The Next Prophesied Event

Isaiah 61:1-2a The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me. He has sent me to announce good news to the humble, to bind up the broken hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and to proclaim a year of the Lords favour,

Isaiah 61:2b-3...and a Day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, to give then garlands instead of ashes, oil of gladness, instead of mourners tears and a garment of splendour for the distressed. They will be called trees of righteousness, planted by the Lord for His adornment.

Isaiah 61:4-11 Buildings long in ruin and desolate will be restored and rebuilt. Foreigners will serve you, caring for your flocks and vines, but you will be called priests of the Lord and the wealth of the nations will be yours. Because My people have received insults and shame in double measure, they will receive in their own Land, wealth in double measure.

For I, the Lord love justice and hate injustice, I shall give My people a sure reward and make an everlasting Covenant with them. Their posterity will be renowned among the nations, they will be seen as a people blessed by the Lord.

Let us rejoice in the Lord with all our hearts. From Him has come victory and deliverance. His people, robed in beauty are like a garden full of flowers. The Lord will make His victory and renown known to the nations.

Reference: REB, NIV, KJV. Some verses abridged.

Isaiah 61:1-2a, was quoted by Jesus at the commencement of His ministry;.... a year of the Lord’s favour’. He stopped in mid sentence and then said: Today, in your hearing, this prophecy has come true.
Therefore, the rest of this chapter is unfulfilled prophecy. So, we look for the sequence of events to unfold as written, commencing with:

a Day of vengeance of our God’ - The next prophesied event. Not the Return of Jesus in His glory, but His punishment to the nations, triggered by an attack on Israel. This is prophesied and described comprehensively throughout the Bible as a terrible disaster by fire, earthquakes, storms and tsunamis, which will affect the whole world. The Sixth Seal, Revelation 6:12-17, Isaiah 63:1-6, Isaiah 30:26-30, Zephaniah 1:14-18, 2 Peter 3:7

comfort all who mourn’ - All who love the Lord and follow in His Laws, those who mourn His death on the cross. Zechariah 12:9-10

trees of righteousness, planted in their own Land’ - His people: all faithful Christians, Jews and Gentiles are gathered and settled in His holy Land, into all of that area promised to the Patriarchs, to their descendants by faith, Galatians 3:26-29, in the new country of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5, Ezekiel 20:34-36, Isaiah 26:15

buildings rebuilt and the land restored’ - After the devastation caused by a CME sunstrike, The Lord will regenerate the Land, Ezekiel 36:8 but buildings must be rebuilt, including the new Temple. Isaiah 65:21, Zechariah 6:15

foreigners will serve you’ - Isaiah 60:10...foreigners will rebuild your walls...

wealth of the nations will be yours’ - Zechariah 14:14 The same as what happened at the first Exodus. Exodus 11:2

‘make a Covenant with them’ - Jeremiah 31:33, Ezekiel 34:25, Hebrews 8:10-12

‘from Him has come victory and deliverance’ - Psalms 91:14-16, Psalms 44:4-7

‘known to the nations’ - Ezekiel 39:21, Isaiah 40:5
As always,you've gotten it wrong again Keraz.Putting the cart before the horse will get you no where.

First comes the persecution of the saints in Luke 21:12-17.

After the persecution comes wrath of God upon the persecutors in Luke 21:20-23.

Luke 21
12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.

13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony.

14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:

15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.

17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.

18 But there shall not an hair of your head perish.

19 In your patience possess ye your souls.

20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.

This same order is repeated throughout scripture.

The next Prophesied event that the world will experience will be the Sixth Seal. Revelation 6:12-17 Proved by how the first Five Seals were opened at Jesus’ Ascent to heaven. Revelation 6:1-11 All those things have happened, we have experienced wars, famines, plagues and economic disasters aplenty. Any more of those and humankind would have been wiped out. The 5th Seal is all the Christian martyrs.

The Sixth Seal worldwide disaster, of cosmic and earthly events; graphically prophesied in the Bible over 100 times, will cause the earth to shudder and shake, and move out of her place....Isaiah 13:13, Isaiah 24:19-20, Revelation 6:14
It will be just a one Day event, as the Coronal Mass Ejection explosion of the suns surface, that the Lord will instigate, Isaiah 30:26a, Psalms 50:1-3, will quickly pass; travelling at 3.5 million mph. But the strike onto the earth of a multi billion ton mass, of superheated Hydrogen plasma, will literally cause all the prophesied effects of the virtual depopulation of all the Middle East region, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Isaiah 13:9, Zephaniah 1:14-18, and worldwide devastation.
It won't affect the daily rotation of the earth, ask any scientist to tell you how totally destructive a sudden change to the earths spin would be.

What it will do is speed up the earth’s orbit by pushing the earth as it moves now at 66,000 mph on its orbital track. Just imagine it; a mass approaching a fast moving object, some may initially hit direct, then the main mass; pressing on the trailing side. This will speed up our 365.24 day year to a 360 day year.
Making the time periods as given by Daniel and Revelation fit exactly!

Regarding the darkness on that Day: Amos 5:18-20, Joel 2:31,

The sun will be obscured by the approaching mass, then when it has passed, there will be smoke and ash clouds for possibly months. Isaiah 60:2

The effects of the earthquakes, storms and tsunamis. plus the moon shining bright red and the earths atmosphere being pushed aside, are what a massive CME can and will cause.

Because this will be a seemingly natural disaster, those who disbelieve in God, will continue in their disbelief and when the Leader of the One World Govt demands worship of him, they will be happy to do so. Revelation 13:8

The next Prophesied event that the world will experience will be the Sixth Seal. Revelation 6:12-17 Proved by how the first Five Seals were opened at Jesus’ Ascent to heaven. Revelation 6:1-11 All those things have happened, we have experienced wars, famines, plagues and economic disasters aplenty. Any more of those and humankind would have been wiped out. The 5th Seal is all the Christian martyrs.

The Sixth Seal worldwide disaster, of cosmic and earthly events; graphically prophesied in the Bible over 100 times, will cause the earth to shudder and shake, and move out of her place....Isaiah 13:13, Isaiah 24:19-20, Revelation 6:14
It will be just a one Day event, as the Coronal Mass Ejection explosion of the suns surface, that the Lord will instigate, Isaiah 30:26a, Psalms 50:1-3, will quickly pass; travelling at 3.5 million mph. But the strike onto the earth of a multi billion ton mass, of superheated Hydrogen plasma, will literally cause all the prophesied effects of the virtual depopulation of all the Middle East region, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Isaiah 13:9, Zephaniah 1:14-18, and worldwide devastation.
It won't affect the daily rotation of the earth, ask any scientist to tell you how totally destructive a sudden change to the earths spin would be.

What it will do is speed up the earth’s orbit by pushing the earth as it moves now at 66,000 mph on its orbital track. Just imagine it; a mass approaching a fast moving object, some may initially hit direct, then the main mass; pressing on the trailing side. This will speed up our 365.24 day year to a 360 day year.
Making the time periods as given by Daniel and Revelation fit exactly!

Regarding the darkness on that Day: Amos 5:18-20, Joel 2:31,

The sun will be obscured by the approaching mass, then when it has passed, there will be smoke and ash clouds for possibly months. Isaiah 60:2

The effects of the earthquakes, storms and tsunamis. plus the moon shining bright red and the earths atmosphere being pushed aside, are what a massive CME can and will cause.

Because this will be a seemingly natural disaster, those who disbelieve in God, will continue in their disbelief and when the Leader of the One World Govt demands worship of him, they will be happy to do so. Revelation 13:8
You say all the Christian martyrs die before the 6th seal.Would all the Christian martyrs include these Christian martyrs who did not worship the beast or it's image,and did not take it's mark.
Or does all the christians martyrs exclude these Christian martyrs?

Revelation 20:4
I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years

PS
It's just a simple yes or no question.No need for 5 paragraphs sidestepping a yes or no question .

Does all Christian martyrs killed before the 6th seal is opened Include the Christian martyrs who die for their testimony of Jesus and did not worship the beast or recieve it's mark?

You say all the Christian martyrs die before the 6th seal
No, I don't. There will be martyrs right up to when Jesus Returns.
That includes those who refuse the mark of the beast. But it will be them who Jesus will bring their souls with Him and will resurrect them. Rev 20:4

To show your confusion about what I believe and post about, - all the Christians who kept strong in their faith during the sudden and shocking 6th Seal worldwide disaster, will be taken to a place of safety on earth for all of the 42 month time of Satanic control. Revelation 12:14
It will be the Christian's who failed to trust in the Lord's protection on that Day, who must remain and many will be killed. Revelation 12:17
This separation is proved by Daniel 11:32 and Zechariah 14:2b

No, I don't. There will be martyrs right up to when Jesus Returns.
That includes those who refuse the mark of the beast. But it will be them who Jesus will bring their souls with Him and will resurrect them. Rev 20:4

To show your confusion about what I believe and post about, - all the Christians who kept strong in their faith during the sudden and shocking 6th Seal worldwide disaster, will be taken to a place of safety on earth for all of the 42 month time of Satanic control. Revelation 12:14
It will be the Christian's who failed to trust in the Lord's protection on that Day, who must remain and many will be killed. Revelation 12:17
This separation is proved by Daniel 11:32 and Zechariah 14:2b
I don't see where the 6th seal is opened in Daniel 11:32.
Where do you see the 6th seal opening anywhere in Daniel 11 around verse 32?

Daniel 11:32
With flattery he will corrupt those who have violated the covenant, but the people who know their God will firmly resist him.

There's no separation in this verse.The Jews who worship the beast will take it's mark.
The christians who know God will refuse to sin and would rather die than sin.

Daniel 11:33
Those who are wise will instruct many, though for a time they will fall by the sword or be burned or captured or plundered.

I don't see any kind of worldwide disaster mentioned anywhere around these verses.All I see in verse 33 is persecution of the saints in Israel.

Last edited:
I don't see where the 6th seal is opened in Daniel 11:32.
That is because the Sixth Seal will be at least 5 years before the events of Daniel 11:32.
I don't see any kind of worldwide disaster mentioned anywhere around these verses.All I see in verse 33 is persecution of the saints in Israel
This disaster is the holy people of God are conquered by the forces of Satan, Zechariah 14:1-2, Daniel 7:25, Revelation 13:5-8

There will be no 'Jews and Christians'; Only all the true peoples of God, living in all of the holy Land. When they are conquered, half of them will go to a place of safety, prepared by God, the other half must remain and many of them will be martyred.

That is because the Sixth Seal will be at least 5 years before the events of Daniel 11:32.

This disaster is the holy people of God are conquered by the forces of Satan, Zechariah 14:1-2, Daniel 7:25, Revelation 13:5-8

There will be no 'Jews and Christians'; Only all the true peoples of God, living in all of the holy Land. When they are conquered, half of them will go to a place of safety, prepared by God, the other half must remain and many of them will be martyred.
There are 31 verses before verse 32 in Daniel 11.
These verses appear to span several decades because they mention at least 4 successive administrations.

So where exactly are you saying this worldwide disaster takes place in Daniel 11?
One would think if it took place when you say it will,then such a catastrophic event would be mentioned .

So where exactly are you saying this worldwide disaster takes place in Daniel 11?
One would think if it took place when you say it will,then such a catastrophic event would be mentioned .
Not necessarily. The frthcomng great and terrible Day of the Lord's vengeance and wrath is Prophesied in over 100 scriptures. The Sixth Seal describes it well and also gives us the correct sequence; after the 'birth pangs of the new age' the Four horsemen and the Christian martyrs. Revelation 6:1-11
Daniel 11:21-45, describes things after the One World Govt is established.

Not necessarily. The frthcomng great and terrible Day of the Lord's vengeance and wrath is Prophesied in over 100 scriptures. The Sixth Seal describes it well and also gives us the correct sequence; after the 'birth pangs of the new age' the Four horsemen and the Christian martyrs. Revelation 6:1-11
Daniel 11:21-45, describes things after the One World Govt is established.
But Daniel 11:21-45 doesn't show a one world government.
Daniel 11 shows there are more than one government.For instance verse 25 shows two governments at war.

25 “With a large army he will stir up his strength and courage against the king of the South. The king of the South will wage war with a large and very powerful army, but he will not be able to stand because of the plots devised against him.

Even at the time of the end these two governments have yet another war.

40 “At the time of the end the king of the South will engage him in battle, and the king of the North will storm out against him with chariots and cavalry and a great fleet of ships. He will invade many countries and sweep through them like a flood. 41 He will also invade the Beautiful Land. Many countries will fall, but Edom, Moab and the leaders of Ammon will be delivered from his hand. 42 He will extend his power over many countries; Egypt will not escape. 43 He will gain control of the treasures of gold and silver and all the riches of Egypt, with the Libyans and Cushites[e] in submission. 44 But reports from the east and the north will alarm him, and he will set out in a great rage to destroy and annihilate many. 45 He will pitch his royal tents between the seas at[f] the beautiful holy mountain. Yet he will come to his end, and no one will help him

Seeing there are at least two governments who have many wars throughout Daniel 11 shows there's is no one government ruling the world. There are at least two and probably hundreds more that do not interfere with their wars.

Still in all of Daniel 11,there is nothing written about the sun doing anything.No killing off of the world's population by God.No day of the Lord.
All Daniel shows are wars between these two governments and the last war ,the king of the north invades what appears all of the middle east and north Africa.This final war would correspond to Armeggedon.

So all of Daniel 11 shows there is no one government that rules the world.And Daniel 11 never shows a great catastrophy caused by the sun.

So all of Daniel 11 shows there is no one government that rules the world.And Daniel 11 never shows a great catastrophy caused by the sun
Wrong! Daniel 7:23 plainly states there will be a One World Government.
The fire which the Lord will send to destroy His enemies, is undeniably Prophesied to come from the sun. Isaiah 30:26a, Psalms 50:1-5, Malachi 4:1

The fire which the Lord will send to destroy His enemies, is undeniably Prophesied to come from the sun. Isaiah 30:26a, Psalms 50:1-5, Malachi 4:1
So which is the one world government and when did he become the one world government?

Is it the king of the north,or the king of the south which attacks the king of the north at the time of the end?

Daniel 11
40 “At the time of the end the king of the South will engage him in battle, and the king of the North will storm out against him with chariots and cavalry and a great fleet of ships. He will invade many countries and sweep through them like a flood. 41 He will also invade the Beautiful Land. Many countries will fall, but Edom, Moab and the leaders of Ammon will be delivered from his hand. 42 He will extend his power over many countries; Egypt will not escape. 43 He will gain control of the treasures of gold and silver and all the riches of Egypt, with the Libyans and Cushites[e] in submission. 44 But reports from the east and the north will alarm him, and he will set out in a great rage to destroy and annihilate many. 45 He will pitch his royal tents between the seas at[f] the beautiful holy mountain. Yet he will come to his end, and no one will help him

If one of these governments is the one world government,then is the other government the second or third world government,?

Last edited:
Where does the sun destroy everyone?
Which verse is it?

If one of these governments is the one world government,then is the other government the second or third world government,?
There will be a One World Govt, Daniel 7:22 and Rev 13 prove it. There will also be rebellions against the OWG.
Where does the sun destroy everyone?
Which verse is it?
Not everyone; just His enemies being made His footstool; mainly the ones in the holy land. Zephaniah 1:14-18

Death and destruction Caused by a Coronal Mass Ejection:

Deuteronomy 32:41 When I set my hand to judgement, My sword will devour flesh.

Isaiah 66:16 The Lord will judge with fire and many will be slain by Him.

Psalms 37:9-10 & 20 For evildoers will be no more, their place will be empty. Evil people will die, they will be incinerated and will go up in smoke.

Malachi 4:1 The Day comes, burning like a furnace...on the Day the Lord takes action, all wicked peoples will be as ashes under your feet.

Zephaniah 1:3 & 11 I shall destroy humans and animals. Dire distress will come upon all the godless peoples, their blood and guts will spill over the ground.

Psalms 97:3-5 For My sword is ready and it descends upon those doomed for death. Fire goes ahead of the Lord and consumes His enemies on every side.

Isaiah 63:6 The Lord stamped on peoples in His anger, their blood poured out on the ground.

Isaiah 54:6 ...though the sky be dispersed, the earth be wasted and its inhabitants die like flies.

Jeremiah 25:33 Those whom the Lord has slain in that Day will lie scattered from one end of the earth to the other.

Jeremiah 9:22 Corpses will lie like dung in the fields, like swaths behind the reaper.

Isaiah 34:3 The dead will be flung out and will cover the ground, their bodies will stink.

Isaiah 30:26-30 is sufficiently clear to prove the Lord will use a Coronal Mass Ejection to literally fulfil the over 100 Prophesies about that terrible Day. But it is also proved by how the sun will be darkened, [by being obscured by the approaching mass], the sky rolled away, [by the pressure wave] and the moon glowing bright red. [by the thermolumiscient reaction of the moon dust.]

Why do you object to the Lord using His Creation to achieve His purposes?

So which is the one world government and when did he become the one world government?

Is it the king of the north,or the king of the south which attacks the king of the north at the time of the end?

Daniel 11

There will be a One World Govt, Daniel 7:22 and Rev 13 prove it. There will also be rebellions against the OWG.

Not everyone; just His enemies being made His footstool; mainly the ones in the holy land. Zephaniah 1:14-18

Death and destruction Caused by a Coronal Mass Ejection:

Deuteronomy 32:41 When I set my hand to judgement, My sword will devour flesh.

Isaiah 66:16 The Lord will judge with fire and many will be slain by Him.

Psalms 37:9-10 & 20 For evildoers will be no more, their place will be empty. Evil people will die, they will be incinerated and will go up in smoke.

Malachi 4:1 The Day comes, burning like a furnace...on the Day the Lord takes action, all wicked peoples will be as ashes under your feet.

Zephaniah 1:3 & 11 I shall destroy humans and animals. Dire distress will come upon all the godless peoples, their blood and guts will spill over the ground.

Psalms 97:3-5 For My sword is ready and it descends upon those doomed for death. Fire goes ahead of the Lord and consumes His enemies on every side.

Isaiah 63:6 The Lord stamped on peoples in His anger, their blood poured out on the ground.

Isaiah 54:6 ...though the sky be dispersed, the earth be wasted and its inhabitants die like flies.

Jeremiah 25:33 Those whom the Lord has slain in that Day will lie scattered from one end of the earth to the other.

Jeremiah 9:22 Corpses will lie like dung in the fields, like swaths behind the reaper.

Isaiah 34:3 The dead will be flung out and will cover the ground, their bodies will stink.

Isaiah 30:26-30 is sufficiently clear to prove the Lord will use a Coronal Mass Ejection to literally fulfil the over 100 Prophesies about that terrible Day. But it is also proved by how the sun will be darkened, [by being obscured by the approaching mass], the sky rolled away, [by the pressure wave] and the moon glowing bright red. [by the thermolumiscient reaction of the moon dust.]

Why do you object to the Lord using His Creation to achieve His purposes?
None of that says the sun will kill anyone.Sun isn't even mentioned In the verses you posted.

Read Revelation 13

The sun IS mentioned in Isaiah 30:26, ONLY a big CME will literally fulfil all those Prophesies about the Day of the Lords wrath. Zephaniah 3:8

So you believe God is destroying people all over the world in this verse where the sun is mentioned?

Isaiah 30:26
The moon will shine like the sun, and the sunlight will be seven times brighter, like the light of seven full days, when the LORD binds up the bruises of his people and heals the wounds he inflicted.

Read Revelation 13

The sun IS mentioned in Isaiah 30:26, ONLY a big CME will literally fulfil all those Prophesies about the Day of the Lords wrath. Zephaniah 3:8
If you don't know which of these two governments is the one world government you are talking about,then just say you don't know.

Daniel 11

If you don't know,just say you don't know.

THE CURRENT PROPHESIED EVENTS

JESUS revealed what would go to happen in these days of Apocalypse, and listed some events to be fullfiled in this current time in whole world, these after the Temple of Jerusalem be destroyed, what really happended in the year 70AD. Having the disciples asked JESUS what would be the signs of the END of the world, and the signs of His coming, so JESUS listed the follow happenings:

- 1- Appearance and manifestation of false Christs/messiah ;
- 2- Wars and rumours of war ;
- 3- nation shall rise against nation ;
- 4- and kingdom against kingdom; (Kingdom of GOD X Kingdom of Devil - Revelation 11:15 and 12:7-12- check it.) ;
- 5- famines ;
- 6- pestilences ; and
- 7- earthquakes in divers places.
- 8- all these are the beginning of sorrows.

JESUS warned. Take heed that no man deceive you. (this was the first concerns of JESUS). It seems that many have not kept this warning of JESUS and are being deceived by false and devilish theories and false interpretations of the Word of GOD spread in the world, mainly through internet. Check it in 2Corinthians 11:13-15. It is necessary to seek discernment of spirit, as says the Word of GOD. "Believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of GOD: because many false prophets (false preachers of the Word of GOD-the TAIL of the red Dragon-Isaiah 9:15-16) are gone out into the world. And in addition to the false preachers of the Word of God, an esoteric and kabbalistic false messiah will also manifest itself-Revelation 13:11-14 - , perhaps next year, and will easily deceive the world through his great signs of lies.
Get ready.

It's hard to say, but the truth is that we have entered in the period of sorrows, a time of great sufferings until the END of this current world, and of the coming of JESUS. There shall be upon the earth distress of nations, and men's hearts failing them for fear looking those things which are coming on the earth. - Luke 21:25-28.

Be sure that the ETERNAL punishment had a PREDETERMINED TIME to start, I must tell it has already started, the question is that it will NEVER END, it will NEVER STOP, it is for ever and ever. Get ready.
Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast. For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain- Isaiah 26:v.20-21.

Matthew 24:21-22

21 Then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
May the Lord our God bless us and keep us, and give us His protection until we reach that most wonderful day - the day 1335 - Daniel 12:v.12. Amen.

Example: if, yes, if we were to count from today, day by day, what day and year would it be, or would the day 1335 fall? Do the math.

Back