the original Messianic Judaism?

what known/well established Theory has replaced it?
No other theory has replaced the theory of evolution as the best explanation for biological diversity.

You have been reading religious quasi-science websites again designed to mislead the flock. To put it bluntly, they are lying to you.

what mechanism has now replaced decent with modification/genetic mutation and natural selection
as the accepted primary agent(s) of biological change?
Is this a trick question? It sure is not divine acts of creation manipulating DNA on earth or spontaneous creation. Evolution has not been overturned. Science learns more and more about life on our planet but the means of biologic diversity is a natural process taking place over a billion years. Religious fundamentalists can only lie to themselves that it is not. The rest of the world gets it. The more you guys lie to yourselves the more you push the Holy Spirit away. He is the author of truth and you have gone your own way. If the holy spirit took 13.7 billion years and evolution to produce moral life from lifeless matter, then who are you to oppose him?

Sorry to be so blunt but if you don’t shake free from this error that holds you then it will drag you down with it.

Last edited:
No other theory has replaced the theory of evolution as the best explanation for biological diversity.
I meant what Theory has now replaced Darwinism (which is a view about biological change/evolution)
???

is this a trick question?
not at all

Last edited:
life on our planet but the means of biologic diversity is a natural process taking place over a billion years. took 13.7 billion years and evolution to produce
and by Darwinism I mean -

"the decent of all Life from one or a few common ancestors by means of unguided natural processes"
ie. decent with modification and natural selection

is a god/supernatural agent of some sort selecting Survivors in this process and has done throughout it's history?

interesting that some non-Science specific publications are starting to come around 6/22/2022

“Parts of the modern synthesis are deeply ingrained in the whole scientific community, in funding networks, positions, professorships,”
“It’s a whole industry.”

"...the basic story of evolution, (is) recounted in countless textbooks and pop-science bestsellers. The problem, according to a growing number of scientists, is that it is absurdly crude and misleading."

"...we still do not have a good answer. This classic idea of gradual change, one happy accident at a time, has so far fallen flat.”

"...this is a battle of ideas over the fate of one of the grand theories that shaped the modern age."

near the end of this Age, there will be no more Atheists IMO
just rebels against the true God, and what He has said is true

Last edited:
differing views on this text of course, but the language is interesting from a Jesus messianic perspective

" He will be called the son of God, they will call him the son of the Most High.
...kingdom will be an eternal kingdom, and all their paths will be righteous."

"And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bring forth a Son, and shall call His name Jesus. He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Highest; and the Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David. And He will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of His kingdom there will be no end.” Luke 1

Tacos in the news recently because they are always relevant
if yr in the Inland Empire ever, stop by the Mitla
it's where Glen Bell got his own taco ideas from
his old spot is across the street

That looks good. Nothing like home made food.

I'm big time into salsa, Pico de Gallo, spicy food. ;)

Last edited:
is this a Historical event?
just an allegorical story..?
IYO
The point of that post was to demonstrate sin originated in heaven based on scripture because logically the fallen angel who allegedly tripped up the first humans had already sinned himself, —in heaven.

Why is that important to the evolution discussion (in which that comment was made)? Because if the power of sin and death originated before life on this planet, specifically BEFORE human life, then that explains the billion years of unnecessary suffering on earth during evolutionary development of life on earth.

It does create another problem for Christian orthodoxy, that is, it makes YHWH to be the demiurge, the “god of this world” (2 cor 4:4), the “ ruler of this world” (john 16:11), the prince of darkness, etc., for his role in causing unnecessary suffering and death. There is a strong argument that original Jewish Christians, most especially the Essens worshipped the true God, “the El”, the God Most High. YHWH was their “god of this [material] world”, the god who forms the flesh of life on this planet, the Lord of matter. Whereas, the Holy Spirit or Yeshua would be the god of the next world but arising in the saints in this world as a moral consciousness, aka, the Prince of Truth.

I explain it in another post copied here for your convenience.

I suspect that the hangup over evolution for most YHWH supporters is due to the implication of evolution (if true), that the God of creation is a wasteful and cruel “god,” if he allowed a billion years of unnecessary suffering and death to produce humans.

But if evolution is true then there is no way of getting around that conclusion...

Therefore, if one follows the truth in reality, eg., evolution, to its logical conclusion, that is, unaccounted suffering and death associated with the God of creation, then logically, either YHWH Elohim is cruel and/or there is another God (Hebrew: “the El“) of gods (Hebrew: elohim) who is “the true God”
(Parable of the Tenants)”

I only mention this because the implication of evolution requires a solution that the Essenes already figured out over two thousand years ago. That solution is explicit in the Dead Sea Scrolls and alluded to in the New Testament if one is able to receive it. It suggests that the Essenes thought of the angel YHWH Elohim as among the “gods” (Elohim) of this world, presumably, a fallen one who rejected his creator, and spoiled his nature (our natural world), but the true God was “the El.”

Last edited:
Nice. How close are you to Pico Boulevard? There used to be lots of kosher restaurants there heading into Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive, etc.

But, since the homeless issue has gotten worse, I think it's impacted the businesses there.

interesting that some non-Science specific publications are starting to come around 6/22/2022

“Parts of the modern synthesis are deeply ingrained in the whole scientific community, in funding networks, positions, professorships,”
“It’s a whole industry.”

"...the basic story of evolution, (is) recounted in countless textbooks and pop-science bestsellers. The problem, according to a growing number of scientists, is that it is absurdly crude and misleading."

"...we still do not have a good answer. This classic idea of gradual change, one happy accident at a time, has so far fallen flat.”

"...this is a battle of ideas over the fate of one of the grand theories that shaped the modern age."

near the end of this Age, there will be no more Atheists IMO
just rebels against the true God, and what He has said is true
When they publish results that overturn evolution then we will all hear about it as they are handed a Nobel Prize in science. Until then, they are just background noise getting their name in the paper for making noise.

Nice. How close are you to Pico Boulevard? There used to be lots of kosher restaurants there heading into Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive, etc.
I'm inland most time
my mom is in OC - so I go back and forth a lot
it'd be like living in East Trenton or Point Pleasant and someone thinking you're in Midtown Manhattan

I know Canter's in Fairfax, and Nate 'n Al was in B Hills (maybe open again??? I thought it closed)
deli's...pastrami yum

I like Oki Dog, but don't think it's kosher :sneaky:
if you like yr pastrami in a burrito...with (cough) a hot dog
it's a Punker staple

yes, I think a fallen angel is the author of Sin
And if he was created the most powerful angel in heaven, a seraphim, and given authority as Lord over all angels, with regards to their incorporated spiritual bodies, then his pride and subsequent fall might explain the predicament we find ourselves in. It might explain the material reality all around us, because this material, imperfect, world is ruled by him.

”I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.” (Luke 10:18)

”I cast you as a profane thing from the mountain of God…
Your heart was proud because of your beauty;
you corrupted your WISDOM (1) for the sake of your splendor.
I cast you to the ground;” (Ezek 28:16)

1) the “Wisdom“ of “the El“ is Yeshua, per Paul. (1 cor 1:30). Therefore, the most powerful angel in heaven forsook, rejected his Father’s Wisdom (or Jesus).

Last edited:
What that does not tell you is that his fall from heaven resulted in our material universe. It is why the early Jewish Christians believed matter or flesh was by nature indwelled by demons. IOW, there is an association between earth or matter itself and the fall of the most powerful angel in heaven. Put another way, one who walked among the elohim (gods) lost his noble place in heaven and transmuted himself to become imperfect matter of this world, making him the ruler of this world.

What do we know about matter in reality?

That it came from a single thing made of extremely ordered energy (aka light) 13.8 billion years ago. The point being that there is a parallel between the mythical fall of a seraphim and actual cosmogenesis and formation of matter.

Coincidence or divine revelation?

I'm inland most time
my mom is in OC - so I go back and forth a lot
it'd be like living in East Trenton or Point Pleasant and someone thinking you're in Midtown Manhattan

I know Canter's in Fairfax, and Nate 'n Al was in B Hills (maybe open again??? I thought it closed)
deli's...pastrami yum

I like Oki Dog, but don't think it's kosher :sneaky:
if you like yr pastrami in a burrito...with (cough) a hot dog
it's a Punker staple
The oki-dog looks delicious. I love pastrami and hot dog. Maybe I'll make my own. ;)

Back