The Media wars

What the heck is going on? All the left leaning medias are saying one thing and all the right wing leaning medias are saying another. Was there election fraud or not??

If you just listen to CNN, there was none, If you listen to lets say Newmax, there is plenty of evidence.

Now personally, I used to listen to CNN during their coverage on the war on Terror, but after that? They reported on mickey mouse journalism. Basically "fake spin news"
The entire MSM did. With everything that is wrong with the country? They peddled nonsense. And over looked REAL issues. No media, politicians or religious leaders had any real answers to why society was deteriorating, or on how to fix it. Just doom and gloom prophecies meant to scare everyone......

I heard from many sources that journalists could not air anything they wanted to. They would need the green light by management. Therefore everything was censored. Not only were they censored? They were told what to report on.

Freedom of the press is one of the Pillars of a free society. Does that sound like freedom of the press? Absolutely not. Information is being controlled by the 1%, to aid their agendas. This fake covid pandemic is a perfect example.

Anyone not peddling their agenda? Well they get censored on Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, etc....That clearly shows that they want to control ALL information like a authoritarian does. And that this "conspiracy" runs alot deeper than you think. MSM, Facebook, Google, Twitter, pay pal, etc... all in on the game......

Religious leaders? Just lip service. They are corrupted. Telling people to love wealth, you see filth on your TV, just turn off the channel, so you you can close your eyes, while our youth are being corrupted. I see these leaders for what they are. Judas. That care more about profit than about Christianity.

And you wonder why Christianity has failed and atheism is on the rise. Soon Christians will be the minority. Most of the true Christain leaders were martyred in the first few centuries of Christianity. Who was put in charge? Puppets related to the pagan Kings......

The Germanic Roman Empire nobility were full of pedophiles and lo and Behold? So is politics and organized religious establishments. Hmmmmm could there be any truth to what i'm saying? Time to start abandoning organized religion and looking for non denominational churches that do not promote wealth, wars, or anything against the preachings of Christ.

The Germanic Empire had many heads. Britain, France, Germany, Russia, Spain, Holland, and now America. And their Kings(elites) are mostly the 1%

What the heck is going on? All the left leaning medias are saying one thing and all the right wing leaning medias are saying another. Was there election fraud or not??
For what its worth, try to find a news outlet without a "dog in the fight" its often helpful to read the news from an overseas source. Other than that, the only way to get a feel if there is bias is on the content, i.e. if everything is pro Trump or Biden, for example, then it's pretty sure they are not digging very deep to find criticism.

Religious leaders? Just lip service. They are corrupted. Telling people to love wealth, you see filth on your TV, just turn off the channel, so you you can close your eyes, while our youth are being corrupted. I see these leaders for what they are. Judas. That care more about profit than about Christianity.

And you wonder why Christianity has failed and atheism is on the rise. Soon Christians will be the minority. Most of the true Christain leaders were martyred in the first few centuries of Christianity. Who was put in charge? Puppets related to the pagan Kings......
The love of Money/Power corrupts ALL aspects of society, don't be shocked, it's a feature.

vibise

If you just listen to CNN, there was none, If you listen to lets say Newmax, there is plenty of evidence.

Now personally, I used to listen to CNN during their coverage on the war on Terror, but after that? They reported on mickey mouse journalism. Basically "fake spin news"
The entire MSM did. With everything that is wrong with the country? They peddled nonsense. And over looked REAL issues. No media, politicians or religious leaders had any real answers to why society was deteriorating, or on how to fix it. Just doom and gloom prophecies meant to scare everyone......

I heard from many sources that journalists could not air anything they wanted to. They would need the green light by management. Therefore everything was censored. Not only were they censored? They were told what to report on.

Freedom of the press is one of the Pillars of a free society. Does that sound like freedom of the press? Absolutely not. Information is being controlled by the 1%, to aid their agendas. This fake covid pandemic is a perfect example.

Anyone not peddling their agenda? Well they get censored on Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, etc....That clearly shows that they want to control ALL information like a authoritarian does. And that this "conspiracy" runs alot deeper than you think. MSM, Facebook, Google, Twitter, pay pal, etc... all in on the game......

The Germanic Roman Empire nobility were full of pedophiles and lo and Behold? So is politics and organized religious establishments. Hmmmmm could there be any truth to what i'm saying? Time to start abandoning organized religion and looking for non denominational churches that do not promote wealth, wars, or anything against the preachings of Christ.

The Germanic Empire had many heads. Britain, France, Germany, Russia, Spain, Holland, and now America. And their Kings(elites) are mostly the 1%
If there was election fraud, why are Trump's lawyers consistently losing in court? And being reprimanded by judges!
And why did AG Barr state there is no evidence of widespread fraud?

If there is such evidence, surely Trump's lawyers could put together a case that would actually be heard in court, don't you think?

For what its worth, try to find a news outlet without a "dog in the fight" its often helpful to read the news from an overseas source. Other than that, the only way to get a feel if there is bias is on the content, i.e. if everything is pro Trump or Biden, for example, then it's pretty sure they are not digging very deep to find criticism.
Then you agree, that the Medias are biased and their only REAL purpose is to sway or deceive public opinion. Heck even FOX news has shown its true colors leading me to believe that Fox News(and CNN) primary purpose was to divide public opinion(divide and conquer)

The love of Money/Power corrupts ALL aspects of society, don't be shocked, it's a feature.
Yup and capitalism caters to greed and power, thus making it more corrupted than society has to be. You can buy alot of human souls with dirty money...

If there was election fraud, why are Trump's lawyers consistently losing in court? And being reprimanded by judges!

If there is such evidence, surely Trump's lawyers could put together a case that would actually be heard in court, don't you think?
I find that odd, considering all the cases of election fraud being exposed on non MSM news feeds. Could the courts be crooked? Absolutely. There isn't an establishment in America that isn't corrupt, And that includes the Media......There is definite collusion among the 1%......

I never beleived American elections were ever fair. The forefathers believed that the average person was not intelligent enough to vote(and there is definitely truth in that). Most of them are illinformed lemmings who repeat/parrot party slogans/talking points without really understanding them.

Therefore it has always been in the elite's interest to control elections. Especially via stacking the deck(candidates). If your not backed by the 1%, you have little chance of getting elected.

vibise

I find that odd, considering all the cases of election fraud being exposed on non MSM news feeds. Could the courts be crooked? Absolutely. There isn't an establishment in America that isn't corrupt, And that includes the Media......There is definite collusion among the 1%......

I never beleived American elections were ever fair. The forefathers believed that the average person was not intelligent enough to vote(and there is definitely truth in that). Most of them are illinformed lemmings who repeat/parrot party slogans/talking points without really understanding them.

Therefore it has always been in the elite's interest to control elections. Especially via stacking the deck(candidates). If your not backed by the 1%, you have little chance of getting elected.
If the nonMSM media can easily find evidence of election fraud, why can't Trump's lawyers. Guiliani even told a judge they had no actual evidence of widespread election fraud, and Barr said the same thing.

Who is controlling Guiliani and Barr?

Besides, the 1% are on board with RW policies...

Ignatius

Here is the problem as I see it. Actually reporting the news is boring. Just telling people what's happened is not as exciting as telling them what you think about what happened. Somewhere journalists started thinking they needed to "make a difference". They started creating news instead of digging in and finding the real story. They started editorializing instead of reporting.

If the nonMSM media can easily find evidence of election fraud, why can't Trump's lawyers. Guiliani even told a judge they had no actual evidence of widespread election fraud, and Barr said the same thing.

i've heard literally hundreds of cases of election fraud, from NON-MSM news sources, Guliani videos,

Wait a minute. Giuliani told a judge IN COURT there was no evidence? Ummmm then what did he claim was the reason why he was in court? Please elaborate. Or did you find this on MSM news feed?

The 1% have traditionally owned both parties. Yes.

Trump is supposedly an outsider(I am skeptical).

Still I beleive that GWB also rigged the elections, especially in Ohio via Ken Blackwell(who did not go to trial).

Look up

Involvement in the 2004 U.S. presidential election and​

Diebold controversies​

The elites have been controlling your elections probably from day 1......American forefathers believed the average American was basically too dumb to vote.

Gus Bovona

i've heard literally hundreds of cases of election fraud, from NON-MSM news sources, Guliani videos,

Wait a minute. Giuliani told a judge IN COURT there was no evidence? Ummmm then what did he claim was the reason why he was in court? Please elaborate. Or did you find this on MSM news feed?
Here are quotes from the judge's ruling itself. This was the Pennsylvania case.

One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, such that this Court would have no option but to regrettably grant the proposed injunctive relief despite the impact it would have on such a large group of citizens.
That has not happened. Instead, this Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence.

Plaintiffs’ only remaining claim alleges a violation of equal protection.

This means that Guiliani was not alleging fraud. The equal protection claim was about whether voters in one county could cure their ballot or not.

You can't just swallow whole what someone in the media tells you. You have to think critically about what people say and whether the evidence they say that backs up their case actually does so, and that's what the courts are supposed to do.

Oh and by the way. I also believe the Russian Collusion conspiracy headed by the Democrates had no real proof, And was just "Fake News" to sell papers.

There is much more validity in the voter fraud case, and look how far the Democrates took the Russian Collusion nonsense. They tried to impeach the president.lol

Its all smoke and mirrors to divide the public.

Last edited:

Waltz

I never met a journalist I liked. They are suspiciously sneaky. Or bromide bombers.

This means that Guiliani was not alleging fraud. The equal protection claim was about whether voters in one county could cure their ballot or not.

You can't just swallow whole what someone in the media tells you. You have to think critically about what people say and whether the evidence they say that backs up their case actually does so, and that's what the courts are supposed to do.
I see alot of different news feeds "spinning it" towards their own biased. You obviously have been following MSM news feeds. I have been following both. And there seems to be significant proof of election fraud. Like is the case every year......

Also they always find some sort of angle to invalidate the president's election. Where they were born, Russian collusion, etc.....

Its a circus meant to divide the masses And doing a really good job might I add.......

I am a critical thinker, and have very little faith in the "system" and that includes the courts.

Ignatius

Brann a loser appointee by the mocha megalomaniac

Gus Bovona

I see alot of different news feeds "spinning it" towards their own biased. You obviously have been following MSM news feeds. I have been following both.
What bias? I'm quoting **from the ruling itself.** You tell me what the ruling says.

You're the one who questioned whether Guiliani backed off on his fraud claim in court. Now, you have as original and bottom-line evidence right in front of you - the judge's ruling.
And there seems to be significant proof of election fraud. Like is the case every year......
You're assuming what's in contention. The PA case is the one in which Guiliani claimed fraud in press conferences but didn't claim fraud in court, when he can't lie outright because he's an officer of the court.

I am a critical thinker,
Can you tell me what you think critical thinking is? In your own words?

Authentic Nouveau

Perfect Your Fake News only reports those cases. Your cesspool media doesn't tell you about "evidence"

Lin Wood Georgia case is ON the Supreme Court docket. Why didn't you tell us?

Take 65 lawsuits. The Trump Supreme Court can cherry pick their prettiest choice and send Imbecile Joe packing because of cheating.

I am sure you are excited.

I am sure you have borrowed some of Joe's Catholic abortion prayer beads.

Then you agree, that the Medias are biased and their only REAL purpose is to sway or deceive public opinion. Heck even FOX news has shown its true colours leading me to believe that Fox News(and CNN) primary purpose was to divide public opinion(divide and conquer)
Well its a bit more complicated than that! For example, Fox News is a private entity paid for by....... (you get the point) whereas the BBC is 'government funded' but is more or less independent from outside influence.
There is no guarantee for perfect journalism, but you can do better than sources with an agenda.

Well its a bit more complicated than that! For example, Fox News is a private entity paid for by....... (you get the point) whereas the BBC is 'government funded' but is more or less independent from outside influence.
There is no guarantee for perfect journalism, but you can do better than sources with an agenda.
Both are funded by Elites. That is why they are trying to censor the internet. Any news feeds that dont follow their indoctrinations(the way they spin the news to manipulate your perception). Basically public opinion.

What bias? I'm quoting **from the ruling itself.** You tell me what the ruling says.

You're the one who questioned whether Guiliani backed off on his fraud claim in court. Now, you have as original and bottom-line evidence right in front of you - the judge's ruling.

You're assuming what's in contention. The PA case is the one in which Guiliani claimed fraud in press conferences but didn't claim fraud in court, when he can't lie outright because he's an officer of the court.

Can you tell me what you think critical thinking is? In your own words?
I believe the entire establishment of the USA is corrupt. I beleive elections have been manipulated since the very beginning. Therefore your appeal to authority holds very little weight. You probably believe the government serves the people, not the rich.lol

Critical thinking is independant thought using independant non-biased research. I dont fall for all the baloney spread by the elites. They say you should NOT believe 50% of what you see and 90% of what you hear, and for good reason. Its all theater