The only distinction between The Father, and The Son is that...

Yahchristian

The only distinction between The Father, and The Son is that , The Father is The Father, and The Son is The Son

TRINITARIANS...

Is this statement True?

The only distinction between The Word and Emmanuel is that, The Word is The Word, and Emmanuel is Emmanuel.

TRINITARIANS...

Is this statement True?

The only distinction between The Word and Emmanuel is that, The Word is The Word, and Emmanuel is Emmanuel.
Matt 1:23 “Behold, the virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son,(the Word) and they will call Him Immanuel” (which means, “God with us”).

Matt 1:23 “Behold, the virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son,(the Word) and they will call Him Immanuel” (which means, “God with us”).

So........

Is this statement True?

So........

Is this statement True?

Well, what does John 1 have to say??? You've read it numerous times. You apparently have changed it numerous times.

Well, what does John 1 have to say??? You've read it numerous times. You apparently have changed it numerous times.

John 1 does not mention the name “Emmanuel “.

I believe every name of God refers to the same Person, but Trinitarians do not.

That is why I am asking...

Is this statement True?

Please post your answer.

John 1 does not mention the name “Emmanuel “.

I believe every name of God refers to the same Person, but Trinitarians do not.

That is why I am asking...

Is this statement True?

Please post your answer.
I did post an answer.

I did post an answer.

I believe that verse means there is no distinction between the Word and Emmanuel.

But you did not say what that verse means to you.

So tell me, is this statement True?

I believe that verse means there is no distinction between the Word and Emmanuel.

But you did not say what that verse means to you.

So tell me, is this statement True?

Emmanuel means God with you....The Word is God...so is the person of the Father and the person of the Holy Spirit.

Do you still not understand that?
trinity.jpg

Emmanuel means God with you....The Word is God...so is the person of the Father and the person of the Holy Spirit.

So... is this precise statement True?

You've been answered...so I suppose I don't understand your strange question.

Okay, I will make it easier.

Do you agree with this TRINITARIAN statement?

“The only distinction between The Father and The Son is that, The Father is The Father, and The Son is The Son.”

TRINITARIANS...

Is this statement True?

It is the reason why Word is the Word of God, and Emmanuel is God with us. They both refer to Jesus. Jesus is God, and so it the Father and the Holy Spirit. The question is how are they one? Hint, we are in God's image. I am a triune being. How?

The Trinity does not mean three persons, but three parts of one whole. None exists on its own. The Trinity is the whole God. Think of a tripod. It doesn't stand with one leg, nor two; only three, nor of unequal lengths. "He who has seen Me has seen the Father"

1 Thes. 5:23
May the God who gives us peace make you holy in every way and keep your whole beingspirit, soul, and body—free from every fault at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I am one person.

What in my body is my spirit? (Hint: compare Galatians 5:17 with Romans 7:25. This last verse tells you what your spirit is.)
What in my body is my soul? (Hint: once you know what the spirit is that leaves the...)
Everyone should already know that Jesus is the body of God. (Colossians 2:9)

Understand that, and you can understand the Trinity and how they make up one God as I make up one person.

Last edited:
So... according to your statements...

The Trinity is ONE person, not three persons. So you are NOT a Trinitarian.

Correct?
I am a Trinitarian, but the correct definition, not the three 'persons' theory. Otherwise, how could I be made in Their image and be just one person?

No one answered this, so I will copy and paste it again here:

What in my body is my spirit? (Hint: compare Galatians 5:17 with Romans 7:25. This last verse tells you what your spirit is.)
What in my body is my soul? (Hint: once you know what the spirit is that leaves the...)

I am a Trinitarian, but the correct definition, not the three 'persons' theory. Otherwise, how could I be made in Their image and be just one person?

No one answered this, so I will copy and paste it again here:

the body belonging to paradise is not the same
substandard flesh (which God did not create!) of this corrupt earth...(also which God did not create.)

the 'mind' of this fleshbody (paul's term)
is the carnal mind.
the flesh we are in is the fallen situation resulting because of adam, and is
not His creation which He declared Good.

Back