The one and only thing we believe, and that is based on evidence, is that nobody has provided sufficient evidence to justify believing in a god.

Authentic Nouveau

The one and only thing we believe,

Show us the evidence. They don't even believe 1+1=2
Is someone who says they were once upon a time a Christian and now claims the opposite an impeachable witness?

“Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness.”

I see some threads by a nouveau imposter. I suspect imposter has no EXPLANATION.

How do we know you're not the imposter?
Well, last I checked, the original Nouveau was at the least someone who adhered to a religious worldview, and the present "Nouveau" is an atheist.
I'm finding myself wondering if they're the previous spacemonkey, then ewok death cult in the previous renditions of the forum.
So, query the religious world view of the "Authentic Nouveau" and the present Nouveau and see what they present.

I think you need to get out more.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
That's the irony of "getting out more."

Every time I walk out the door, I see God's handiwork, and the whispers I hear from it are an orchestra, playing the most beautiful melody of God's awesomeness, and beauty.
So..... are you sure that you don't mean I should stay inside more, and not pay so much attention to nature's beauty?

Is someone who says they were once upon a time a Christian and now claims the opposite an impeachable witness?

“Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness.”

I see some threads by a nouveau imposter. I suspect imposter has no EXPLANATION.
Welcome back. Looks like a bunch of rabid dog atheists hurling invective here. These former Christians who backslide for this or that ... What a bunch. Like leftists mobs throwing paint on old ladies and then whining when caught on camera.

Welcome back. Looks like a bunch of rabid dog atheists hurling invective here. These former Christians who backslide for this or that ... What a bunch. Like leftists mobs throwing paint on old ladies and then whining when caught on camera.
Blah, blah blah.

Well, last I checked, the original Nouveau was at the least someone who adhered to a religious worldview, and the present "Nouveau" is an atheist.
I'm finding myself wondering if they're the previous spacemonkey, then ewok death cult in the previous renditions of the forum.
So, query the religious world view of the "Authentic Nouveau" and the present Nouveau and see what they present.
They tried that with Ferengi in August.

My parents bought me my own Bible when I was born again.

Still have it. It has a zipper enclosure.

'Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness.' Wilde

They tried that with Ferengi in August.

My parents bought me my own Bible when I was born again.

Still have it. It has a zipper enclosure.

'Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness.' Wilde
And have you ever unzippered it and read it, or is just for show like Trump's bible?

So over the summer, the individual who was named ferengi and was incredibly rude, and antagonistic towards the gospel was you?

I don't recall the ferengi of last year being that way.

So over the summer, the individual who was named ferengi and was incredibly rude, and antagonistic towards the gospel was you?

I don't recall the ferengi of last year being that way.

Hi ES. I used to post here under the names ObjectivelyMoral, America and (way back in the day) Whateverman. It's funny to me that my old banned account.
Some other names.
The one that holds the record had close to 10 names.

That 1+1=2 is not a matter of belief, rather it is a matter of fact. Beliefs are indifferent to facts.
You are talking about an honest person.

Hah, Nouveau isnt imitating anyone, rather he got your name before you were able to get it. Its hilarious. And the fact that you couldn't let it alone makes it even more funny. He got you and you responded predictably. Like a monkey trained to jump through a hoop.

Is someone who lies about themselves an impeachable witness?

That 1+1=2 is not a matter of belief, rather it is a matter of fact. Beliefs are indifferent to facts.

Hah, Nouveau isnt imitating anyone, rather he got your name before you were able to get it. Its hilarious. And the fact that you couldn't let it alone makes it even more funny. He got you and you responded predictably. Like a monkey trained to jump through a hoop.

Hi. My cousin is Dan Barker. He is not an honest person. See for yourself.

Consider the fact, that Dan Barker had his own books (that he may have changed his mind on) for sale in the lobby. I call that big-time dishonest, bigthinker!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
That's the irony of "getting out more."

Every time I walk out the door, I see God's handiwork, and the whispers I hear from it are an orchestra, playing the most beautiful melody of God's awesomeness, and beauty.
So..... are you sure that you don't mean I should stay inside more, and not pay so much attention to nature's beauty?
Me too...

225px-Child_with_Smallpox_Bangladesh.jpg

God is so awesome.

And here you are, talking about honesty. Very telling. BTW there are rules that you should be aware of considering you are posting at a Christian website.

https://carm.org/uncategorized/carm-discussion-rules/

Rule 12 No name-calling, insults, or mockery of a board poster/member. No negative comments of any sort concerning any board poster/member/moderator/administrator. The rule applies only to forum posters/members.

Whether or not you read the rules when you signed up, your view on honesty might be challenged.

Hi. My cousin is Dan Barker. He is not an honest person. See for yourself.

Consider the fact, that Dan Barker had his own books (that he may have changed his mind on) for sale in the lobby. I call that big-time dishonest, bigthinker!
Okay, good for you.
interesting that Dr. Oakley has comments turned off on this video. Do you think it might be that he doesn't want to deal with the responses to his own dishonesty?

And here you are, talking about honesty. Very telling. BTW there are rules that you should be aware of considering you are posting at a Christian website.

https://carm.org/uncategorized/carm-discussion-rules/

Rule 12 No name-calling, insults, or mockery of a board poster/member. No negative comments of any sort concerning any board poster/member/moderator/administrator. The rule applies only to forum posters/members.

Whether or not you read the rules when you signed up, your view on honesty might be challenged.
My views on honesty aren't challenged by honest people. Obviously -based on the insulting, negative, name-calling and mocking posts on the forums, the rules aren't taken seriously -at least by some Christians. Be careful that you aren't calling the kettle black, so-to-speak.

Back