The New Russian Military Cathedral

T

Timket

Glory to Jesus Christ! The Russian government just built this MASSIVE church and plaza for their armed forces.
They don't have separation of church and state, and their government values Christianity:

Acts 7
47 But Solomon built him an house.
48 Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,
49 Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?
50 Hath not my hand made all these things?
51 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.

Pretty though, moral boosting and man pleasing.

Russians venerate their wooden icons but massacre man who is an Icon of God! What utter idiocy! This is Iconoclasm #2 perpetrated by the Orthodox.

Let's analyze the raison d'etre of this Military Cathedral. Was Saint George an aggressor? Was the Holy Virgin an aggressor? What is the Russian Orthodox theology for being the aggressor? What theology justifies Russian aggression? It is one step away from the group that worshiped the bomb in the Planet of the Apes.

Last edited:
Let's analyze the raison d'etre of this Military Cathedral. Was Saint George an aggressor? Was the Holy Virgin an aggressor? What is the Russian Orthodox theology for being the aggressor? What theology justifies Russian aggression? It is one step away from the group that worshiped the bomb in the Planet of the Apes.
I was channel surfing, but I am pretty sure that an RC radio station reported that Putin has been appointed head "exorcist" or something of that nature by a Russian Patriarch. Apparently, stomping on Ukrainians is stomping out evil in the world. (That's a simplification, but it captures the general idea of stomping out Nazis, etc., by stomping on Ukrainians. )

Glory to Jesus Christ! The Russian government just built this MASSIVE church and plaza for their armed forces.
They don't have separation of church and state, and their government values Christianity:

You adulteresses, do you not know that friendship with the world is hostility toward God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God. James 4:4

Back