The one and only thing we believe, and that is based on evidence, is that nobody has provided sufficient evidence to justify believing in a god.

Authentic Nouveau

The one and only thing we believe,

Show us the evidence. They don't even believe 1+1=2
Is someone who says they were once upon a time a Christian and now claims the opposite an impeachable witness?

“Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness.”

I see some threads by a nouveau imposter. I suspect imposter has no EXPLANATION.

SteveB

How do we know you're not the imposter?
Well, last I checked, the original Nouveau was at the least someone who adhered to a religious worldview, and the present "Nouveau" is an atheist.
I'm finding myself wondering if they're the previous spacemonkey, then ewok death cult in the previous renditions of the forum.
So, query the religious world view of the "Authentic Nouveau" and the present Nouveau and see what they present.

SteveB

I think you need to get out more.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
That's the irony of "getting out more."

Every time I walk out the door, I see God's handiwork, and the whispers I hear from it are an orchestra, playing the most beautiful melody of God's awesomeness, and beauty.
So..... are you sure that you don't mean I should stay inside more, and not pay so much attention to nature's beauty?

Harry Leggs

Show us the evidence. They don't even believe 1+1=2
Is someone who says they were once upon a time a Christian and now claims the opposite an impeachable witness?

“Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness.”

I see some threads by a nouveau imposter. I suspect imposter has no EXPLANATION.
Welcome back. Looks like a bunch of rabid dog atheists hurling invective here. These former Christians who backslide for this or that ... What a bunch. Like leftists mobs throwing paint on old ladies and then whining when caught on camera.

Whatsisface

Welcome back. Looks like a bunch of rabid dog atheists hurling invective here. These former Christians who backslide for this or that ... What a bunch. Like leftists mobs throwing paint on old ladies and then whining when caught on camera.
Blah, blah blah.

Authentic Nouveau

Well, last I checked, the original Nouveau was at the least someone who adhered to a religious worldview, and the present "Nouveau" is an atheist.
I'm finding myself wondering if they're the previous spacemonkey, then ewok death cult in the previous renditions of the forum.
So, query the religious world view of the "Authentic Nouveau" and the present Nouveau and see what they present.
They tried that with Ferengi in August.

My parents bought me my own Bible when I was born again.

Still have it. It has a zipper enclosure.

'Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness.' Wilde

J regia

They tried that with Ferengi in August.

My parents bought me my own Bible when I was born again.

Still have it. It has a zipper enclosure.

'Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness.' Wilde
And have you ever unzippered it and read it, or is just for show like Trump's bible?

SteveB

So over the summer, the individual who was named ferengi and was incredibly rude, and antagonistic towards the gospel was you?

I don't recall the ferengi of last year being that way.

Authentic Nouveau

So over the summer, the individual who was named ferengi and was incredibly rude, and antagonistic towards the gospel was you?

I don't recall the ferengi of last year being that way.

Hi ES. I used to post here under the names ObjectivelyMoral, America and (way back in the day) Whateverman. It's funny to me that my old banned account.
Some other names.
The one that holds the record had close to 10 names.