The many were “made sinners”?

fltom

what ? your seemed to mock the connection between verse 18&19 ? calm down, and so please explain your " seeming " then ? AND which of these verses do you refer to, which book, chapter ?
NB, I simply quoted the several verses a passage to your form the Bible directly so ho won earth does that SEEMED to be mock a " connection " ? So what on earth are you trying to say ?
I am calm

the verses we were speaking about Rom 5:18 & 19

rossh

I am calm

the verses we were speaking about Rom 5:18 & 19
Yes, I had quoted them for those who appreciate Gods Word.. They are only a very small part of Gods Word...
The danger is that too many seem to think that each verse is a " holy utterance " of it's own meaning.. Chapters and verses never had a numberings " system " when they were originally inspired and penned.
So ? as you have said, Rom 5:18 & 19 ? how could anyone " mock " The Connection ???? wow ? so what did I actually " say " about those 2 verses anyway that has seemingly upset you so very much ? They explain how Adam sinned and ruined it all for mankind etc: and how Yeshua Gods only flesh and blood Son made atonement..

fltom

Yes, I had quoted them for those who appreciate Gods Word.. They are only a very small part of Gods Word...
The danger is that too many seem to think that each verse is a " holy utterance " of it's own meaning.. Chapters and verses never had a numberings " system " when they were originally inspired and penned.
So ? as you have said, Rom 5:18 & 19 ? how could anyone " mock " The Connection ???? wow ? so what did I actually " say " about those 2 verses anyway that has seemingly upset you so very much ? They explain how Adam sinned and ruined it all for mankind etc: and how Yeshua Gods only flesh and blood Son made atonement..
I am not upset at all

It just seemed you made light of the connection

rossh

I am not upset at all

It just seemed you made light of the connection
I did try to explain that Gods Word was given to us over the years by devoted and inspire writers. Verses and the numbering are recent and not in any original texts . Well if we each wrote a letter to a friend we could of course insert " numbers " but what would be the point ? Well ? we may write a letter on about 300 pages long ? then numbering would be very helpful ..

fltom

I did try to explain that Gods Word was given to us over the years by devoted and inspire writers. Verses and the numbering are recent and not in any original texts . Well if we each wrote a letter to a friend we could of course insert " numbers " but what would be the point ? Well ? we may write a letter on about 300 pages long ? then numbering would be very helpful ..
ok