Dant01

"I disapprove of what you say,
But will defend to the death your right to say it."

The above was at one time a popular motto in America, the land of the free; but
somehow, somewhere; print media, broadcast media, social media, employers, bar
associations, business managers, and even educators lost their way and became
intolerant.

Thus far in America, we have managed to obtain laws prohibiting discrimination
based upon gender, age, race, and religion; but none to regulate political bias. I
think it's high time that our legislators begin addressing this issue.

Cancel Culture
_

Tercon

intolerant.

based upon gender, age, race, and religion; but none to regulate political bias. I

Cancel Culture
_

There is two kinds of Marxist Nations. There is the Chinese kind that has no elections, and then there is the Venezuela kind that have fraudulent elections. The USA just had a fraudulent election and the citizens let the fraudsters get away with it. Americans had a president who was willing to fight it, but the rest of the republican leadership are gutless and weak.

How are Americans enjoying Marxism?

shnarkle

intolerant.

Cancel Culture
_
Our legislators are nothing more than glorified page boys running bills from corporate lawyers to the floor to be voted on. Pelosi famously admitted that they have to vote on it before they can look in and see what's in the bill.

They are not going to begin addressing an issue that they will not benefit from. They need to cancel out the opposition, or at least get the opposition so fed up that they snap back, and start a war. As FDR pointed out, none of this is by accident.

The only solution that makes any sense is secession. There is no point in even bothering to discuss anything with a liberal anymore because they view anyone who disagrees with them as scum worthy only of death. When people want you dead, it's time to move to one's own corner, and leave them alone. Simply split America up into Blue America and Red America, and let each live according to their own respective beliefs and standards.

Blue America wants to censor those who oppose them, let them see how well that works when there's no one else but them and the echo chamber they've created for themselves. Let them figure out how they're going to pay for their social programs when they've aborted their future generations and plundered the wealth of those they euthanized. They will only be able to feed upon themselves at that point. The are a self cancelling political party. They won't need much time before they'll hang themselves.

Red America isn't much better, but if they can return to Constitutional principles and a free market with sound money, they have a chance.

Dant01

My primary concern is livelihood. People have been losing their jobs, as well as
threatened to lose their licenses to practice law and real estate etc, and suffering
boycotts and losing distributors for their manufactured goods simply because of
differing political opinions.

Another weapon in the arsenal of the anti free speech movement is a tort action
called a SLAPP suit (Strategic Lawsuit Against Public Participation)

The end game of a SLAPP suit isn't compensation, no, it's all about intimidation, i.e.
extortion. The suit's purpose is to obtain a non disclosure agreement wherein the
plaintiff will drop its case if the defendant agrees to stop speaking out against the
plaintiff's behavior and/or its products and services.

In other words; a SLAPP suit's purpose is to shut you up; and if you don't shut up,
they will proceed to hound you in court for however long it takes till mounting legal
expenses totally ruin you.
_

shnarkle

My primary concern is livelihood. People have been losing their jobs, as well as
threatened to lose their licenses to practice law and real estate etc, and suffering
boycotts and losing distributors for their manufactured goods simply because of
differing political opinions.

Another weapon in the arsenal of the anti free speech movement is a tort action
called a SLAPP suit (Strategic Lawsuit Against Public Participation)

The end game of a SLAPP suit isn't compensation, no, it's all about intimidation, i.e.
extortion. The suit's purpose is to obtain a non disclosure agreement wherein the
plaintiff will drop its case if the defendant agrees to stop speaking out against the
plaintiff's behavior and/or its products and services.

In other words; a SLAPP suit's purpose is to shut you up; and if you don't shut up,
they will proceed to hound you in court for however long it takes till mounting legal
expenses totally ruin you.
_
if they want this type of lawsuit to have any teeth, it will have to include incarceration because after people lose everything, there is no threat other than jail or prison time. At this rate, it won't be too much longer before everyone is destitute anyways.

There are also quite simple and easy ways to hide one's assets completely, e.g. setting up offshore companies, wrapping them in international trusts, etc.

Forrestinno

And where is this right? Why can't I say what I think even if someone doesn't like it? Read this https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/caylan-ford-resigns-ucp-candidate-1.5062198, and I probably still have to pay a fine to express my opinion? I find it funny to hear someone talk about laws that protect discrimination. Here even in London, transgender people quarreled among themselves because they did not divide the rights on racial grounds. I laughed for a long time, but that SUCH people, in addition to the minority, should be considered infringed in other criteria...this world has gone crazy)) Try to pass a law that protects white people somewhere. You would have received complaints immediately, even if the law did not infringe on black people in any way. The main thing is that everyone around was bad, and God forbid better