The most important yet emptiest thread on CARM.

Woody50

I'm just sad at this. I keep trying to "get plugged in" to "Life Groups," as they call them. I don't think churches think Christian fellowship outside of a sermon is important.

Thoughts?

rhomphaeam

Robert Chisholm
I'm just sad at this. I keep trying to "get plugged in" to "Life Groups," as they call them. I don't think churches think Christian fellowship outside of a sermon is important.

Thoughts?

What do you mean 'life groups' and why Home Fellowships? Why sad? If you really want other peoples' thoughts than give them something to think about beyond saying I don't think churches think Christian fellowship outside of a sermon is important. If not you are simply leaving others to press a single point. The House Church movement is mostly hidden and the pulpit is the only part of other churches that is visible.

Last edited:

Woody50

What do you mean 'life groups' and why Home Fellowships?
You don't know?
Great point. Very, very good point.
If you really want other peoples' thoughts than give them something to think about beyond saying I don't think churches think Christian fellowship outside of a sermon is important.
Then
If not you are simply leaving others to press a single point.
Or I just want to "plug in."
The House Church movement is mostly hidden and the pulpit is the only part of other churches that is visible.
So, it's up to Christ in me to fulfill Hebrews 10:24-25.

I agree.

I need to get to work.