The "one Lord" and the "Father of all" in LDS theology

That seems like an indictment against God Himself, IMO:

Genesis 3:22---King James Version
22 And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
What does "being like God mean? I already asked you that and you ran from the question like a dog with their tail between its legs.
Would you like to try and answer it now?

What does the Bible say 'spirit' is? If that question can be answered, then we can go on to the next step, which is when spirits were created. But if you cannot tell me what 'spirit' is, it doesn't matter when it was created.
I don't think it matters when they were created because they weren't. But do tell, what does the Bible say "spirit" is? I'm curious.

Again, if they could have children, why would God command them to multiply and replenish the earth.... why would that even be necessary to command them to have children, you maintain they already could, can't have it both ways...
Your Mormon mind thinks people can't obey God's commandments? Eating fruit doesn't produce children!

Where did he tell them to sin... on my! Its not there....
You are not understanding that "the fruit of the womb is his reward" has nothing to do with disobedience and eating forbidden fruit! Forbidden fruit didn't cause OR enable A&E to have children.

You are not understanding that "the fruit of the womb is his reward" has nothing to do with disobedience and eating forbidden fruit! Forbidden fruit didn't cause OR enable A&E to have children.
Forbidden Fruit?

2 Nephi 2:15 -

"And to bring about his eternal purposes in the end of man, after he had created our first parents, and the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, and in fine, all things which are created, it must needs be that there was an opposition; even the forbidden fruit in opposition to the tree of life; the one being sweet and the other bitter."

Back