The origins of the RC Denomination?

I did reference Isaiah 22 and it does refute your post.

So Jesus established the office of Prime Minister for his kingdom and what we expect is what we actually see in history - a lineage of Prime Ministers holding that office. A simple search will show a lineage of Popes from the current one all the way back to Peter.

Your post has been easily refuted.

re: IS 22
If Jesus is God and Peter is the prime minister, then who is the king?
Some church official with more authority than Peter?
What about Isaiah 22:25?

Should we assume that Popes can "break off and fall?

"In that day, declares the LORD of hosts, the peg that was fastened in a secure place will give way, and it will be cut down and fall, and the load that was on it will be cut off, for the LORD has spoken.”"

re: IS 22
If Jesus is God and Peter is the prime minister, then who is the king?
Some church official with more authority than Peter?
What about Isaiah 22:25?

Should we assume that Popes can "break off and fall?

"In that day, declares the LORD of hosts, the peg that was fastened in a secure place will give way, and it will be cut down and fall, and the load that was on it will be cut off, for the LORD has spoken.”"
Jesus has many titles. Besides being the Son of God, he is also King and the High Priest of the Kingdom.

Jesus has many titles. Besides being the Son of God, he is also King and the High Priest of the Kingdom.
23 I <God> will drive him <the Pope?> like a peg into a firm place; he<the Pope?> will become a seat of honor for the house of his father.

so the Pope fails?
25 “In that day,” declares the Lord Almighty, “the peg driven into the firm place will give way; it will be sheared off and will fall, and the load hanging on it will be cut down.” The Lord has spoken.

23 I <God> will drive him <the Pope?> like a peg into a firm place; he<the Pope?> will become a seat of honor for the house of his father.

so the Pope fails?
25 “In that day,” declares the Lord Almighty, “the peg driven into the firm place will give way; it will be sheared off and will fall, and the load hanging on it will be cut down.” The Lord has spoken.
The one Prime Minister was misbehaving and so God replaced him with another Prime Minister.

To explain why I am not attempting to "disprove" the claims, consider this claim of mine:

"There is an onion orbiting the sun."

Can you disprove it? No, you cannot. Does that mean I've exposed some truth about space or onions? Of course not. It is just another claim with no support, just like the claims in the OP. On the other hand, if I said:

"There is an onion orbiting the sun, and here is a picture from the Hubble Space Telescope that proves it."

Then you could refute my claim by debunking the photograph because now I have offered some supposed support which you can examine critically. So if you want me to "refute" some claim in the OP, then cite some supposed support for that claim and then I will have something to refute.
You have failed in your attempts.

The NT was first written in Italian??
Well technically it is Latin, you would think an RC would know that. The RCC wish Latin was a biblical language but it isn't.

pope (n.) from etymonline​

"the Bishop of Rome as head of the Roman Catholic Church," c. 1200, from Old English papa (9c.), from Church Latin papa "bishop, pope" (in classical Latin, "tutor"), from Greek papas "patriarch, bishop," originally "fathe

This right here is an example of confirmation bias, where one imagines and accepts any interpretation that confirms their preferred belief and rejects all interpretations that challenge their belief, regardless of the reliability of those interpretations. My analysis of the lack of support for the claims in the OP is objective and unrelated to any specific ideological perspective.
Yes and your post are an example of confirmation bias.

That's great if it is God that is doing the communicating. But what often happens (as with David Koresh and Jim Jones) is that one will imagine it is God that is talking directly to them when in actuality it is their own voice and that who is really being trusted.
They were following the founder of the RCC, just like your leaders. There is really no difference, all their followers are at risk because of their false teachings (though some have died).

No it isn't, it comes from Latin and once again showing ignorance of the real etymology of the word and it is not in the bible. By the way a few of us have Italian backgrounds, do you?
Yes Italian comes from Latin. But Pope is considered an Italian word.

Actually the word pope derives from Greek πάππας ('páppas'), meaning 'father'. It is a reasonable conclusion that when the word was first used in the Church it was used to mean "father".
The etymology as I have already posted is:

"the Bishop of Rome as head of the Roman Catholic Church," c. 1200, from Old English papa (9c.), from Church Latin papa "bishop, pope" (in classical Latin, "tutor"), from Greek papas "patriarch, bishop," originally "father"

There is no pope in scripture no matter what language you would all like to pretend the Latin source of pope is.

Back