The "one Lord" in reference to Jesus being YHWH (1 Corinthians 8:6)

Read your Bible again, God made Jesus his human heir and he even told you that after his resurrection when he said, "all power in heaven and earth has been given unto me".

Let me ask you, do you have a passage where God ever made such a statement?

You don't and that is because God owns it all by default but Jesus only owns it because God made him his human heir of it all.
You're still dodging 1 Corinthians 10.

You're still dodging 1 Corinthians 10.
No, but instead what I am dodging, is your false interpretations about it and that isn't going to change no matter how much copy and pasting you do with your false ideas about it either.

For instance all of the symbols through Moses, their being baptized unto Moses and the serpent on the pole and the manna from heaven and the rock from which came the water, all represent what God would do in the future through Jesus Christ his human Son, Heir and Greatest of all representative and which the people because of their sin, rebellion and idolatry rejected.

For Christ came so that we could be brought to the Father and made acceptable unto the Father and for worship to the Father, he didn't come to take the place of the Father in any way shape or form and which is the biggest error in what trins do with Jesus also.

Sorry but you are reading your false preconceived bias doctrines into 1 Corinthians 10 and not actually what they reveal at all.

Sorry but because Paul in 1 Corinthians 8:6 attaches the title of Father to the one God of us and then also attaches the name and title of Jesus Christ to the one Lord of us, therefore the one God cannot be the one Lord any more than God the Father can be Jesus Christ or Jesus Christ can be God the Father in the verse.

Therefore Paul is in total agreement with Jesus' own words in John 17:3 "This is eternal life, that they might know you (Father) The Only True God and Jesus the Christ whom you have sent".

Concerning 1 Corinthians 8:12, of course those who damage another brothers conscience sin against Christ, for Christ died for them also.

Let me ask you, can the Father also be the one Lord Jesus Christ?

Are the Father and Jesus Christ the same persons?

What you trins and oneness fail to understand is that there is the Divine Lord and there is the human Lord and the word God in 1 Corinthians 8:6 already encompasses the Father as the Divine Lord and therefore when Paul said "and one Lord Jesus Christ" he is referring to Jesus as the only human Lord over us while God the Father is the only Divine Lord over us.

They are two different Lords, one is the Divine Almighty and the other is the man who God made both Lord and Christ over us.

Acts 2:36 “Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Messiah.”

Therefore the word Lord in this passages has to refer to the human Lord Jesus Christ and not the Divine LORD Yahweh God.

You are reading into this what you want these texts to mean instead of seeking and asking and waiting upon God to reveal to you what they really do mean and like what is usual for trins and oneness also.
There is but ONE Lord who is God and vice versa.
NO such thing as a human Lord.

No, but instead what I am dodging, is your false interpretations about it and that isn't going to change no matter how much copy and pasting you do with your false ideas about it either.

For instance all of the symbols through Moses, their being baptized unto Moses and the serpent on the pole and the manna from heaven and the rock from which came the water, all represent what God would do in the future through Jesus Christ his human Son, Heir and Greatest of all representative and which the people because of their sin, rebellion and idolatry rejected.

For Christ came so that we could be brought to the Father and made acceptable unto the Father and for worship to the Father, he didn't come to take the place of the Father in any way shape or form and which is the biggest error in what trins do with Jesus also.

Sorry but you are reading your false preconceived bias doctrines into 1 Corinthians 10 and not actually what they reveal at all.
God has NO human Son; ONLY The DIVINE Son who BECAME human.

You haven't provided evidence which proves what I assereted is false.
Because of your religious brainwashing and bias, you wouldn't accept anything as evidence that you are wrong anyhow, for that is the condition of trins and you proved that with what you argued about 1 Corinthians 8:6.

For it doesn't matter whether or not I used examples from the world, for it is about the grammatical structure of the sentences and you proved that you will not accept what Paul said no matter what.

Now concerning Paul's words in 1 Corinthians 10 below, remember first that the whole issue here was about eating meat offered to idols, but God sent Jesus as his offering for sin and the Lord's Table that Paul is speaking of is the table first and foremost that Almighty God set for us by sending his son to die for us.

Therefore we are talking about the table of the Lord as the Table that God set for us through Christ Jesus his human sacrifice for our sins and verses the table of demons or meat offered up to idols and demons instead of the true God.

1 Corinthians 10:14 Therefore, my dear friends, flee from idolatry. 15 I speak to sensible people; judge for yourselves what I say. 16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

18 Consider the people of Israel: Do not those who eat the sacrifices participate in the altar? 19 Do I mean then that food sacrificed to an idol is anything, or that an idol is anything? 20 No, but the sacrifices of pagans are offered to demons, not to God, and I do not want you to be participants with demons. 21 You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons too; you cannot have a part in both the Lord’s table and the table of demons. 22 Are we trying to arouse the Lord’s jealousy? Are we stronger than he?

Very clearly when Paul speaks of the Lord in the above, he is speaking of Yahweh as represented through Christ and his sacrifice for our sins and not that Jesus himself is Yahweh God and just as I told you before but you rejected for your false doctrine.,

John 17:3 "For this is eternal life, that they might know you (he was praying to the Father alone) The Only True God and Jesus the Christ whom you sent"

The above words of Jesus are very serious business and I can assure you he didn't miss any point that needed to be made in what he said, for he bases whether or not we will have eternal life on our knowing the Father as The Only True God and himself as the Christ whom he sent.

These are also the clearest words Jesus spoke in the gospels about who we must know as what in order to have eternal life and be saved.

Therefore the eternal life come from the Father as The Only True God, through Jesus Christ and his sacrifice for our sins on the cross and just like the same author 1 John 5:20 also states.

Now the words of Jesus below reveal why Jesus is the one through which we must receive the eternal life from The Only True God and his Father Yahweh.

John 5:26, "For just as the Father has life in himself, so he has given unto the Son to have life in himself also".

John 6:57, "For just as The Living Father has sent me and I live because of the Father, so he who eats of me shall live because of me".

John 5:24 “Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life.

25 Very truly I tell you, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live.

28 “Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice

29 and come out—those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned.

30 By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.

Very clearly and as I have already said, Yahweh is Lord and God unto us through his only mediator and representative human heir and Son the Lord Jesus Christ and that is all that Paul is revealing in 1 Corinthians 10.

Therefore it is the True God and his sacrifice for sin Jesus Christ verses the false gods and idols of the heathen and their sacrifices to them, that is what it is all about.

By the way, when you celebrate Christmas and the resurrection on the days that the whole world does, you are doing the same exact thing as eating meats that were once offered unto idols and it is really quite shameful and pathetic also, for the same basic principal is involved in the celebration of Christ on these used to be pagan holidays.

The name Easter is also the name of a fertility goddess and that is where the Easter bunny and eggs come from also and the name Easter should have never been associated with Yahweh or his Christ Jesus at all period.

Because of your religious brainwashing and bias, you wouldn't accept anything as evidence that you are wrong anyhow,
Which is simply a cop-out because of your lack of evidence.
1. Speaking of Jesus Christ as a represenative of YHWH still fails to take into acount that YHWH is applied unto the Lord Jesus. Others represent YHWH. but in the NT they are not referred to as YHWH - because they are not YHWH.
2. Others in the NT are not the proper recipient of worship. Jesus is the proper recipient of worship which proves He is YHWH.

These two points still refute your heresy.

Jesus affirms the Father is God in John 17:3 while the Father sees to it that Romans 10:13 affirms the Lord Jesus is God. One Person of the Trinity can affirm the other Person is God.

Last edited:
Which is simply a cop-out because of your lack of evidence.
1. Speaking of Jesus Christ as a represenative of YHWH still fails to take into acount that YHWH is applied unto the Lord Jesus. Others represent YHWH. but in the NT they are not referred to as YHWH - because they are not YHWH.

No, Yahweh is applied as Yahweh through Jesus his appointed kurios and just as Jesus himself said to Philip when in John 14:6 Philip asked Jesus, "show us the Father and it will be sufficient for us" and Jesus speaking for the Father answered him "have I been so long with you and yet you still don't know me Philip"?

For in verse 10, Jesus very clearly explained why when they saw him they saw the Father and also whose words he answered Philip with as well and here is what he said "the words that I speak unto you, I speak not of myself but it is the Father (Yahweh) who dwells within me, he is doing the works".

Notice, Jesus never said that when they saw him they saw the Father because he was also God himself and equal to the Father but rather it was because the Father Yahweh God was in Jesus and manifesting himself through Jesus, that is what he said and that is what I am speaking of in regards to 1 Corinthians 10 also.

Others may represent Yahweh but Paul very clearly tells us that "there is one God and one mediator between God and man, the man Christ Jesus" and therefore that is way, way different than any other representative.
2. Others in the NT are not the proper recipient of worship. Jesus is the proper recipient of worship which proves He is YHWH.

Sorry but there is absolutely no proof whatsoever that Jesus was ever worshiped as Yahweh God but only as the anointed human King and savior that Yahweh sent to restore us unto himself by.
These two points still refute your heresy.

No and we will soon enough find out who is really the heretic here also, therefore if I were you, I would read what Paul said in 1 Corinthians 2:15-16, for any judgment passed upon me by someone like you who are guided by the flesh will only turn around and come back on you and just like Jesus said in his sermon of Matthew 7.
Jesus affirms the Father is God in John 17:3 while the Father sees to it that Romans 10:13 affirms the Lord Jesus is God. One Person of the Trinity can affirm the other Person is God.

Nope and by the way, the point in Romans 10:13 is that Joel prophesied that the Gentiles would also be included into God's election by grace and that it would happen through Jesus, that is what Paul was revealing there and not that Jesus himself is Yahweh God and Romans 10:9-10 reveals this also below.

Romans 10:9 That if you will confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord (not God but kurios) and believe in your heart that God Yahweh has raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

We confess Jesus is the kurios that God as per Peter in Acts 2:36 has made him to be and also that God Yahweh raised him from the dead.

There is therefore once again a clear distinction being made by Paul in the above verse between Jesus as kurios and God who raised him from the dead and therefore he is not speaking of them both being God, not in your life he isn't.

ROFLOL, dude, I was a trinitarian myself for better than 30 years of my conversion to God through Christ Jesus and even taught it as a teacher in my church to the singles that I was asked to teach by the pastor, so you are not going to tell me anything about this that I haven't already known about and considered but you are misinterpreting it to mean something that it was never meant to mean.

Again the words of Joel, "for whosoever shall call upon the name of Yahweh will be saved" are fulfilled through our confessing Jesus as the kurios that God has appointed over us and unto the glory of Yahweh God and both Jew and Gentile also and as Paul was making the point of by this also.

Because of your religious brainwashing and bias, you wouldn't accept anything as evidence that you are wrong anyhow, for that is the condition of trins and you proved that with what you argued about 1 Corinthians 8:6.

For it doesn't matter whether or not I used examples from the world, for it is about the grammatical structure of the sentences and you proved that you will not accept what Paul said no matter what.

Now concerning Paul's words in 1 Corinthians 10 below, remember first that the whole issue here was about eating meat offered to idols, but God sent Jesus as his offering for sin and the Lord's Table that Paul is speaking of is the table first and foremost that Almighty God set for us by sending his son to die for us.

Therefore we are talking about the table of the Lord as the Table that God set for us through Christ Jesus his human sacrifice for our sins and verses the table of demons or meat offered up to idols and demons instead of the true God.

1 Corinthians 10:14 Therefore, my dear friends, flee from idolatry. 15 I speak to sensible people; judge for yourselves what I say. 16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

18 Consider the people of Israel: Do not those who eat the sacrifices participate in the altar? 19 Do I mean then that food sacrificed to an idol is anything, or that an idol is anything? 20 No, but the sacrifices of pagans are offered to demons, not to God, and I do not want you to be participants with demons. 21 You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons too; you cannot have a part in both the Lord’s table and the table of demons. 22 Are we trying to arouse the Lord’s jealousy? Are we stronger than he?

Very clearly when Paul speaks of the Lord in the above, he is speaking of Yahweh as represented through Christ and his sacrifice for our sins and not that Jesus himself is Yahweh God and just as I told you before but you rejected for your false doctrine.,

John 17:3 "For this is eternal life, that they might know you (he was praying to the Father alone) The Only True God and Jesus the Christ whom you sent"

The above words of Jesus are very serious business and I can assure you he didn't miss any point that needed to be made in what he said, for he bases whether or not we will have eternal life on our knowing the Father as The Only True God and himself as the Christ whom he sent.

These are also the clearest words Jesus spoke in the gospels about who we must know as what in order to have eternal life and be saved.

Therefore the eternal life come from the Father as The Only True God, through Jesus Christ and his sacrifice for our sins on the cross and just like the same author 1 John 5:20 also states.

Now the words of Jesus below reveal why Jesus is the one through which we must receive the eternal life from The Only True God and his Father Yahweh.

John 5:26, "For just as the Father has life in himself, so he has given unto the Son to have life in himself also".

John 6:57, "For just as The Living Father has sent me and I live because of the Father, so he who eats of me shall live because of me".

John 5:24 “Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life.

25 Very truly I tell you, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live.

28 “Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice

29 and come out—those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned.

30 By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.

Very clearly and as I have already said, Yahweh is Lord and God unto us through his only mediator and representative human heir and Son the Lord Jesus Christ and that is all that Paul is revealing in 1 Corinthians 10.

Therefore it is the True God and his sacrifice for sin Jesus Christ verses the false gods and idols of the heathen and their sacrifices to them, that is what it is all about.

By the way, when you celebrate Christmas and the resurrection on the days that the whole world does, you are doing the same exact thing as eating meats that were once offered unto idols and it is really quite shameful and pathetic also, for the same basic principal is involved in the celebration of Christ on these used to be pagan holidays.

The name Easter is also the name of a fertility goddess and that is where the Easter bunny and eggs come from also and the name Easter should have never been associated with Yahweh or his Christ Jesus at all period.
NO human Lord in the Bible. There is The Lord who BECAME human.

No, Yahweh is applied as Yahweh through Jesus his appointed kurios and just as Jesus himself said to Philip when in John 14:6 Philip asked Jesus, "show us the Father and it will be sufficient for us" and Jesus speaking for the Father answered him "have I been so long with you and yet you still don't know me Philip"?

For in verse 10, Jesus very clearly explained why when they saw him they saw the Father and also whose words he answered Philip with as well and here is what he said "the words that I speak unto you, I speak not of myself but it is the Father (Yahweh) who dwells within me, he is doing the works".

Notice, Jesus never said that when they saw him they saw the Father because he was also God himself and equal to the Father but rather it was because the Father Yahweh God was in Jesus and manifesting himself through Jesus, that is what he said and that is what I am speaking of in regards to 1 Corinthians 10 also.

Others may represent Yahweh but Paul very clearly tells us that "there is one God and one mediator between God and man, the man Christ Jesus" and therefore that is way, way different than any other representative.

Sorry but there is absolutely no proof whatsoever that Jesus was ever worshiped as Yahweh God but only as the anointed human King and savior that Yahweh sent to restore us unto himself by.

No and we will soon enough find out who is really the heretic here also, therefore if I were you, I would read what Paul said in 1 Corinthians 2:15-16, for any judgment passed upon me by someone like you who are guided by the flesh will only turn around and come back on you and just like Jesus said in his sermon of Matthew 7.

Nope and by the way, the point in Romans 10:13 is that Joel prophesied that the Gentiles would also be included into God's election by grace and that it would happen through Jesus, that is what Paul was revealing there and not that Jesus himself is Yahweh God and Romans 10:9-10 reveals this also below.

Romans 10:9 That if you will confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord (not God but kurios) and believe in your heart that God Yahweh has raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

We confess Jesus is the kurios that God as per Peter in Acts 2:36 has made him to be and also that God Yahweh raised him from the dead.

There is therefore once again a clear distinction being made by Paul in the above verse between Jesus as kurios and God who raised him from the dead and therefore he is not speaking of them both being God, not in your life he isn't.

ROFLOL, dude, I was a trinitarian myself for better than 30 years of my conversion to God through Christ Jesus and even taught it as a teacher in my church to the singles that I was asked to teach by the pastor, so you are not going to tell me anything about this that I haven't already known about and considered but you are misinterpreting it to mean something that it was never meant to mean.

Again the words of Joel, "for whosoever shall call upon the name of Yahweh will be saved" are fulfilled through our confessing Jesus as the kurios that God has appointed over us and unto the glory of Yahweh God and both Jew and Gentile also and as Paul was making the point of by this also.
And The words of Paul. Whoever calls on the name of The Lord(Jesus Christ, The ONLY Lord)will be saved.

Wrong again. The Father dwells in all who are belivers (2 Corinthians 6:16). but believers are not to refer to one another as being YHWH based on OT texts.

Same applies to Romans 10:13.

Wrong again. The Father dwells in all who are belivers (2 Corinthians 6:16). but believers are not to refer to one another as being YHWH based on OT texts.

Neither is Jesus being referred to as Yahweh in the OT or NT either but also no other believers are ever called "the one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus" either.

Neither is there any other believe that it is specifically said of as the "foreknown" before the foundation of the world and as per 1 Peter 1:20.

Neither is does it state about any other believer "that all of the fullness of God dwells within them" either.

Therefore only through Jesus does one call upon the name of Yahweh!

By the way, don't you know the difference between calling on the name Yahweh and confessing the name Jesus Christ as kurios?

For you seem to be willingly ignorant and therefore confusing Romans 10:9-10 to say "that if you should call upon the name of Yahweh and believe in your heart that Yahweh has raised Yahweh from the dead, you shall be saved".

Also and once again Jesus said this below.

John 17:3 "This is eternal life, that they might know you (he was praying to Yahweh his Father) The Only True God and Jesus the Christ whom you have sent".

Also, your little ignorant attempt to get around this will never hold up at the end of the age, for God gave Jesus all of his words and Jesus said this more than once also and God is not so simple that he would have Jesus say something like this if it wasn't exactly what he meant him to say and especially not when our eternal life depends upon it.

This means that "The Father is The Only True God and Jesus is the Christ whom he sent" period and with nothing more to be added or removed from what Jesus stated either!
Same applies to Romans 10:13.
Nope, but instead, all call upon the name of Yahweh through confessing Jesus Christ as kurios and believing in their hearts that Yahweh raised him from the dead and just like Paul said in Romans 10:8-10 and this fulfills the prophecy of Joel that Paul mentions right after this in Romans 10:13.

For it is only through the Son that one calls upon the name of the Father Yahweh.

Last edited:
Youn dodged what 1 Corinthians 10 teaches....again.

The "Lord" in Romans 10:13 is Jesus. The context demonsrates this to which you are unable to refute.

Neither is Jesus being referred to as Yahweh in the OT or NT either but also no other believers are ever called "the one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus" either.

Neither is there any other believe that it is specifically said of as the "foreknown" before the foundation of the world and as per 1 Peter 1:20.

Neither is does it state about any other believer "that all of the fullness of God dwells within them" either.

Therefore only through Jesus does one call upon the name of Yahweh!

By the way, don't you know the difference between calling on the name Yahweh and confessing the name Jesus Christ as kurios?

For you seem to be willingly ignorant and therefore confusing Romans 10:9-10 to say "that if you should call upon the name of Yahweh and believe in your heart that Yahweh has raised Yahweh from the dead, you shall be saved".

Also and once again Jesus said this below.

John 17:3 "This is eternal life, that they might know you (he was praying to Yahweh his Father) The Only True God and Jesus the Christ whom you have sent".

Also, your little ignorant attempt to get around this will never hold up at the end of the age, for God gave Jesus all of his words and Jesus said this more than once also and God is not so simple that he would have Jesus say something like this if it wasn't exactly what he meant him to say and especially not when our eternal life depends upon it.

This means that "The Father is The Only True God and Jesus is the Christ whom he sent" period and with nothing more to be added or removed from what Jesus stated either!

Nope, but instead, all call upon the name of Yahweh through confessing Jesus Christ as kurios and believing in their hearts that Yahweh raised him from the dead and just like Paul said in Romans 10:8-10 and this fulfills the prophecy of Joel that Paul mentions right after this in Romans 10:13.

For it is only through the Son that one calls upon the name of the Father Yahweh.
Jesus is Yahweh in human flesh!

Youn dodged what 1 Corinthians 10 teaches....again.

The "Lord" in Romans 10:13 is Jesus. The context demonsrates this to which you are unable to refute.
Nope, for as I said, the passage is not fulfilled through Christ as it was spoken and written by Joel in the first place and which should have convinced you that you are reading into it much more than what Paul intended it to be meaning.

For nowhere did he every says "if we call upon the name of Yahweh and believe in our hearts that Yahweh has raised Yahweh from the dead, we shall be saved" and calling on the name of Yahweh is not at all the same as confessing Jesus as the kurios that God made him to be and as per Acts 2:22-36.

You see, no one has to make Yahweh Yahweh, for Yahweh is Yahweh by default and being he has always existed as Yahweh, it would be quite impossible for him to become Yahweh, for he has always been Yahweh and always will be also.

Nevertheless, Peter in Acts 2:36 very clearly reveals that God made Jesus to be "kurios" Lord just under himself and therefore the word Lord applied to Jesus never means Yahweh but rather Jesus as Lord represents Yahweh who is dwelling within him and through which Jesus was made Lord of all and just under Yahweh himself.

Therefore it is only through Jesus that we call upon the name of Yahweh and which is all that Paul was revealing in Romans 10:13.

The evidence from the context of Romans 10 was not refuted.
You can start another thread about your confusion concerning Acts 2:36, because you aren't properly focused on Romans 10 and 1 Corinthians 10.
You are suffering from truth decay. It's time you brush up on your Bible.

Last edited:
Much better than those who deny it. They simply ignore the evidence.
ROFLOL, just like a trinity, to agree with anything spoken by another trinitarian and no matter how mixed up it is.

I will tell you this, that there are many trins posting on this forum who don't know their Bible for beans to even be on this forum posting what they do, that if I was still a trinitarian myself, I would want them to find something else to do with their time, for they do more harm to what they believe in then they do to benefit it any and that is a fact.

For instance there is one on this forum that thinks that there is a difference between saying that Jesus was given life or granted to have life in John 5:26 and he would seem to argue this to the death also and which is quite ridiculous and especially when Jesus made what he meant even more clear in John 6:57 when he said he Lives because of the Father.

Would the Father ever say that he lives because of Jesus?

Would the Father ever say that "all power in heaven and earth has been given unto him" and if so, by whom would it have been given from?

These passages very clearly reveal how foolish your doctrines are, for if Jesus ever was God, he couldn't never be anything less than God, for Psalm 102:25-28 tells us that God never changes from what he has always originally been.

The evidence from the context of Romans 10 was not refuted.
You can start another thread about your confusion concerning Acts 2:36, because you aren't properly focused on Romans 10 and 1 Corinthians 10.
You are suffering from truth decay. It's time you brush up on your Bible.
You mean what you imagined the evidence to be was not refuted in your carnal mind because in your religious brainwashing and bias, you refuse to see the truth about it, and that is fine with me, for that is your problem to have to deal with in the future and not mine.

I am not confused about anything and especially not Acts 2:36 and it does apply to the debate we are having also, because you are misinterpreting the name of the Lord in Romans 10:13 to be referring to Jesus, when it is referring to the Father who is manifesting himself through Jesus instead.

For no one makes Yahweh Yahweh or even kurios, and therefore Acts 2:22-36 refutes your false doctrine on this and whether or not you will acknowledge that it does either, for no one makes Yahweh a kurios but Peter very clearly said that God who is Yahweh made Jesus both kurios and Messiah.

Back