The nolan chart

Gus Bovona

I'm moderate in the quadrant closest to liberal and libertarian (closer to libertarian than liberal).

Electric Skeptic

I got 90% Personal freedom and 50% Economic freedom:

Libertarian-Progressive
Libertarians believe the Government shall have a limited role, putting freedom before both in economic and social terms.
Progressives (liberals, in the US) believe the Government shall correct the defect of a market economy and progress towards a society with less moral restrictions.

That's pretty accurate as far as it goes.

vibise

Political quiz to see where you are positioned politically.
I was almost dead center in moderate! that is clearly not me.

I have to say that I disagreed with all 3 options for many questions and wondered if this quiz was constructed by a conservative bent on misrepresenting liberal opinions.
For example, the first choice on taxes was (paraphrasing) - should taxes be raised on the rich so more benefits could go to other people. Well yes, taxes should be raised on the rich because they do not pay their fair share and so we could actually pay for necessary programs, but that was not the option offered.

Temujin

I was almost dead center in moderate! that is clearly not me.

I have to say that I disagreed with all 3 options for many questions and wondered if this quiz was constructed by a conservative bent on misrepresenting liberal opinions.
For example, the first choice on taxes was (paraphrasing) - should taxes be raised on the rich so more benefits could go to other people. Well yes, taxes should be raised on the rich because they do not pay their fair share and so we could actually pay for necessary programs, but that was not the option offered.
Exactly the same feelings. I was on the "m" of moderate, which isn't very accurate. I too found at least three questions to have no satisfactory answer. I put this down to it being aimed at Americans.

Michael R2

Exactly the same feelings. I was on the "m" of moderate, which isn't very accurate. I too found at least three questions to have no satisfactory answer. I put this down to it being aimed at Americans.
No. They were poor offerings for Americans as well. I found myself answering with selections that I found only represented a part of my position