a fine time for Him to bring us out of this place.

e v e

that shiloh, and sabbath, and so on, what everyone is arguing over..
exist here in Babylone...so that His Souls remember Him! And desire to return to him...
out of this exile....

shiloh and sabbath are ways He uses for we His Souls to Remember His realm,
because His Realm is Rest.... .

Here we do spend all our week "Rendering to Caesar..."
but the rest we can give to Him.

Now, when he was scolded for acting on the sabbath, by those pharisees...

consider that -

he was giving to His own Realm, not to this one...
and that those pharisees with their rules about sabbath actually pretend to render to God,
but instead in actuality render to Caesar..
so their real complaint was that Christ did not render to caesar by obeying babylon's rules.

But Christ indeed obeyed God... His own Realm... which is Our Eden peace and our Rest..

So his 'infraction' in the eyes of the pharisees what to be in obedience to God...and not to them...
and not to their gods of mystery babylon , a point they disguise in theology to fool simple souls.

its those pharisees and preachers and opinioners who will not make it to the Change...
for He hates very much what they are doing to Jacob.. a bunch of esaus is what they are.

So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass,
know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.

Verily I say unto you,
This generation shall not pass away{G3928 parerchomai}, till all be fulfilled. {Greek annotation by SDAchristian}
AV Lk 21:33 Heaven and earth shall pass away{G3928 parerchomai}: but my words shall not pass away.

Are you sure of the scope of Jesus' words and their intended spiritual application ???

AV Mk 2:27 And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath:

How about these words of Jesus ???

Many will "pass away" soon and not realize why ...

Yours in Christ, Michael

well, I'll be,
seems Eve knows more than all these SDA's put together
Time will tell, who knew what and when, to what was and is the Whole Omniscient Truth and nothing but The Omniscient Truth.

You are free to express your opinions, as long as time of sin's probation lasts.

Yours in Christ, Michael

hopefully it's very soon.... like now would be a fine time for Him to bring us out of this place.
AV Dn 12:1-3 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation [even] to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. 2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame [and] everlasting contempt. 3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Are you referring to "at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people" ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

e v e

Time will tell, who knew what and when, to what was and is the Whole Omniscient Truth and nothing but The Omniscient Truth.

You are free to express your opinions, as long as time of sin's probation lasts.

Yours in Christ, Michael
that concept of omniscient etc..is a pagan one adopted by theologians after christ.
I know this and I can explain why but Im very tired.

e v e

AV Lk 21:33 Heaven and earth shall pass away{G3928 parerchomai}: but my words shall not pass away.

Are you sure of the scope of Jesus' words and their intended spiritual application ???

AV Mk 2:27 And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath:

How about these words of Jesus ???

Many will "pass away" soon and not realize why ...

Yours in Christ, Michael
its beyond incredible!
For we are going back to eden ...
and no one believes it...or understands. and neither realize
why they are blind...

Icyspark

What "Day" was John speaking of;
Rev.1:1
The Revelation of Jesus Christ,
which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants
things which must shortly come to pass;
and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John
:
I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day,
and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet

What "Day" is the Book of Rev all about????
How about "The Day of the Lord"
The day of "Battle and War"
The Day of Perdition of Ungodly Men
The Day of the Great Trumpet

Hi Buzzard,

It's very possible that this is the day of which John is speaking. It's certainly not Sunday, as some insist.

But what's your point?

God bless!

But for the grace of God go I,cyspark

e v e

AV Dn 12:1-3 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation [even] to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. 2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame [and] everlasting contempt. 3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Are you referring to "at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people" ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

No this may not go over with many... but

Dan. 8 ....

2) the used word as H4705 mi-tsár is a welded-combination of -miy (as in Michael) and tsa’ar; Michal is also part of the playout in 1 Sam.25, where the Attributes lost at the fall are returned; read : his sons and daughters have their change; the H4310 miy- as “whosoever, all those, any, etc”;

the angel Michael doesn’t mean “who is like God”, because the ‘who’ isn’t a question-preposition, but more “all those / who are of / the deity” (‘Miy-ky-el, Michael);, namely the 144,000, the manchild, because Michael represents the manchild, and when he stands up (Dan.12), the manchild stands up. the “all those” is linked to “to be bound up in a packet”... the reason that the horn could/can grow so large, is because of the satan realm‘s stealing of His attributes at the fall...

No this may not go over with many... but
Dan. 8 ....
As I reviewed your reply, I do not understand the "Dan. 8 ...." annotation, and it's associative meanings in context to the rest of the post ???

I ask because, it seems that you associate meanings that I do not perceive yet.
2) the used word as H4705 mi-tsár is a welded-combination of -miy (as in Michael) and tsa’ar; Michal is also part of the playout in 1 Sam.25, where the Attributes lost at the fall are returned; read : his sons and daughters have their change; the H4310 miy- as “whosoever, all those, any, etc”;
The Hebrew amalgamation of components of Michael word, is still under review. So I am looking for parallel applications to other names for comparison. e.g. names ending 'el{H410}.

The "Michal" inference to 1 Sam. 25 went beyond me, to understand the spiritual implications of giving David's wife to another man for a man's reasons. Please elaborate your understanding ???
the angel Michael doesn’t mean “who is like God”, because the ‘who’ isn’t a question-preposition, but more “all those / who are of / the deity” (‘Miy-ky-el, Michael);, namely the 144,000, the manchild, because Michael represents the manchild, and when he stands up (Dan.12), the manchild stands up. the “all those” is linked to “to be bound up in a packet”... the reason that the horn could/can grow so large, is because of the satan realm‘s stealing of His attributes at the fall...
I am still baffled of your usage description here for proper spiritual application.

My mind took me to the NT transliteration of {G3413 Michael}:

AV Ju 1:9-10 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee. 10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

Noting the warning embedded with the usage. And the resurrection of Moses.

AV Re 12:7-9 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. 9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Within this passage is the allegiance implications of two sides against each other. Which brings to focus the identifications of two spiritual sides in heaven.

I do work at harmonizing Daniel(the lessor before incarnation) verses to Revelation(the greater after incarnation) verses, as complementary spiritual understandings in history of conflict of two sides.

Here is where, I have serious reasoning issues, with your usages.

"this may not go over with many... but", In my apologetic studies, understanding a Point of View, IS VERY IMPORTANT as it compares and contrasts with what I hold as the Truths of GOD.

To be continued ... Noting we need to continue other previously mentioned topics, which I archived for later according to you, in another forum here at CARM.

"No", The last Word will always be GOD's.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Buzzard

Buzzard said:
What "Day" was John speaking of;
Rev.1:1
The Revelation of Jesus Christ,
which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants
things which must shortly come to pass;
and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John
:
I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day,
and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet

What "Day" is the Book of Rev all about????
How about "The Day of the Lord"
Hi Buzzard,

It's very possible that this is the day of which John is speaking. It's certainly not Sunday, as some insist.

But what's your point?

God bless!

OK I,cyspark,
now that we have established that John speaks not, of a Day of the week
Sabbath nor Sunday
but
"The Day of the Lord"

and in a different thread we have established:
Sabbath (7th Day) is for Israel
Sunday (1st Day ) is for the Gentiles
and Israel must be cleansed 1st
starting with the Levites

let me see if I can find johnt's post
-------------------------------------------------------
bold by Buzzard
johnt's post
The refiner who sits and concentrates all his attention on the metal in the crucible depicts something of the concern of the Lord for the holiness of his people. He begins at his sanctuary (cf. Ezek. 9:6) with the sons of Levi to purify them till they present right offerings, or, more literally, offerings in righteousness (AV, RV). Both senses are needed. Once character has been transformed and purified the offerings (Heb. minḥâ) will both be worthy and be offered in the right spirit.

4. Only then will the rest of the population, who no doubt also undergo the purifying process, be able to offer what is pleasing to the Lord as in days of old. The last phrase is indefinite, being used to refer both to the time of Moses (Isa. 63:9, 11; Matt. 7:14) and of David (Amos 9:11). Malachi is almost certainly thinking of the Mosaic period as the ideal era (Jer. 2:2, 3), when the Israelites depended directly on God.

5. What is a refining process for some will for others bring judgment. It is the community that is being refined, and, as in the case of metal, the base elements must be removed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When does this take place
read of it in Ezra and Nehemiah

that concept of omniscient etc..is a pagan one adopted by theologians after christ.
I know this and I can explain why but Im very tired.
AV Dt 29:29 The secret [things belong] unto the LORD our God: but those [things which are] revealed [belong] unto us and to our children for ever, that [we] may do all the words of this law.
AV Jer 17:9-10 The heart [is] deceitful above all [things], and desperately wicked: who can know it? 10 I the LORD search the heart, [I} try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, [and] according to the fruit of his doings.

I look forward to the discussion then ...

Yours in Christ, Michael

its beyond incredible!
For we are going back to eden ...
and no one believes it...or understands. and neither realize
why they are blind...
AV Isa 66:22-23 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. 23 And it shall come to pass, [that] from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

We are going back, and enjoying what we had with GOD !!!

Yours in Christ, Michael

e v e

As I reviewed your reply, I do not understand the "Dan. 8 ...." annotation, and it's associative meanings in context to the rest of the post ???

I ask because, it seems that you associate meanings that I do not perceive yet.

The Hebrew amalgamation of components of Michael word, is still under review. So I am looking for parallel applications to other names for comparison. e.g. names ending 'el{H410}.

The "Michal" inference to 1 Sam. 25 went beyond me, to understand the spiritual implications of giving David's wife to another man for a man's reasons. Please elaborate your understanding ???

I am still baffled of your usage description here for proper spiritual application.

My mind took me to the NT transliteration of {G3413 Michael}:

AV Ju 1:9-10 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee. 10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

Noting the warning embedded with the usage. And the resurrection of Moses.

AV Re 12:7-9 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. 9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Within this passage is the allegiance implications of two sides against each other. Which brings to focus the identifications of two spiritual sides in heaven.

I do work at harmonizing Daniel(the lessor before incarnation) verses to Revelation(the greater after incarnation) verses, as complementary spiritual understandings in history of conflict of two sides.

Here is where, I have serious reasoning issues, with your usages.

"this may not go over with many... but", In my apologetic studies, understanding a Point of View, IS VERY IMPORTANT as it compares and contrasts with what I hold as the Truths of GOD.

To be continued ... Noting we need to continue other previously mentioned topics, which I archived for later according to you, in another forum here at CARM.

"No", The last Word will always be GOD's.

Yours in Christ, Michael
I posted what I did, because it is true...
knowing full well it will be disliked as a response...
and then I will either be too tired (chronic fatigue)
or harried by the responses to reply in depth,
because it is not forum material really.

The references to Michael are often times (by others) either attributed as Christ or ignore the 144k who Michael represents and true I did not elaborate.

I am not sure what you meant by your last few sentences, if you were disagreeing with what I posted or talking about other things I have posted in the past that you disagree with. Thank you.

e v e

AV Isa 66:22-23 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. 23 And it shall come to pass, [that] from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

We are going back, and enjoying what we had with GOD !!!

Yours in Christ, Michael
We are going back to eden, and leaving this current place which is babylon!

The sons will help Him rebuild eden...soon.

e v e

OK I,cyspark,
Sabbath nor Sunday
but
"The Day of the Lord"

bold by Buzzard
johnt's post
The refiner who sits and concentrates all his attention on the metal in the crucible depicts something of the concern of the Lord for the holiness of his people. He begins at his sanctuary (cf. Ezek. 9:6) with the sons of Levi to purify them till they present right offerings, or, more literally, offerings in righteousness (AV, RV). Both senses are needed. Once character has been transformed and purified the offerings (Heb. minḥâ) will both be worthy and be offered in the right spirit.

4. Only then will the rest of the population, who no doubt also undergo the purifying process, be able to offer what is pleasing to the Lord as in days of old. The last phrase is indefinite, being used to refer both to the time of Moses (Isa. 63:9, 11; Matt. 7:14) and of David (Amos 9:11). Malachi is almost certainly thinking of the Mosaic period as the ideal era (Jer. 2:2, 3), when the Israelites depended directly on God.

5. What is a refining process for some will for others bring judgment. It is the community that is being refined, and, as in the case of metal, the base elements must be removed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the impurity IS this body... see hag.2 and all prophets... a constant theme.

the impurity IS this body... see hag.2 and all prophets... a constant theme.
AV Jb 14:4 Who can bring a clean [thing] out of an unclean? not one.

I am familiar with this expression.

Can this thought be expressed as: "Who can bring a pure [thing] out of an impure? not one." ???

I thought fire cleanses the earth, for the new earth to be cleaned.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Icyspark

OK I,cyspark,
Sabbath nor Sunday
but
"The Day of the Lord"

Hi Buzzard,

You have established nothing. I said, "It's very possible that this is the day of which John is speaking." It is my belief that this is the more likely possibility, but it is not obvious from the text. I believe a strong argument can be made for it being the Sabbath because that is the only day which God specifically claims as His:

“If you keep your feet from breaking the Sabbath and from doing as you please on my holy day, if you call the Sabbath a delight and the Lord’s holy day honorable, and if you honor it by not going your own way and not doing as you please or speaking idle words,

Isaiah records God as calling the Sabbath "my holy day," and "the Lord's holy day" (which sounds conspicuously close to "the Lord's day").

Again, I doubt you can "establish" either of these premises as my "Ten Reasons I'm a Sabbatarian" establishes otherwise. The Sabbath existed from the seventh day of the creation week and there weren't any Gentiles around at that time. Gentiles who were grafted into Israel observed the Sabbath in the Old Testament as well as in the New. One must do some extreme mental gymnastics in order to bypass the main and plain meaning of Scripture to come to the confusion that "Sunday (1st Day) is for the Gentiles." That cannot be "established" using Scripture alone. That is solely an assertion based on a fabrication that leads to ruination.

What does Israel being cleansed have to do with anything? You continue to make incredible leaps in logic and assume that your readers understand how you arrive at these conclusions.

bold by Buzzard
johnt's post

This sounds a lot like a form of works-based righteousness.

The world is not waiting on Israel to get their act together before the rest of the believers in Christ can "offer what is pleasing to the Lord." Israel is now like a lost sheep or lost son or lost coin. They have been "broken off because of unbelief" (Romans 11:11-24). They can be grafted back in if they do not "persist in unbelief." If they are not grafted back in it will not slow down the process for all the Gentiles who are being grafted in to Israel's tree.

I pray this helps.

e v e

AV Jb 14:4 Who can bring a clean [thing] out of an unclean? not one.

I am familiar with this expression.

Can this thought be expressed as: "Who can bring a pure [thing] out of an impure? not one." ???

I thought fire cleanses the earth, for the new earth to be cleaned.

Yours in Christ, Michael
I think I understand what you are saying... the cleaning out also involves chaff to be blown away ... for not everything can be cleaned.
just as you quoted...for no clean thing can come out of it.

please hear me, I know you may not see it right away..
but the fire is Eden herself, being the nature of Eden...
what to us is rest but to the enemy is death and fire...
(I can elaborate why eden herself, the watercourse (rua) is like that...)
but remember, in new eden the lion and lamb can be together and there is no harm..
yet in this current world, that is impossible...for this world functions on satanic fallen structure...
and its causality..but in his Eden realm, nature Loves God..and exists by His rule and His love...
and this is not mere causality.

God does no ugly thing, neither punish anyone... He is love...
but its simply that the nature of His realm is lethal to the satanic one...

and even ancient pagan texts note this, that eden is lethal to them, as fire.

I am remembering Joel 2..the fire...

Fire is to cleanse Eden earth... but this one will be chaff.
Eden earth, we don't know these days what that even means, since we were barred from her after the fall,
dimensionally separated and in the realm of Death instead.

But we are not barred from any part of this earth (death) what we can see all of...
so the earth to which we are going to, the new earth, is not visible to the carnal situation at all (which is this earth, babylon).

Thank you for talking to me. I am willing to learn and I also want to share
..I think our job as christians is to investigate...and to Understand His Words..
not merely to let them devolve into platitudes. but to understand however requires bravery.

for all are against us... (as christ describes).....

sincerely,
eve

Last edited: