The New Intelligent Design and Why ID is Real Science: the Curiosity

MrIntelligentDesign

Hi, I just wanted to share to you the new Intelligent Design. I am the father and founder of it.

We are using many words in every languages. Me? I could speak three languages, and understand 30% Spanish and understand my own local dialect. That is fact.
We have dictionaries in mostly all languages. Mine? I have English dictionaries and Japanese dictionaries. That is fact too.

But, are all the words that we are using, especially in science, and those invented definitions and descriptions of those words, found in all dictionaries, are they really part of reality? How do we know? How can we test? Or, are some of those words part of invented reality that had come from fantasies, from those who had invented those definitions or not? How do we know? How can we test?

Now we are discussing in science. I think that you are talking science too. If you are going to ask a scientist (even here) this simple question:

"is biological cell intelligently designed or not?" (ID)

They could never answer that. We have dictionaries. We have invented definitions and descriptions of "intelligence". Why they could never answer that simple real question?

Sometimes, I gave them another options. I used another words for "intelligence". Here they are:

"is biological cell intentionally designed or not?" (ID)

Or

"is biological cell importantly designed or not?" (ID)

Or

"is biological cell smartly designed or not?"

Whoever invented the definitions of the words that I have given you above, why they could never answer a very simple question in science, especially in Biology? What is the problem?

BTW, my ID means, Intelligent Design...Intentional Design...Important Design... I am not only using intelligence in ID.

Either the invented definitions are not part of reality and must be changed, or we need to reinvent another realities, fantasies, perhaps, like Evolution.
Thus, somebody must discovered the real and actual definitions and descriptions of those words - testable, usable, numerical, universal and scientific - to be used both in science and in reality, so that we could explain reality better. That is real naturalistic science.

That was my goal on 2005 AD, and I discovered them on 2011 AD...I am sharing them here to you on 2022 AD.

I hope you get me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Traditional Intelligent Design cannot explain the origin of intelligence; it assumes the pre-existence of intelligence in the Intelligent Designer. Does New Intelligent Design explain the origin of intelligence? If it does, then what is that explanation?

Traditional Intelligent Design cannot explain the origin of intelligence; it assumes the pre-existence of intelligence in the Intelligent Designer. Does New Intelligent Design explain the origin of intelligence? If it does, then what is that explanation?
We cannot continue the discussion in the topic of intelligence or intentional or smart or their variants/synonyms if we do not have correct definitions and descriptions of them from reality. Because if we do not have correct definition and description of those words, then, what are you talking about?

We should always based our explanation or even definitions in reality, usable in reality and part of reality. Through the explanatory power of Evolution, as assumed that Evolution is part of reality, what is intelligence? Evolution has almost 170 years span of history - too much time to explain everything in science. It must be part of reality. If not, do not answer me, since it means that you are either incorrect or deceiving people.

After that we can continue.

We cannot continue the discussion in the topic of intelligence or intentional or smart or their variants/synonyms if we do not have correct definitions and descriptions of them from reality. Because if we do not have correct definition and description of those words, then, what are you talking about?
You call your idea "New Intelligent Design" (emphasis added). If you do not know what the word "Intelligent" means then you, presumably, do not know what your own idea is about.

For the moment, I will assume that your New Intelligent Design has no explanation for the origin of intelligence, thus putting it on a par with old-style Intelligent Design.

As and when you can provide an explanation for the origin of intelligence within New-ID theory then I will reconsider.

Hi, I just wanted to share to you the new Intelligent Design. I am the father and founder of it.
You have done this before, and every time you do your incoherent nonsense gets exposes for what it is. Why do you imagine this time will be any different?

Have you actually looked at a science text book yet?

We are using many words in every languages. Me? I could speak three languages, and understand 30% Spanish and understand my own local dialect. That is fact.
We have dictionaries in mostly all languages. Mine? I have English dictionaries and Japanese dictionaries. That is fact too.
What has this to do with anything?

But, are all the words that we are using, especially in science, and those invented definitions and descriptions of those words, found in all dictionaries, are they really part of reality? How do we know? How can we test? Or, are some of those words part of invented reality that had come from fantasies, from those who had invented those definitions or not? How do we know? How can we test?
Are you serious with this? Words have meaning. We all know that. Get over it.

Now we are discussing in science. I think that you are talking science too. If you are going to ask a scientist (even here) this simple question:

No it is not.

They could never answer that. We have dictionaries. We have invented definitions and descriptions of "intelligence". Why they could never answer that simple real question?
I just did.

Sometimes, I gave them another options. I used another words for "intelligence". Here they are:

No.

Or

No.

Or

No.

Whoever invented the definitions of the words that I have given you above, why they could never answer a very simple question in science, especially in Biology?
They can - see above. You just choose to pretend otherwise.

What is the problem?
That you choose to pretend scientists cannot answer your stupid questions.

BTW, my ID means, Intelligent Design...Intentional Design...Important Design... I am not only using intelligence in ID.
So you choose to use a term that has three meanings? In real science, scientists use a single meaning. But then, they have a coherent theory they are presenting, so I guess a different situation.

Either the invented definitions are not part of reality and must be changed, or we need to reinvent another realities, fantasies, perhaps, like Evolution.
Thus, somebody must discovered the real and actual definitions and descriptions of those words - testable, usable, numerical, universal and scientific - to be used both in science and in reality, so that we could explain reality better. That is real naturalistic science.
These words all have very well-established meanings.

The problem here is that your ignorance of science is so great you have yet to work out what they are.

That was my goal on 2005 AD, and I discovered them on 2011 AD...I am sharing them here to you on 2022 AD.
Okay, my bad. Apparently you have worked out what they mean, after six years of study. Good for you.

But here is the thing. The rest of us know what "testable", "usable", "numerical", "universal" and "scientific" mean. If you can show us your pet theory is testable and scientific, that might be interesting. Telling us you now know what a bunch of words mean is not.

God can explain everything and you would NOT understand.
Chucksplaining is crude, primitive and mythology based.

Then perhaps God should explain to you, that bringing God into ID immediately disqualifies ID from science lessons in schools, and means it gets taught in Comparative Religion lessons.
More of your nonsense

Darwin’s Goddess: Natural Selection as “Divine Surrogate”​

Your garbage should be taught in comparative Religions.

Why did Buddha cherish lying?

Richard Dawkins:
“Biology is the study of complicated things that give the appearance of having been designed for a purpose.”

Human liver has 500 functions.
How could dumb luck create a liver?

Or

Or

Whoever invented the definitions of the words that I have given you above, why they could never answer a very simple question in science, especially in Biology? What is the problem?

I hope you get me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real science is always real science.

Back