The Next Prophesied Event

So you believe God is destroying people all over the world in this verse where the sun is mentioned?
When the vengeance and wrath of the Day of the Lord is prophesied. Vividly described in Isaiah 30:26a, 27, 28, & 30.
There has to be some kind of dramatic event for the nations to give their sovereignty to a One World Govt.
Note: Gods protection for His people; Isaiah 30:26b & 29, Isaiah 43:2, 1 Corinthians 10:13,+

Are you trying to say that the Prophetic Word does not mean what is Written? Does the idea of a devastating blast from the sun, scare you?
NASA and many other scientists warn about the high risk of such a disaster, that could happen at any time.
If one of these governments is the one world government,then is the other government the second or third world government,?
Obviously; it will be the king of the south, as he will meet his end when Jesus Returns. At Armageddon.
the day 1335
At day 1260 after the Anti-Christ desecrates the Temple, Jesus will Return. At day 1335, which will be 75 days after the glorious Return on the Feast of Tabernacles, the Temple will be re-dedicated to God, on the final Hanukkah.

At day 1260 after the Anti-Christ desecrates the Temple, Jesus will Return. At day 1335, which will be 75 days after the glorious Return on the Feast of Tabernacles, the Temple will be re-dedicated to God, on the final Hanukkah.
Yes, JESUS will come in the day 1335, no one knows when that day 1335 will be, only the Omniscient Father knows. Why does nobody know? Now, if you count 1335 days from today, day 1335 will fall on day X, tomorrow will be day Y, and so on, so it is impossible to know when day 1335 will be and the return and manifestation of JESUS.

On the other hand, Revelation 21:9-10 and 22 says:
9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels...and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord GOD Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

The Word is GOD and self-executing

So, the complete sequence of events as I figure it from Bible prophecy is:

The Mid east nuclear war, started by Iran and all the Islamic enemies of Israel, but God will intervene at the last minute, with a C.M.E. which will depopulate the entire Middle East region. Isaiah 30:25-30, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Amos 1 & 2:1-5, excepting for a small Jewish remnant left in Jerusalem. Isaiah 6:11-13, Romans 9:27

After a short period of time, God will arrange for the descendants of the 12 tribes of Israel and the faithful; Gentiles, all the born again Christian people, to assemble on the hills of Samaria. [Amos 3:9]

There, He will confront and judge them. The righteous will go to live in the Land, but the ones judged unrighteous will not enter. Isaiah 35:1-10, Ezekiel 20:38, Romans 9:24-26

His people, every faithful Christian, will settle and become prosperous in a blessed Land. Jeremiah 16:14-16, Amos 9:13-15, Psalms 37:29

After a few years, a Northern confederation [Gog’s army] will attack them, but will be destroyed by God. [Ezekiel 38:21-22]

Because of this defeat and difficult economic conditions, the rest of the world will accept a One World government led by a strong leader. [Daniel 8:23-26]

He will sign a 7 year peace treaty with God’s people, which will mark the commencement of the 70th week spoken of by Daniel. The Tribulation commences after3½ years. [Dan 9:27]

The Lord Jesus will Return and destroy the army of the nations commanded by the Anti- Christ and will then reign in Jerusalem for 1000 years. [Rev. 19:11-21]

At the end of that time, a resurgent Gog’s army will again attack Israel. They are totally burned up and then will be Gods Great white Throne judgements on all people and angels
THEN - Eternity. Revelation 21 to 22

I did not contradict myself. In #46, I said that Iran will try to send nuke missiles to Israel, but the Lord will stop them by striking them with a blast from the sun. Exactly as described in Psalms 11:4-6, Psalms 7:12-16, Psalms 83:13-18, Malachi 2:1-$ 3, tell us. Isaiah 30:26-30 proves it.

Last edited by a moderator:
THE NEXT PROPHESIED EVENT will be either the coming of the beast/antichrist to power, or the Jews' building a new temple in Jerusalem. The rapture will occur before the great trib hits or the mark of the beast is issued.

Speaking of that mark, it'll be after the rapture because there are too many Christians now for the world to accept it. After the rapture, there'll be little resistance to it.

THE NEXT PROPHESIED EVENT will be either the coming of the beast/antichrist to power, or the Jews' building a new temple in Jerusalem. The rapture will occur before the great trib hits or the mark of the beast is issued.

Speaking of that mark, it'll be after the rapture because there are too many Christians now for the world to accept it. After the rapture, there'll be little resistance to it.
There must be some kind of dramatic event to allow the 'beast' to come into power.
That event will be the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster, which will virtually depopulate the entire Middle East; Zephaniah 1:14-18, Ezekiel 30:1-5, +

There must be some kind of dramatic event to allow the 'beast' to come into power.
That event will be the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster, which will virtually depopulate the entire Middle East; Zephaniah 1:14-18, Ezekiel 30:1-5, +
The letter kills. Your thinking is from a human perspective, a stumbling block, not from GOD's perspective.

So, the complete sequence of events as I figure it from Bible prophecy is:

The Mid east nuclear war, started by Iran and all the Islamic enemies of Israel, but God will intervene at the last minute, with a C.M.E. which will depopulate the entire Middle East region. Isaiah 30:25-30, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Amos 1 & 2:1-5, excepting for a small Jewish remnant left in Jerusalem. Isaiah 6:11-13, Romans 9:27

After a short period of time, God will arrange for the descendants of the 12 tribes of Israel and the faithful; Gentiles, all the born again Christian people, to assemble on the hills of Samaria. [Amos 3:9]

There, He will confront and judge them. The righteous will go to live in the Land, but the ones judged unrighteous will not enter. Isaiah 35:1-10, Ezekiel 20:38, Romans 9:24-26

His people, every faithful Christian, will settle and become prosperous in a blessed Land. Jeremiah 16:14-16, Amos 9:13-15, Psalms 37:29

After a few years, a Northern confederation [Gog’s army] will attack them, but will be destroyed by God. [Ezekiel 38:21-22]

Because of this defeat and difficult economic conditions, the rest of the world will accept a One World government led by a strong leader. [Daniel 8:23-26]

He will sign a 7 year peace treaty with God’s people, which will mark the commencement of the 70th week spoken of by Daniel. The Tribulation commences after3½ years. [Dan 9:27]

The Lord Jesus will Return and destroy the army of the nations commanded by the Anti- Christ and will then reign in Jerusalem for 1000 years. [Rev. 19:11-21]

At the end of that time, a resurgent Gog’s army will again attack Israel. They are totally burned up and then will be Gods Great white Throne judgements on all people and angels
THEN - Eternity. Revelation 21 to 22
That is nothing like the book of revelations says.

That is nothing like the book of revelations says.
But it is and it will all commence when Iran and their allies attempt what they have said they will do; that is: to wipe Israel off the map.
God will intervene and destroy them all. Ezekiel 7:14 and Revelation 6:12-17, +

But it is and it will all commence when Iran and their allies attempt what they have said they will do; that is: to wipe Israel off the map.
They will be led by Russia in exchange for petro $$$.

Don't you mean Ezekiel 39?

Don't you mean Ezekiel 39?
No, I do not. I refer to the great and terrible Day of the Lord's fiery wrath; the Sixth Seal event.
The Gog attack comes later, when the faithful people of God are settled into all of the holy land. Isaiah 62:1-5

Russia and petro dollars have nothing to do with Bible Prophecy.

There is a saying: It may not happen tomorrow, but it will happen! Zephaniah 1:14, Ezekiel 33:33
People are becoming more and more apprehensive about the future, as we see a proliferation of natural disasters, with increasing political and economic problems, coupled with shortages of food and fuel.

But, the most obvious and dangerous flash point of concern is the Middle East. Most of the countries surrounding Israel are now in a unstable condition, with outright war in some. The very existence of the State of Israel in their midst is an anathema to them all. Psalm 83 lists the origins of those people who will conspire to ‘wipe out Israel as a nation’. When their attack commences, God will then answer the prayer of Psalms 83:13-18 Scatter them, my God, like thistledown, as a fire raging through the forest. Terrify them with Your storm winds, let them suffer disgrace and perish.

Many prophecies state how the Lord will act on this Day of His vengeance and wrath;

Micah 4:11-12 But now, many nations are massed against you, they say; Let Zion suffer, we will gloat over her downfall. They do not know God’s purpose; He has gathered them as sheaves for the threshing. Matthew 13:30

Psalm 37:13-15 The Lord will laugh at the wicked, their judgement is coming. They have prepared their weapons, but their weapons will pierce their own hearts.

Isaiah 66:15-17 See: The Lord is coming in fire, bringing His retribution and anger. He will judge with fire and sword to test all mankind. All the wicked will die.

Deuteronomy 32:41-42 I will sharpen My flashing sword and take vengeance on those who hate Me.

Malachi 4:1 The Day comes, burning like a furnace, all evildoers will be as stubble, destroyed in a fiery blaze.

Isaiah 30:26-33 The sun will shine with seven times its normal brightness. On that day He will protect and save His people. See; the Lord Himself comes from afar, His anger blazing and His doom heavy. With fire, He sieves the nations for destruction. Ref: REB, some verses abridged.

There are many other Bible passages that describe this Day. What we can establish from them is:

1/ It is this event that takes people unawares – that ‘comes as a thief’. Much later, for the glorious Return of Jesus, we are given the exact times from certain events.

2/ It will be a worldwide event, of 24 hours duration. Isaiah 29:5-6

3/ The Lord will actually cause fire to destroy His enemies, by the means of a CME.

Their own weapons will contribute to their destruction, the heat flash and the intense electromagnetic pulse will make rockets and bombs explode on the ground.

4/ His Righteous people will be kept safe, in a short time –Isaiah 29:17, they will gather and settle in the new country of Beulah – Isaiah 62:4, Isaiah 35:1-10, Jeremiah 31:7-14, Ezekiel 39:25-29

No, I do not. I refer to the great and terrible Day of the Lord's fiery wrath; the Sixth Seal event.
The Gog attack comes later, when the faithful people of God are settled into all of the holy land. Isaiah 62:1-5

Russia and petro dollars have nothing to do with Bible Prophecy.
Ah, but Russia DOES. The land of Magog was located in what's now Russia. directly north of modern Israel.

Ah, but Russia DOES. The land of Magog was located in what's now Russia. directly north of modern Israel.
I referred to the current pollical entity.
The attackers of New Israel, the Christian peoples in all of the holy land, will come from the far reaches of the North, Ezekiel 38:6 Mostly from what is Russia today.
Those peoples will survive the disaster of the Sixth Seal, because the earth will be tilted away from the sun then; in the northern winter.

I referred to the current pollical entity.
The attackers of New Israel, the Christian peoples in all of the holy land, will come from the far reaches of the North, Ezekiel 38:6 Mostly from what is Russia today.
Those peoples will survive the disaster of the Sixth Seal, because the earth will be tilted away from the sun then; in the northern winter.
While the antichrist will broker a deal between Israel & their Moslem neighbors, causing both sides to disarm & Israel to become "a land of unwalled villages", thye HATRED will still be smoldering beneath the peaceful veneer, & the Moslems will offer cash-starved Russia petro $$$ to arm them & lead them in an attack upon Israel before the western powers can intervene. Bu8t GOD will step in.

While the antichrist will broker a deal between Israel & their Moslem neighbors, causing both sides to disarm & Israel to become "a land of unwalled villages", thye HATRED will still be smoldering beneath the peaceful veneer, & the Moslems will offer cash-starved Russia petro $$$ to arm them & lead them in an attack upon Israel before the western powers can intervene. Bu8t GOD will step in.
Entirely your opinion. Not how the Bible Prophets tell it at all.
Prophesies like Ezekiel 30:1-5, Jeremiah 12:14 and Zephaniah 1:14-18, make it clear that the entire Middle East region will be cleared and cleansed by God on His terrible Day of fiery wrath; the Sixth seal worldwide disaster. Fulfilling Deuteronomy 32:34-43

Islam, as a religion, will be no more after that Day. And cash, gold and jewels will be worthless; Isaiah 2:20

No, Islam won't be eliminated til Jesus returns, but its power will be broken in the Gog-Magog war. Remember, only 5/6 of the invaders will be destroyed, & the Israelis will have 7 years' worth of fuel 7 other supplies from the invaders. And the plagues of the seals, trumps, & bowls will occur in rapid succession, some, simultaneously.

No, Islam won't be eliminated til Jesus returns, but its power will be broken in the Gog-Magog war. Remember, only 5/6 of the invaders will be destroyed, & the Israelis will have 7 years' worth of fuel 7 other supplies from the invaders. And the plagues of the seals, trumps, & bowls will occur in rapid succession, some, simultaneously.
Revelation 13 proves you wrong.
The leader of the One Word Got, will demand people to worship him.

It will be at the Sixth Seal event, that Islam and all its holy places will be destroyed:

Not if, but when, the confederation of Islamic nations and entities such as Iran, Hamas and Hezbollah, attack Israel in their desperate effort to overcome the humiliation of previous failed attempts to “wipe Israel off the map “- Then, the Lord will act against His enemies, Isaiah 42:14-15, in His terrible Day of vengeance and wrath against the nations. Habakkuk 3:12, Ezekiel 20:46-47, Zephaniah 1:14-18, Rev. 6:12-17

Here is a list of Bible verses that reveals the fates of those “evil neighbours”.
Note: this judgement includes Judah, the current Jewish State of Israel. Ezekiel 21:1-7, Amos 2:4-5, Jeremiah 12:14-16

THE NATIONS

Psalms 83:1-18 Do not keep silent, O God, for your enemies have devised a plot against your people. Let us wipe them out as a nation, they say- Let Israel be remembered no more.......

Scatter those godless people; make them as dung on the ground. As a fire rages through a forest, may they perish in disgrace.

Zechariah 12:1-9 This is the word of the Lord concerning Israel. I am about to make Jerusalem an intoxicating cup that sends all the surrounding nations reeling. Judah will be involved. On that day, when all the nations of the earth are against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock. All who try to move her will be cut to pieces. The armies of those nations will be struck with blindness and madness. Judah will praise Me on that Day and their leaders will be strong, as a burning torch among the sheaves. All the nations right and left will be consumed, while Jerusalem remains safe. Isaiah 31:5, Psalms 125, Jeremiah 3:17-18

Isaiah 33:10-12 Now I shall arise, says the Lord. You will be like chaff and stubble. Whole nations will be heaps of white ash, like thorns set ablaze. Matthew 3:12, Hebrews 10:27, Rev 6:12-17

Jeremiah 9:25-26 The Lord says, the time is coming when I will punish all who are circumcised only in the flesh. All those who live in the desert regions are uncircumcised in their hearts. Ezekiel 30:1-5

Ezekiel 28:26 When I execute judgement on all of Israel’s scornful neighbours, then My [faithful Christian] people will live in the Land, undisturbed. Amos 9:13-15

IRAN

Jeremiah 49:35-39 The Lord says, I shall break the bow of Elam, their chief weapon. I will bring disaster upon them, destroy their leaders and officials and scatter them around the earth.

Ezekiel 32:24 Elam is buried in Sheol, with all her people- victims of the sword. Those who spread terror in the land of the living, now bear disgrace with all those in the abyss

PALESTINIANS

Ezekiel 25:15-17 The Lord says, because the Philistines have resorted to revenge with malice in their hearts and with ancient hostility, they seek to destroy Judah. I shall stretch out My hand against them and take mighty vengeance.

Amos 1:6-8 For crime after crime of Gaza, they will have no reprieve – I shall send fire until the last of the Philistines is dead.

Zephaniah 2:4-7 At midday Gaza will be left in ruins, I will destroy you. You will be left with no inhabitants.

LEBANON

Luke 10:14 Tyre and Sidon will be judged.

Amos 1:9-10 For the sins of Tyre, I will not hold back My wrath. They ignored the brotherly alliance; therefore, I shall send fire to consume their fortresses

Zechariah 9:3-5 The word of the Lord alights on Tyre and Sidon – I will take away your possessions and the cities will be destroyed by fire.

SYRIA

Amos 1:3-5 For crime after crime of Damascus, I will grant them no reprieve. I shall send fire on their fortresses.

Jeremiah 49:23-27 News comes of a disaster, confusion and anxiety reign, they try to escape, but all her soldiers die on that day.

Isaiah 17:1-14 Damascus will cease to be a city, forever desolate. Listen - it is the thunder of vast forces, at evening all is terror, before morning all is gone. Such is the fate of our adversaries.

ARABIA

This prophecy in Jeremiah mentions King Nebuchadrezzer of Babylon attacking Kedar and Hazor. This did happen during Jeremiah’s lifetime, but not to the full extent of this prophecy:

Jeremiah 49:28-33 Arise, attack Kedar and destroy the desert peoples of the East. Your possessions will be taken. A cry of terror will go up – flee quickly away and hide in remote places. Hazor will become a desolate place forever, totally uninhabited.

Isaiah 21:13-17 An oracle concerning Arabia. You, who live in Arabia and Tema, meet the fugitives with food and water, those who flee from the sword, from the heat of the battle. Then, within a year, all of Kedar’s glory will come to an end, only a few of her soldiers will be left. [This is interesting: “meet the fugitives”, may mean those escaping from Jordan, down the Desert Highway or the old Kings Highway.]

JORDAN

Ezekiel 25:1-11 Prophesy against the Ammonites – because you exulted over the Land of Israel with spiteful contempt, I shall give you up to be plundered by the nations. I will cut you off from other peoples and exterminate you from every country. Peoples from the East will camp on your land.

Jeremiah 49:1-8 Has Israel no heirs? Why, then do Milcoms people possess the towns of Gad? Therefore a time is coming when you will hear the battle cry. Ammon will become a desolate mound, all its towns burnt to ashes.

Ezekiel 21:28-32 A sword of slaughter will flash like lightning. The visions that you have are false, advising you to bring the sword against the unbelievers, but the time of their punishment will come later. In the land of your ancestry, I will judge you, I shall hand you over to brutal men. You will be fuel for the fire and be remembered no more.

Amos 1:13-15 For crime after crime of the Ammonites, I shall grant them no reprieve, because in their greed for land, they ripped open pregnant women in Gilead. Therefore, fire will destroy Rabbah- Ammon with a whirlwind on that day. Their King will go into exile and his officers with him.

EGYPT

Isaiah 19:1-10 The Lord comes riding swiftly on a cloud, He descends on Egypt and the hearts of the Egyptians melt within them. I will stir them up against each other. They will be confused, all their plans fail. Idols and spirit mediums are useless. I shall hand Egypt over to a hard master. The Nile will dry up. Fishing, agriculture and industry will all fail.

Isaiah 19:11-16 Egypts leaders give senseless advice – the Lord has poured a spirit of confusion into them. The Egyptians will become weak and terror stricken.

Isaiah 19:17-20 Judah will bring terror to the Egyptians, even the mention of Israel will terrify them. In that day there will be 5 cities who speak the ancient language and who worship the Lord. [Coptic Christians?] Also, on that day there will be an altar and a monument to the Lord, as a witness when they cry out to Him, and He will send a deliverer to rescue them. Egypt will acknowledge and worship the Lord, He will respond to them and heal them.

Ezekiel 29:8 The Lord God says, I am bringing a sword against you. Egypt will become a desolate wasteland. For 40 years the people will be scattered among the nations. Then regathered to upper Egypt.

Ezekiel chapter 30 Alas for the day, a sword will come on Egypt, by the hand of foreigners, I shall lay waste to the land of Egypt.

Ezekiel chapter 31 The pride of Pharaoh, the leader of Egypt, is cut down.

Ezekiel chapter 32 Many peoples will be appalled at the fate of Egypt, the cattle destroyed, the land laid waste and empty.

Modern place names from Strongs Concordance; Elam= Persia. Now Iran. Philistines =Palestinians. Tyre and Sidon = Cities in Lebanon. Damascus = Capital of Syria. Rabbah-Ammon= Amman, capital of Jordan. Gilead = The area of North Western Jordan. Gad = the Israelite tribe given the Gilead area. Milcom= the high God of the Ammonites. Kedar & Tema= Sons of Ishmael, ancestors of the Arabs. Hazor = the area of Eastern Arabia, including Mecca and Medina.

Revelation 13 proves you wrong.
The leader of the One Word Got, will demand people to worship him.

It will be at the Sixth Seal event, that Islam and all its holy places will be destroyed:

Not if, but when, the confederation of Islamic nations and entities such as Iran, Hamas and Hezbollah, attack Israel in their desperate effort to overcome the humiliation of previous failed attempts to “wipe Israel off the map “- Then, the Lord will act against His enemies, Isaiah 42:14-15, in His terrible Day of vengeance and wrath against the nations. Habakkuk 3:12, Ezekiel 20:46-47, Zephaniah 1:14-18, Rev. 6:12-17
Here is a list of Bible verses that reveals the fates of those “evil neighbours”.
Note: this judgement includes Judah, the current Jewish State of Israel. Ezekiel 21:1-7, Amos 2:4-5, Jeremiah 12:14-16

THE NATIONS

Psalms 83:1-18 Do not keep silent, O God, for your enemies have devised a plot against your people. Let us wipe them out as a nation, they say- Let Israel be remembered no more.......

Scatter those godless people; make them as dung on the ground. As a fire rages through a forest, may they perish in disgrace.

Zechariah 12:1-9 This is the word of the Lord concerning Israel. I am about to make Jerusalem an intoxicating cup that sends all the surrounding nations reeling. Judah will be involved. On that day, when all the nations of the earth are against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock. All who try to move her will be cut to pieces. The armies of those nations will be struck with blindness and madness. Judah will praise Me on that Day and their leaders will be strong, as a burning torch among the sheaves. All the nations right and left will be consumed, while Jerusalem remains safe. Isaiah 31:5, Psalms 125, Jeremiah 3:17-18

Isaiah 33:10-12 Now I shall arise, says the Lord. You will be like chaff and stubble. Whole nations will be heaps of white ash, like thorns set ablaze. Matthew 3:12, Hebrews 10:27, Rev 6:12-17
Jeremiah 9:25-26 The Lord says, the time is coming when I will punish all who are circumcised only in the flesh. All those who live in the desert regions are uncircumcised in their hearts. Ezekiel 30:1-5
Ezekiel 28:26 When I execute judgement on all of Israel’s scornful neighbours, then My [faithful Christian] people will live in the Land, undisturbed. Amos 9:13-15

IRAN
Jeremiah 49:35-39 The Lord says, I shall break the bow of Elam, their chief weapon. I will bring disaster upon them, destroy their leaders and officials and scatter them around the earth.
Ezekiel 32:24 Elam is buried in Sheol, with all her people- victims of the sword. Those who spread terror in the land of the living, now bear disgrace with all those in the abyss

PALESTINIANS

Ezekiel 25:15-17 The Lord says, because the Philistines have resorted to revenge with malice in their hearts and with ancient hostility, they seek to destroy Judah. I shall stretch out My hand against them and take mighty vengeance.
Amos 1:6-8 For crime after crime of Gaza, they will have no reprieve – I shall send fire until the last of the Philistines is dead.
Zephaniah 2:4-7 At midday Gaza will be left in ruins, I will destroy you. You will be left with no inhabitants.

LEBANON

Luke 10:14 Tyre and Sidon will be judged.
Amos 1:9-10 For the sins of Tyre, I will not hold back My wrath. They ignored the brotherly alliance; therefore, I shall send fire to consume their fortresses
Zechariah 9:3-5 The word of the Lord alights on Tyre and Sidon – I will take away your possessions and the cities will be destroyed by fire.

SYRIA
Amos 1:3-5 For crime after crime of Damascus, I will grant them no reprieve. I shall send fire on their fortresses.
Jeremiah 49:23-27 News comes of a disaster, confusion and anxiety reign, they try to escape, but all her soldiers die on that day.
Isaiah 17:1-14 Damascus will cease to be a city, forever desolate. Listen - it is the thunder of vast forces, at evening all is terror, before morning all is gone. Such is the fate of our adversaries.

ARABIA
This prophecy in Jeremiah mentions King Nebuchadrezzer of Babylon attacking Kedar and Hazor. This did happen during Jeremiah’s lifetime, but not to the full extent of this prophecy:
Jeremiah 49:28-33 Arise, attack Kedar and destroy the desert peoples of the East. Your possessions will be taken. A cry of terror will go up – flee quickly away and hide in remote places. Hazor will become a desolate place forever, totally uninhabited.
Isaiah 21:13-17 An oracle concerning Arabia. You, who live in Arabia and Tema, meet the fugitives with food and water, those who flee from the sword, from the heat of the battle. Then, within a year, all of Kedar’s glory will come to an end, only a few of her soldiers will be left. [This is interesting: “meet the fugitives”, may mean those escaping from Jordan, down the Desert Highway or the old Kings Highway.]

JORDAN
Ezekiel 25:1-11 Prophesy against the Ammonites – because you exulted over the Land of Israel with spiteful contempt, I shall give you up to be plundered by the nations. I will cut you off from other peoples and exterminate you from every country. Peoples from the East will camp on your land.
Jeremiah 49:1-8 Has Israel no heirs? Why, then do Milcoms people possess the towns of Gad? Therefore a time is coming when you will hear the battle cry. Ammon will become a desolate mound, all its towns burnt to ashes.
Ezekiel 21:28-32 A sword of slaughter will flash like lightning. The visions that you have are false, advising you to bring the sword against the unbelievers, but the time of their punishment will come later. In the land of your ancestry, I will judge you, I shall hand you over to brutal men. You will be fuel for the fire and be remembered no more.
Amos 1:13-15 For crime after crime of the Ammonites, I shall grant them no reprieve, because in their greed for land, they ripped open pregnant women in Gilead. Therefore, fire will destroy Rabbah- Ammon with a whirlwind on that day. Their King will go into exile and his officers with him.

EGYPT
Isaiah 19:1-10 The Lord comes riding swiftly on a cloud, He descends on Egypt and the hearts of the Egyptians melt within them. I will stir them up against each other. They will be confused, all their plans fail. Idols and spirit mediums are useless. I shall hand Egypt over to a hard master. The Nile will dry up. Fishing, agriculture and industry will all fail.
Isaiah 19:11-16 Egypts leaders give senseless advice – the Lord has poured a spirit of confusion into them. The Egyptians will become weak and terror stricken.
Isaiah 19:17-20 Judah will bring terror to the Egyptians, even the mention of Israel will terrify them. In that day there will be 5 cities who speak the ancient language and who worship the Lord. [Coptic Christians?] Also, on that day there will be an altar and a monument to the Lord, as a witness when they cry out to Him, and He will send a deliverer to rescue them. Egypt will acknowledge and worship the Lord, He will respond to them and heal them.
Ezekiel 29:8 The Lord God says, I am bringing a sword against you. Egypt will become a desolate wasteland. For 40 years the people will be scattered among the nations. Then regathered to upper Egypt.
Ezekiel chapter 30 Alas for the day, a sword will come on Egypt, by the hand of foreigners, I shall lay waste to the land of Egypt.
Ezekiel chapter 31 The pride of Pharaoh, the leader of Egypt, is cut down.
Ezekiel chapter 32 Many peoples will be appalled at the fate of Egypt, the cattle destroyed, the land laid waste and empty.

Modern place names from Strongs Concordance; Elam= Persia. Now Iran. Philistines =Palestinians. Tyre and Sidon = Cities in Lebanon. Damascus = Capital of Syria. Rabbah-Ammon= Amman, capital of Jordan. Gilead = The area of North Western Jordan. Gad = the Israelite tribe given the Gilead area. Milcom= the high God of the Ammonites. Kedar & Tema= Sons of Ishmael, ancestors of the Arabs. Hazor = the area of Eastern Arabia, including Mecca and Medina.

Isaiah 5: 1 to 7 KJV

1 Now will I sing to my wellbeloved a song of my beloved touching his vineyard. My wellbeloved hath a vineyard in a very fruitful hill:

2 And he fenced it, and gathered out the stones thereof, and planted it with the choicest vine, and built a tower in the midst of it, and also made a winepress therein: and he looked that it should bring forth grapes, and it brought forth wild grapes.

3 And now, O inhabitants of Jerusalem, and men of Judah, judge, I pray you, betwixt me and my vineyard.

4 What could have been done more to my vineyard, that I have not done in it? wherefore, when I looked that it should bring forth grapes, brought it forth wild grapes?

5 And now go to; I will tell you what I will do to my vineyard: I will take away the hedge thereof, and it shall be eaten up; and break down the wall thereof, and it shall be trodden down:

6 And I will lay it waste: it shall not be pruned, nor digged; but there shall come up briers and thorns: I will also command the clouds that they rain no rain upon it.

7 For the vineyard of the Lord of hosts is the house of Israel, and the men of Judah his pleasant plant: and he looked for judgment, but behold oppression; for righteousness, but behold a cry.

Revelation 14:14-20 KJV
14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

continues

Back