or any of the Prophets, Psalms, or Solomon
about Sunday Services being an Abomination,

and Michael;
you have ziltch, notta-not even a hint of the Garbage you rail about;
not 0ne Iota

#3:
Michael,
the 1st day of the week (Sunday) was when all the
other nations that lived amongest them in the Land the Lord God gravest unto them
came to hear the Law from the Levites;
That's the reason Paul was preaching all day
"on the 1st Day of the week"
recorded in Acts Ch.20
do you know nothing of Moses and the book of Leviticus ????

#4;
Yes; Mich;
there will be a group that espouses this
"that the image of the beast should both speak,
and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed
."

but it won't be Rome nor Sunday Keepers
it will be these; Know amongest you SDA's as
"The Remnant"

Matt.22:2
The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king,
which made a marriage for his son,
3 And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding:
and they would not come.

4 Again, he sent forth other servants,
saying, Tell them which are bidden,
Behold, I have prepared my dinner:
my oxen and my fatlings are killed,
and all things are ready:
come unto the marriage.

5 But they made light of it, and went their ways,
one to his farm, another to his merchandise:

6 And 👿 the remnant :devilish: took his servants,

and entreated them spitefully, and slew them.

Michael;
heed the words of The Wise Man

Ecc.10:1
Dead flies cause the ointment of the apothecary to send forth a stinking savour:
so doth a little folly him that is in reputation for wisdom and honour.
2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand;
but a fool's heart at his left.
3 Yea also, when he that is a fool walketh by the way,
his wisdom faileth him,

and he saith to every one that he is a fool.

Last edited:
Michael;
somehow you always manage to turn every thread into a
🤪"Sunday = Mark of the Beast" 😵Thread {Additional Emphasis by SDAchristian}
That is your opinion to state in freedom here at CARM.

AV Re 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See [thou do it] not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
Four Stages of Sunday Law (EGW References available) said:
1. Refrain From Working on Sunday.
2. Honor Sunday, but can still worship on Sabbath.
3. Cannot worship on Sabbath, Only Sunday; Fines and Imprisonment imposed.
4. Death Penalty those who worship on Sabbath and disregard Sunday.

From Norman McNulty, M.D. presentation.
My mission is to Educate so that, when it comes to fruition, We can all recognize the fulfillment of prophecy.

AV Ac 17:30-31 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: 31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by [that] man whom he hath ordained; [whereof] he hath given assurance unto all [men], in that he hath raised him from the dead.

As far as I am concern, you can not claim ignorance to GOD, for not knowing.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Michael;
🤪"Sunday = Mark of the Beast" 😵Thread {Additional Emphasis by SDAchristian}
AV Re 1:1-2 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified [it] by his angel unto his servant John: 2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.

AV Mt 4:3-4 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread. 4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

I am interested in your order of spiritual precedence in Truth. I subjugate words of others to "every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God", as Jesus did to "the tempter".

I know a few apologist who would place the words of Paul, above the words of Jesus, in order to subjugate meaning to Paul's words.

AV Mk 2:27 And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath:

Did Jesus have a choice to say "man" or "Jews" ??? Do you understand the significance of that choice ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

robycop3

The marka the beast will be physical, most likely some sorta microchip. And 'the remnant" will be Israelis, some from every tribe, not just the 3 tribes of the Jews.

The marka the beast will be physical, most likely some sorta microchip. And 'the remnant" will be Israelis, some from every tribe, not just the 3 tribes of the Jews.
That's your opinion until you can list scriptures to support your Point Of View(POV).

BTW, If you use opinions of others, may I use opinions of others too ???

Start this with some scriptures for discussion:

AV Gn 4:15 And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

So GOD has been using "microchip" technology for a long time now ???

AV Phl 3:14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

Is Paul using good application of "the mark" ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

robycop3

That's your opinion until you can list scriptures to support your Point Of View(POV).

BTW, If you use opinions of others, may I use opinions of others too ???

Start this with some scriptures for discussion:

AV Gn 4:15 And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

So GOD has been using "microchip" technology for a long time now ???

AV Phl 3:14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

Is Paul using good application of "the mark" ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
Cain clearly had some sorta visible mark, & God likely used His prophets to tell people what that mark was, & they were not to harm the man who bore it.

"The mark" to which Paul was referring was a metaphor for the finish line of a race.

And followers of the beast are to receive a mark in their right hands or foreheads, the commonest places people have microchips implanted now for door-unlockers, etc. While John didn't know what a microchip is, he did know the mark will be some physical thing.

Cain clearly had some sorta visible mark, & God likely used His prophets to tell people what that mark was, & they were not to harm the man who bore it.
So GOD did not use a man made "microchip" technology ???

"The mark" to which Paul was referring was a metaphor for the finish line of a race.
By your own admission the mark can be a "metaphor", so that we can continue the discussion using metaphors ???

And followers of the beast are to receive a mark in their right hands or foreheads, the commonest places people have microchips implanted now for door-unlockers, etc. While John didn't know what a microchip is, he did know the mark will be some physical thing.
Okay, some scriptures to support your opinion then, Please ???

AV Re 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark{G5480 charagma} in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Strong's for G5480 said:
G5480 charagma khar'-ag-mah
from the same as G5482;
a scratch or etching, i.e. stamp (as a badge of servitude), or scupltured figure (statue).
KJV: graven, mark. {Additional Emphasis by SDAchristian}
A "metaphor" for "badge of servitude"
The Catholic Universe Bulletin, August 14, 1942, p. 4.
The [Roman Catholic] Church changed the observance of the Sabbath to Sunday by right of the divine, infallible authority given to her by her founder, Jesus Christ. The Protestant claiming the Bible to be the only guide of faith, has no warrant for observing Sunday. In this matter the Seventh-day Adventist is the only consistent Protestant. {Emphasis by SDAchristian}
AV Ro 14:4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.

Judgment of Sabbath Keepers will be by Sunday Keepers under the control/"servitude" of "The [Roman Catholic] Church".

Yours in Christ, Michael

robycop3

So GOD did not use a man made "microchip" technology ???
Don't be silly.
By your own admission the mark can be a "metaphor", so that we can continue the discussion using metaphors ???
Again, don't be silly. My youngest son is named Mark, & he's no metaphor. You knew exactly what I meant, so you're just acting silly now.

AV Re 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark{G5480 charagma} in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

A "metaphor" for "badge of servitude"
You just quoted the pertinent Scripture, Rev. 13:16, although you quoted from the KJV, which I don't use.
AV Ro 14:4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.

Judgment of Sabbath Keepers will be by Sunday Keepers under the control/"servitude" of "The [Roman Catholic] Church".

Yours in Christ, Michael
Colossians 2:16

Don't be silly.
Again, don't be silly. My youngest son is named Mark, & he's no metaphor. You knew exactly what I meant, so you're just acting silly now.
You just quoted the pertinent Scripture, Rev. 13:16, although you quoted from the KJV, which I don't use.
When you see the following signs, we can have a more meaningful discussion.
Somewhere between 3 and 4, probation closes for decision for or against GOD. And GOD will identify sheep from goats for pre-advent judgment, before Jesus is seen in the air.

AV Pr 24:16 For a just [man] falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief.

In my opinion, you already know enough for GOD to make a decision now.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Last edited:
AV Col 2:16-17 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath [days]: 17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body [is] of Christ.

You stopped a verse short, and miss a greater context of meaning.

What does "Which are a shadow of things to come;" which qualifies the verse before, mean to you ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Buzzard

Michael;
🤪"Sunday = Mark of the Beast" 😵Thread
when you are so far off base it is pathetic
so I am going to start a thread on the mark;
there you can Babble on and on and on all you want

#3:
Michael,
the 1st day of the week (Sunday) was when all the
other nations that lived amongest them in the Land the Lord God gravest unto them
came to hear the Law from the Levites;
That's the reason Paul was preaching all day
"on the 1st Day of the week"
recorded in Acts Ch.20
do you know nothing of Moses and the book of Leviticus ????
Posters;
in those days and even up untill after WW2
people did not have $50,000 SUVs and hit the freeway at 80 MPH
to get to services 9 AM or so
Fri was "Day of Preparation" and the Gates were shut
Sabbath morning Israel would start walking,
maybe a donkey or 2 and a couple of OX Carts,
with them were the elderly, small children, expecting mothers and the lame
ect. ect. ect; they were not as today, driving todays Automobiles 80 MPH down a freeway
to get there on time -----
they would start Gathering Together arriving approx noon

the morning ceremonies were for the Levites,
and only those authorized to minister in the Sanctuary;
now that they are "Clean" and qualified to minister for the other tribes,
these afternoon services started about 3:00 PM for the other tribes

now that all Israel was "Clean"
the gates were opened at the end of the Sabbath
(Sunday = 1st Day of the Week
and the Gentiles could enter and hear the Law read buy those authorized to do so

Now, Michael;
explain to us know nottins
how 1st Day of the week; Sunday
can possibility be the Mark of the Beast

Buzzard

Michael quotes

SDAchristian said:

but ignored this

Rev.6:12
And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal,
and, lo, there was a great earthquake;
and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair,
and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth,
even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs,
when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together;
and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

SDAchristian said:
but ignores who these folks are

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men,
and the chief captains, and the mighty men,
and every bondman, and every free man,
hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks,
Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne,
and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

robycop3

When you see the following signs, we can have a more meaningful discussion.

Somewhere between 3 and 4, probation closes for decision for or against GOD. And GOD will identify sheep from goats for pre-advent judgment, before Jesus is seen in the air.

AV Pr 24:16 For a just [man] falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief.

In my opinion, you already know enough for GOD to make a decision now.

Yours in Christ, Michael
I have long-ago made the decision that SDA is a cult.

robycop3

AV Col 2:16-17 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath [days]: 17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body [is] of Christ.

You stopped a verse short, and miss a greater context of meaning.

What does "Which are a shadow of things to come;" which qualifies the verse before, mean to you ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
And those things haven't yet come.
Again, NO Scriptural command for gentiles to observe the rites God ordained for Israel.

Icyspark

#2:
we are to have Two (2) Reliable witnesses before we espouse any thing
one from Moses and the prophets,
one from the words of Christ and affirmed by the Apostles

Hi Buzzard,

This is interesting. Please enlighten me where you find this premise for "two reliable witnesses" applying to "Moses and the prophets" and "the words of Christ and affirmed by the Apostles."

God bless.

But for the grace of God go I,cyspark

Icyspark

Hi robycop3,

I imagine that you believe that you believe that you are saved? If that's the case, could you tell me how you arrived at that conclusion?

Thanks!

robycop3

Hi robycop3,

I imagine that you believe that you believe that you are saved? If that's the case, could you tell me how you arrived at that conclusion?

Thanks!

I repented of my known sins, believe that God resurrected Jesus, that Jesus is His Son & is Himself God, & I called on His name and prayed for Him to save me. And I continue to think of Him & worship Him, as well as His Father & the Holy Spirit.

Now, Michael;
explain to us know nottins
how 1st Day of the week; Sunday
can possibility be the Mark of the Beast.
The Catholic Record of London said:
On September 1, 1923:
"Sunday is our MARK of authority...the church is above the Bible, and this transference of Sabbath observance is proof of that fact."

"how 1st Day of the week; Sunday can possibility be the Mark of the Beast.", When it's a "Death Penalty ... disregard Sunday."

AV Mt 25:40-46 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done [it] unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done [it] unto me. 41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: 42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: 43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. 44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? 45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did [it] not to one of the least of these, ye did [it] not to me. 46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Goats can NOT recognize Jesus is others, as a result of the mark of the beast withdraw all earthly support from sheep who walk in Jesus' footsteps.

AV 1Jn 2:6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

Can you admit that It's righteousness perpetuity to keep Sabbath as did Jesus, while Jesus walked the earth ???

AV Dn 7:23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.
AV Re 18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

Is the Vatican recognized as a government/"kingdom" ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

AV Ac 24:5 For we have found this man [a] pestilent [fellow], and a mover of sedition among all the Jews throughout the world, and a ringleader of the sect{G139 hairesis, heresy (which is the Greek word itself), sect.} of the Nazarenes:

Jesus was a leader in a "sect of the Nazarenes"/cult too. Depends on who we talk to.

AV Mt 7:13-14 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

But majority("wide"/"broad") does not make the minority wrong, in the Omniscience of GOD.

Flip side of the coin: Can you document Sunday sacredness from the NT scriptures ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

I repented of my known sins, ...
I can show a definition of working on sabbath as a death sentence sin from the Bible.

AV Ro 14:4-6 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand. 5 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day [alike]. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind. 6 He that regardeth the day, regardeth [it] unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard [it]. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.

Can you for working on Sunday, as a Bible sin ???

Yours in Christ, Michael