The Only Way To Be Raptured

Hark

John 14:1-6 is about being ready to be raptured as Jesus is the only way in coming to God the Father by as we live our reconciled lives down here thru Jesus Christ.

Matthew 7:13-14 testify to this iniquity of broadening the way of coming to God the Father other than by the Son and Luke 13:24-30 warns believers to strive to enter the straight gate for many will be left behind if they do not.

John 10:1 emphasizes that climbing up any other way makes that believer a thief, allowing something else to come in between them & The Son.

The Father renders the standard of judgment on believers in John :22 by how they honor the Son in order to honor the Father as the latter part of John 5:23 cites that when they are not honoring the Son, they are not honoring the Father, thus purposefully excluding the Holy Spirit.

Why? Because sinners in the world needs to be called away from their focus on these spirits & their visitations to a personal reconciled relationship with God the Father through the Son ( the Bridegroom ) for why the spotlight on the Holy Spirt must decrease for the Son as the Bridegroom to increase. John he Baptist testified to this necessity in being a true witness in John 3:28-30 and he was the prophesied voice in the wilderness and so the same is for the role of the Holy Spirit in that the Holy Spirit must decrease in the spotlight so that the Son may increase.

Those led by the Spirit of God will be doing wat the Holy Spirit has been sent to do... to testify of the Son ( John 15:26 ) to glorify the Son ( John 16:14 ) and He does that through us ( John15:26 ). When believer worship & honor the Holy Spirit with the Father & the Son, they are not honoring the Father and that is not the mind of Christ we are to have in worship as Paul testified to what that mind of Christ is that we are to have in worship in obedience as Christ Jesus is the One that works in us per Philippians 2:5-13.

So did Christ really said that & meant that? Even in John 14:13-14 is why the Holy Spirit is not to be prayed to because Jesus is the One that answers prayers so that the Father may be glorified in the Son for answers to prayers. Tongues are not for private use as it is a stranger's voice gained by climbing up another way, thinking they can receive the Holy Spirit "again" by that sign of tongue ( John 10:1-5 ) which is that lie for why God permits that strong delusion to occur & yet Paul reminds them of the traditions taught of us for when we had received the promise of the Holy Spirit was at our salvation at the hearing of the gospel and the belief of the truth & no other time ( 2 Thessalonians 2:9-15 ).

The Holy Spirit is God and One of the Three Persons of the Godhead, but because of sinners in the world that worship spirits and speak in nonsense supernatural tongues is why God the Father is calling sinners to Him through the only way provided, through the Son as Jesus Christ is the only way we can live that reconciled relationship with God the Father. Jesus is the Bridegroom for how we are intimate with God by.

Those that have gone astray, should repent with His help before the Bridegroom comes by striving to enter thru that straight gate if they wish to be raptured. Luke 13:24 & John 14:6

* Do read those scripture in the King James Version, trusting Jesus Christ as Your Good Shepherd to help you understand His words.

Hark

If you want to know how to abide in Him to be ready to go when the Bridegroom comes, then heed His words.

John 14:1Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. 4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know. 5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Now you have to ask Jesus, did you really meant that? That I have to live my reconciled relationship with God the Father through the Son in fellowship, prayer, & worship as led by the indwelling Holy Spirit & scripture to do? Only Jesus can confirm the word to you for why there is no climbing around the Son to the Father;

John 10:1Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber..... 7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. 8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.

That means there is no other way presented nor given to come to God the Father by or even to Jesus Christ because Jesus is really the only way.