The "one Lord" in reference to Jesus being YHWH (1 Corinthians 8:6)

I have already answered those questions and if you are still blind, it is because God is hiding the truth from you because your heart is not being honest with him about what you are seeing in his word, and I am not the one who can open your spiritual eyes either but only God can do that.

For again, many are called but few are chosen and it is God's choice to make also and not yours or mine.

You have yet to answer to the problems that you have with Jesus' words in John 17:3 and Paul's words in Philippians 2:9-11, you haven't even come close to addressing either of them at all.

For when Jesus bases whether or not we will have eternal life or not on what he says, it is serious business to accept his word for exactly what they say and mean.

Tell me, while you trins want to run over to John 1:1 every time I quote John 17:3, where does it say that understanding John 1:1 determines whether or not you will have eternal life and be saved or not?

Furthermore, where must our understanding of the truth begin, is it at John 1:1 or is it rather with what Jesus said in John 17:3 and which is where our eternal life and salvation must begin before we can even begin to understand anything else in his word correctly including John 1:1?

This is the very reason why you trins do not understand the truth in John 1:1, because you have never accepted the truth of Jesus' words in John 17:3 and which is where we are supposed to begin our understanding and that is why Jesus bases whether or not we will have eternal life and be saved or not upon John 17:3 also.
What a rambling mess. You never answered the questions.

What a rambling mess. You never answered the questions.
Just like a common trin junky, the only answers that are ever accepted as answers, are those that agree with what you false doctrine addicts believe about them and that is the real mess, being you brought it up.

Just like a common trin junky, the only answers that are ever accepted as answers, are those that agree with what you false doctrine addicts believe about them and that is the real mess, being you brought it up.
Since that is your excuse for an answer I pity anyone that you may happen to teach.

Since that is your excuse for an answer I pity anyone that you may happen to teach.
How do you explain John 17:3 away?

For that is exactly what you have to do in order to believe that Jesus is Yahweh God, you have to reject Jesus' words by either twisting them with your foolish explanations that reject what he said or you just plain down reject them straight out, but one way or another, if you go on believing that Jesus is God you are rejecting what he said in John 17:3 period.

Therefore what he also said in John 12:47-50 will be your judge that will condemn you as well.

No need to. You didn't answer the questions.

Freakish.
Oh but you do, for that is the most important of all that Jesus ever said and much more important than your little idea about prayer, for again, Jesus is the only mediator between God and man and that is why we only pray to God in his name also, for we cannot come to the Father but only by the Son and that is why Stephen inquired of Jesus to receive his spirit when he was being stoned.

It is by no means the same as praying to God however but that is your problem to deal with after you first deal with John 17:3 where Jesus very clearly told us that the Father is The Only True God and using the word "Only" "monos" to explain it also.

This makes it very clear that no one else but the Father alone is The True God even though many others might be called god or gods and even by The True God himself also and as in Exodus 21:6 and 22:8-9 and in Psalm 45:6-7 and in Psalm 82 and other passages as well, but there is Only One True God and Jesus told us that it is the Father period.

So whether you deal with it now or later at the end of the age, you are going to deal with it.

Last edited:
Oh but you do, for that is the most important of all that Jesus ever said and much more important than your little idea about prayer, for again, Jesus is the only mediator between God and man and that is why we only pray to God in his name also, for we cannot come to the Father but only by the Son and that is why Stephen inquired of Jesus to receive his spirit when he was being stoned.

It is by no means the same as praying to God however but that is your problem to deal with after you first deal with John 17:3 where Jesus very clearly told us that the Father is The Only True God and using the word "Only" "monos" to explain it also.

This makes it very clear that no one else but the Father alone is The True God even though many others might be called god or gods and even by The True God himself also and as in Exodus 21:6 and 22:8-9 and in Psalm 45:6-7 and in Psalm 82 and other passages as well, but there is Only One True God and Jesus told us that it is the Father period.

So whether you deal with it now or later at the end of the age, you are going to deal with it.
Still dodging.

Still dodging.
And you are still fantasizing!

Note, Paul said "God was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself" and he didn't say God was Christ or Christ was God but rather "God was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself" and which means exactly what Jesus himself revealed in John 14:10 "The words that I speak unto you, I speak not of myself, it is the Father who dwells within me, he is doing the works".

This was his answer to Philip when Philip asked Jesus "show us the Father and it will be sufficient for us".

Therefore, I really don't care whether you accept it or not, for that is your problem and not mine, but Joel 2:32, is fulfilled through Jesus and not as Jesus.

You also need to make note of this fact about Joel 2:28-32, for our need for salvation and deliverance from Yahweh doesn't begin and end with accepting Jesus as our kurios and believing in our hearts that God has raised him from the dead, but it only begins there and this is when we have access to Yahweh to call on his name for the salvation we will continue to need all through this life also.

For all through our lives, we will need to be delivered or saved from the many trials and temptations that we will face in life and therefore Joel 2:32 is only fulfilled for us all through our lives after we first confess with our mouth Jesus as our kurios and believe in our hearts that Yahweh has raised him from the dead.

Then anytime we need deliverance from Yahweh we can call on his name and we will need deliverance many times after this also and especially as day of the Lord that Joel mentions in that passage approaching and which is another thing within the context that you trins over look.

Once again also, the main emphasis of Paul in quoting this from Joel 2:28-32 in Romans 10:8-13, was to reveal that Joel prophesied of the Gentiles being included, when Joel said that God would pour out his Spirit on all people and that because of this, whosoever both Jew and Gentile would call on the name of Yahweh through Jesus Christ God's mediator would be saved from all of their tribulations in life.

That was his main point period.

Paul said "God was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself" and he didn't say God was Christ or Christ was God
He didn't have to since he applied YHWH from the Old Testament unto the Lord Jesus in the New Testament concerning praying to Jesus.

And since prayer is due only to God proves the Lord Jesus is God.

Your long-winded heresy is refuted in just a few sentences.

He didn't have to since he applied YHWH from the Old Testament unto the Lord Jesus in the New Testament concerning praying to Jesus.

And since prayer is due only to God proves the Lord Jesus is God.

Your long-winded heresy is refuted in just a few sentences.
I have to laugh out loud with how often you hammer on with the above, for you must think it is a big issue with me when really it isn't at all.

Nevertheless, you better get this through your thick head already dude, for your little misunderstanding about the prayer issue was never made a determining factor as to whether or not you would receive eternal life and be saved, but Jesus' words in John 17:3 below where.

John 17:3 "This is eternal life, that they might know you (Father) The Only True God and Jesus the Christ who you sent".

Last edited:
I read up to this point then stopped.

See Proverbs 29:9.
And you are that fool that it speaks of also.

Therefore and being you are not going to read what I say, I am not going to bother reading or replying to your arguments of your carnal human reasoning with the scriptures any longer either.

The Father is the God mentioned in John 20:17 while Jesus is the God mentioned in John 20:28.

The Father is the God mentioned in John 20:17 while Jesus is the God mentioned in John 20:28.
So you admit then there are two Gods mentioned just 11 verses apart. How is this not polytheism?

Last edited:
Back